Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I'm requesting assistance for a Duo partner...

Creator: Sirnikolai April 27, 2015 8:55pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
You pretty Much need a Duo parntner to get out of Bronze hell.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2015 8:41am | Report
songeur wrote:
I'm sorry Toshabi but you seem to be into that thread a lot. it's like your profession.

I'm just disappointed that people always have to react to people like this. Sirell wrote that it's the fourth time that this is happening it should just change now. Many people love to get attention if they do something like this (it's just an assumption) and you could just ignore them then. I didn't want to say that the community is bad just from what I've seen so far. it's just that's a bad first impression. I thought people here are talking about hardcore LoL math and guides.

Toshabi would be very proud of you. *sniff*

Basically MOBAFire.
songeur
<Member>
songeur's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2015 8:44am | Report
Toshabi wrote:

I'm calling puppet account here, because that response didn't make any sense and it's something I'd expect to see from this OP.

What's a puppet account?
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2015 8:56am | Report
songeur wrote:

What's a puppet account?

It's when OP takes his hand and sticks it up your butt.
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2015 9:07am | Report
I pity the OP here. He was like being heavily criticized by other people here... Well it's probably his fault by being stubborn when someone tells him how to properly play this certain character. It's very nice people are giving pieces of advice to you, and you just like:
I don't know but his losses are a "wake-up call" for him to PLAY PROPERLY, and he's still asleep at the moment.
Thanks Natuhlee for the sig!
Sirnikolai
<Member>
Sirnikolai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2015 9:51am | Report
I wake up to this load of ****? Wtf is wrong with the moderators these days.

In this thread alone I have tooked responsibility for my mistakes on how I play.
Regardless if I focus on myself in the end the enemy gets feed & than it able to gank me pretty easily 2 vs 1 even if my wards ae place properly.

Yes in all likelihood i'm going to response to any negatively against me.

Utopus was the ONLY LEGIT person staying on topic & trying to see wtf is up with my matches. I will recored MY ranked matches for now on.

TheNamelessBard falls victim into the same category while wanting attention "giggles" When I did speculate some of her matches i saw better teamwork @ bot lane, but knowing when to leave & get out of there is "ignored" regardless if you placed your wards proeprly. Pretty much she gets gank just like me in her matches, bot lane gets ignore a little too late.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2015 10:03am | Report
Sirnikolai wrote:
I wake up to this load of ****? Wtf is wrong with the moderators these days.

In this thread alone I have tooked responsibility for my mistakes on how I play.
Regardless if I focus on myself in the end the enemy gets feed & than it able to gank me pretty easily 2 vs 1 even if my wards ae place properly.

Yes in all likelihood i'm going to response to any negatively against me.

Utopus was the ONLY LEGIT person staying on topic & trying to see wtf is up with my matches. I will recored MY ranked matches for now on.

TheNamelessBard falls victim into the same category while wanting attention "giggles" When I did speculate some of her matches i saw better teamwork @ bot lane, but knowing when to leave & get out of there is "ignored" regardless if you placed your wards proeprly. Pretty much she gets gank just like me in her matches, bot lane gets ignore a little too late.

Cuddowls? Is that you?
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2015 10:06am | Report
Sirnikolai wrote:
Wtf is wrong with the moderators these days.

Until two or three pages ago there wasn't much wrong with the comments in this thread. Even if people were telling you things you didn't like (in terms of their opinion on your runes & masteries or general attitude), that doesn't mean the thread should be closed, they were still trying to help you. Whether you take their advice or leave it is up to you.

Now it has basically become one giant mudslinging contest though, and I honestly see no point in leaving this discussion open. You guys can PM me if you disagree and feel there's still room for some good discussion in here (I should also note that sending a PM or reporting a thread is a much more efficient way than commenting in it if you want to get it locked in the first place; I've been quite busy fighting spam and updating the database for 5.8 over these past couple of days, so I haven't been lurking on the forums as much).

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide