Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I'm requesting assistance for a Duo partner...

Creator: Sirnikolai April 27, 2015 8:55pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
You pretty Much need a Duo parntner to get out of Bronze hell.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2015 3:48pm | Report
Sirnikolai wrote:

Ok than never heard that one before. Like I said before Sona rune page isn't complete.

Honestly do a match against this line up & post you results!

ENEMY TEAM Leona intermediate the rest all beginners. Caitlyn, Ryze, Fiddlesticks Garen
YOUR TEAM you as Sona your intermediate champion is Master Yi, Ashe, Dr. Mundo Wukong

I didn't go 0-9-21 with this same match, so I believe you can't win going 0-9-21 as your masteries.

End of that match i went 23-1-11 before quiting because who wants a lose record on a custom game.

If it matters to you at all, it's the playstyle that wins games, not mastreies or item builds. Let me know when you have a LSI replay that you can share with us, and i'll analyze what you could've done better
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2015 3:50pm | Report
I feel like making another smurf, dropping it to bronze 5 and climbing out in a week, just to spite OP. In fact, as MOBAfails villain, I'm going to do just that.

Brb, wasting more hours of my life.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2015 3:53pm | Report
I tried doing that a couple months ago; Riot noticed that I bought an account though and banned me after only 4 ranked games <:[

Here's the irony: Ipodpulse bought an account with me, and his account got banned, and then unbanned
-

Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2015 3:55pm | Report
What the **** munch?

Well screw them! I'll just drop my account to bronze and show them that it's easy to climb >:[
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2015 4:08pm | Report
LoL isn't a very tactical gam in terms of map presence, there are some games (HotS, DorA) that put far more emphasis on tactics than LoL does.
I think the biggest tactical improvement I ever made was around a season after I started where I read some guides and just connected with what all the items had to offer a champion (Lifesteal Crit Chance etc) it took me like at least half a season though to get there. You just need to figure it out for supp and jungle.

And I retaliate against your 23-1-11 masteries with my 90-0-1 mastery page.

Basically MOBAFire.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2015 4:12pm | Report
LoL isn't a very tactical gam in terms of map presence, there are some games (HotS, DorA) that put far more emphasis on tactics than LoL does.

They are all in essence, the same ****ing game. This is the kind of ***********ing **** that I expect when comparing the 3 games, but seriously. Doesn't anybody notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

But no really, that statement is asinine because yeah, if the core mechanics are the same in all 3 games, then so is the level of map presence and tactical thinking required.
Sirnikolai
<Member>
Sirnikolai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2015 4:17pm | Report
Figures you went all out AP just like in ARAM. My build was a lot different tho as taking ti against against real players.

Ardent Censer (first time trying it out), Mobility Boots, Frost Queen's Claim, Morellonomicon, Twin Shadows Ruby Sightstone
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2015 4:18pm | Report
In Hots the objectives are different so your basically teamfighting every 5 minutes from the 3-4 minute mark, and you can tell exactly where the enemy team is.
I'd talk about actual teamfight mechanics but not actually having any time to think about that sort of thing makes me bad at it. They're probably the same tho.
(And I read a bunch of ability descriptions of DotA so I know my ****.)

Basically MOBAFire.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2015 4:24pm | Report
Having to perpetually team fight makes me think the game actually requires less tactical thinking (as it's largely repetition, according to you).

And like I said, DoTA and League are practically the same game with different characters and items. DOTA has a few more advanced mechanics like denial and forest shops, but otherwise the core objective of how to play the game remains the same.

But I congratulate you on your ability to read tooltips and accurately judge next level thinking in a game from that text alone!

Edit: Totally misread the first acronym and assumed you means heroes of newerth for some reason. HotS is not anything like League or DOTA and cannot be compared.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2015 4:29pm | Report
The one problem with that build is that you're going over the 40% CDR cap; You're effectively wasting 10% of CDR.

And yeah - I went all AP; If i was destroying my opponents like I would bots, I probably would do the same too.
-

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide