Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Major trouble playing as Ashe :(

Creator: Taffy February 22, 2012 9:20pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2012 2:09pm | Report
Taffy is female? o.O
Taffy
<Member>
Taffy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2012 3:39pm | Report
Lol, I'm a 'he' :P i just seem to play as girl characters and have a girl portrait/signature... I can see why it's misleading, haha!

Ah, what!? Ashe is supposed to own Kassadin? Man I hate that guy when I'm Ashe... he has that move which you can't dodge that silences you (I think) and it seems to do so much damage! I've only ever mid laned against him once and hated it :P

Ok, i HAVE been playing as Ashe some more and I've somehow managed to win as her :S not sure how... after my moans and groans! (Sorry Ashe, please forgive me! haha)
Can't think who I was laned with to tell you how it went... I had Alistair with me one game but can't remember who it was the second. The second game was one of those where your team win ALL of their lanes and it's just gg straight away. :)

Trying to Become a Hero | Tifa Lockhart > Lara Croft | I <3 Ashe | Uh oh! Luther's being smooth, brb | Hold my beer | MissMaw is a Melon
Banner compliments of MissMaw the Taffy-proclaimed Pro!
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2012 3:45pm | Report
I don't think the silences mean that much to ad carries though :p

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2012 3:50pm | Report
Since you play on EUW you should come chill wid us in the Moba chatroom.

We harass MissMaw and talk about sex, blame Koksi, I continually ***** about stuff and swear. Sometimes we even talk about LoL, though such incidents are rare of course.
Taffy
<Member>
Taffy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2012 3:35pm | Report
Thank you Miss Maw :P I more meant the damage it does and that fact you cannot dodge it, lol.

Well Luther, I turned up and played some games with you guys, was great fun :) I shall be returning for some more (especially as i'm getting tips from it as well!)

So your main point was that I have to be more aggressive as Ashe? Man, i'm just so scared to do so, lol. I'll try my best though :)

Any other tips you remember?

Trying to Become a Hero | Tifa Lockhart > Lara Croft | I <3 Ashe | Uh oh! Luther's being smooth, brb | Hold my beer | MissMaw is a Melon
Banner compliments of MissMaw the Taffy-proclaimed Pro!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide