Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I'm requesting assistance for a Duo partner...

Creator: Sirnikolai April 27, 2015 8:55pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
You pretty Much need a Duo parntner to get out of Bronze hell.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2015 8:00am | Report
If you want to duo ranked on NA I might be able to.

Basically MOBAFire.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2015 9:36am | Report
utopus wrote:
Sirell please - he's really trying to improve

I don't know if I agree on that based on the title and the OP, but I was going to leave it at that anyway.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2015 4:30am | Report
So I looked at your match history and I think Sirell might be onto something here.

Have you considered buying Ancient Coin, Spellthiefs Edge or Relic Shield when supporting?
Have you considered using other spell combinations than Flash-heal and Flash teleport?
I mean Flash-teleport is correct for top laners and Flash heal is OK for ADCs but you've only played one game top lane and about 2 as ADC.

Meanwhile you have 7 support games out of 13 with no gold production at all, or any exhaust.

Anyway if you need further advice for any of the 10 champions youve palyed so far, im sure utopus wont hesitate to try and help you.

Basically MOBAFire.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2015 5:17am | Report
So I looked at your match history and I think Sirell might be onto something here.

Wow, I made that point so subtle, I didn't intend for anyone to get it at all. I thought everyone was just going to think I was trash talking, lol.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2015 6:35am | Report

Because someone's probably going to ask me to clarify and I have to go to bed, I thought I'd post sirnikolais game results.
You are arguably better than Vapora at least :)

Basically MOBAFire.
Sirnikolai
<Member>
Sirnikolai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2015 7:36am | Report
You should exactly check who i'm facing than you can tell who's leaving half way through. The Katarina match both Zed & I kill each other @ the exact same time, so i know i can handle Zed middle lane solo.

When I was Trundle i escape 2 times from gank Xin Zhao & Akali when i was pushing top lane. Xin Zhao got fed @ bot lane, so yea the 3rd timw i wasn't going to survive.

If I remember correctly I only tested out teleport on Sona the rest would be ( time ran out i didn't look @ the 2 skills on screen, usually th skills are from ARAM at least) because i was too talkative during the chat pre-game asking for somneone to be TANK.

I also want to point some people have runes which are all ,AP +26, AP+10 @ lv18, PD 26+, CC 9.0%, CD 7.0+ against my8-15 AP i don't think so. So I'm far behind in runes regardless of my play.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2015 7:44am | Report
Sirnikolai wrote:
You should exactly check who i'm facing than you can tell who's leaving half way through. The Katarina match both Zed & I kill each other @ the exact same time, so i know i can handle Zed middle lane solo.

When I was Trundle i escape 2 times from gank Xin Zhao & Akali when i was pushing top lane. Xin Zhao got fed @ bot lane, so yea the 3rd timw i wasn't going to survive.

If I remember correctly I only tested out teleport on Sona the rest would be ( time ran out i didn't look @ the 2 skills usually from ARAM are still there)because i was too talkative during the chat pre-game asking for somneone to be TANK.

Dying at the same time with the enemy doesn't show dominance.

Your builds are suboptimal, your farm is lacking and your stats show that you die often. These are some points I'd get fixed in order to achieve higher rank.

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Sirnikolai
<Member>
Sirnikolai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2015 7:55am | Report
Look it over again. Katarina vs fed Akali i don't have the runes "energy" to be faster than Akali

Plz note: Supports don't really go for minions early game my Adc will focus on 1 hitting them.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2015 8:24am | Report
sirell wrote:

Sorry bae </3 I didn't think to op.gg him xD

Some things to point out
I'll start with support:
Supports usually want to grab Ignite or Exhaust, as these both give you dueling power over your opponent's bot lane, whereas Teleport does not.
Gold income on supports is so unbelievably good right now. Spellthief's Edge is probably one of the most gold efficient items in the game. You can get so much money from just that item alone.
It'd do you good to re-evaluate utility on supports. Items like Mikael's Blessing or Locket of the Iron Solari may give your team the help they need to win team fights.

Mid/Top laners:
Look to improve your CS. It's REALLY good if you can get like, 80 CS by 10 minutes. While it's not always possible depending on how much activity there is between laners and junglers, I've changed my playstyle to put more emphasis on farming, instead of dueling with my opponent to the death.

Jungle:
Look to get a jungle item. Items like Enchantment: Cinderhulk are really strong right now; Plus, getting a jungle item gets you more gold income!

Other things to point out:
For a bronze player, you don't die a whole lot - That's a good thing. I think that with actual runes, and reasonable item builds, you'll definitely see some improvement. Many of the guides on MOBAfire will give you a good idea of how to itemize a certain champion.

I can't diagnose or troubleshoot any problems in your playstyle until I see some footage of your gameplay. If you download LSI and share with me the replay codes to some of your games, I can help point out the things you could've done differently to carry your games
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2015 8:27am | Report
Your farm on NON-supports is lacking and you have poor itemization regardless.

No support items on support (other than a Sightstone, at least you got that right... some of the time) and no jungle items on a jungler.

Go read a beginner's guide to League of Legends or something.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide