Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I'm requesting assistance for a Duo partner...

Creator: Sirnikolai April 27, 2015 8:55pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
You pretty Much need a Duo parntner to get out of Bronze hell.
Sirnikolai
<Member>
Sirnikolai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2015 1:39pm | Report
I just did 2 matches facing intermediate bots & 0-9-21 is pointless 9 deaths etc. Same match up different masteries had only 2 AP items went 23-1-11, but my team still lost. I don't why your spiting useless info around here.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2015 1:47pm | Report
I mean, there's a reason pro players run that (0-9-21). You can insist it's terrible, but those people (being professional league of legends players) have a way better idea of how to play the game than you do, even if you want to ignore us.

No one's spitting useless information here, we're legitimately trying to help you out.
Sirnikolai
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2015 2:04pm | Report
I mean, there's a reason pro players run that (0-9-21). You can insist it's terrible, but those people (being professional league of legends players) have a way better idea of how to play the game than you do, even if you want to ignore us.

No one's spitting useless information here, we're legitimately trying to help you out.

Ok than never heard that one before. Like I said before Sona rune page isn't complete.

Honestly do a match against this line up & post you results!

ENEMY TEAM Leona intermediate the rest all beginners. Caitlyn, Ryze, Fiddlesticks Garen
YOUR TEAM you as Sona your intermediate champion is Master Yi, Ashe, Dr. Mundo Wukong

I didn't go 0-9-21 with this same match, so I believe you can't win going 0-9-21 as your masteries.

End of that match i went 23-1-11 before quiting because who wants a lose record on a custom game.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2015 2:07pm | Report
Challenge accepted! I'll post when I get home in 30
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2015 2:45pm | Report
OP just needs practice and to actually study up gameplay and the basics, if you ask me. Giving them a world famous build/masteries/rune setup won't help them if they got the strategic mind of swiss cheese. It's comparable to that one episode of DRAGON BALL Z where trunks went back in time to face Frieza amd King Cold. Or something like that. What's a Goku?
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

Sirnikolai
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2015 3:05pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:
OP just needs practice and to actually study up gameplay and the basics, if you ask me. Giving them a world famous build/masteries/rune setup won't help them if they got the strategic mind of swiss cheese. It's comparable to that one episode of DRAGON BALL Z where trunks went back in time to face Frieza amd King Cold. Or something like that. What's a Goku?

I know this thread turned into "I suck thread", & people keep on bashing it in how mature. I have to respond to some criticism.

Toshibai is your skull hollow?. I'am a tremendous quick learner @ video games. Button mashing may not be may strong suit whichs helps improve myself in league of legends. Overall I adore anything RPG, Anime to Tactical games to NHL games. Honestly i suck more with FPS than anything else.
To treat me like I'm back @ lv1 is going too far, especially when your talking to a man who has more important responsibilities than you. I don't play lol 24/7 or 12hrs like most of the pro's here do.. but heck scratch that, their not pros, THEY JUST DON'T MAKE MISTAKES that's the only differences in divisions.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2015 3:13pm | Report
Sirnikolai wrote:

I know this thread turned into "I suck thread", & people keep on bashing it in how mature. I have to respond to some criticism.

Toshibai is your skull hollow?. I'am a tremendous quick learner @ video games. Button mashing may not be may strong suit whichs helps improve myself in league of legends. Overall I adore anything RPG, Anime to Tactical games to NHL games. Honestly i suck more with FPS than anything else.
To treat me like I'm back @ lv1 is going too far, especially when your talking to a man who has more important responsibilities than you. I don't play lol 24/7 or 12hrs like most of the pro's here do.. but heck scratch that, their not pros, THEY JUST DON'T MAKE MISTAKES that's the only differences in divisions.

While Toshabi might be a bit to provocative, he kinda has a point. I say this to make you realise; people in bronze have no tactical or strategical knowledge and their mechanics are questionable at best. Don't get that hurt when someone says something though, it will only make your life worse. :)

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Sirnikolai
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2015 3:26pm | Report
Janitsu wrote:

While Toshabi might be a bit to provocative, he kinda has a point. I say this to make you realise; people in bronze have no tactical or strategical knowledge and their mechanics are questionable at best. Don't get that hurt when someone says something though, it will only make your life worse. :)

I Wholeheartly agree, but to think I've gone that low is nonsense. I know my mechnaics/areas to work on while on different champions. I'am very tactical just not a leader that's the only flaw. I played Warcraft when it first came out Starcraft as well, Age of empires, Civilization you name it. I also still do 1000 piece puzzles which they're completed in 3hrs or less.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2015 3:48pm | Report
I don't think it's nonsense if you're getting the **** knocked out of you by bots.

I mean, we have been playing this game longer and many play it for longer periods per day as you so rightly claim. So saying, I don't know why you're basically rejecting everything we tell you.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2015 3:48pm | Report
Sirnikolai wrote:

I Wholeheartly agree, but to think I've gone that low is nonsense. I know my mechnaics/areas to work on while on different champions. I'am very tactical just not a leader that's the only flaw. I played Warcraft when it first came out Starcraft as well, Age of empires, Civilization you name it. I also still do 1000 piece puzzles which they're completed in 3hrs or less.

The thing is, you've been so slow to dismiss people's advice by saying "It doesn't work >:^[" (i.e. what you did with the masteries advice). If you want my honest opinion, you just make bad plays. It's something you need to practice and work on. Until you do that, I'd like to say you're in the right ELO bracket.

It doesn't matter if you're a quick learner or not, because LoL is all about uh.... quick learning.

Yeah, I'm going to leave it at that. That and losing to intermediate bots really says something. Just saying.
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide