Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Major trouble playing as Ashe :(

Creator: Taffy February 22, 2012 9:20pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2012 1:16am | Report
Luther's gotta point.

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
Taffy
<Member>
Taffy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 29, 2012 10:58am | Report
Yeah I see your points, I'll certainly keep using Ashe as my champion, but when I get into more serious games i'll switch to Miss fortune (That's who I've decided upon.) Typically she is no longer free so I have to save up 6300 IP :( lol

What do you guys think of Fiora? I'm tempted to give her a shot!

Trying to Become a Hero | Tifa Lockhart > Lara Croft | I <3 Ashe | Uh oh! Luther's being smooth, brb | Hold my beer | MissMaw is a Melon
Banner compliments of MissMaw the Taffy-proclaimed Pro!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 29, 2012 11:32am | Report
She's 4800 now, just sayin. :P
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 29, 2012 12:40pm | Report
MF isn't particularly good. Get Sivir - she's only 450 IP and probably the strongest AD carry.
Taffy
<Member>
Taffy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 29, 2012 5:46pm | Report
oh yeah she IS 4800 lol, I checked just yesterday and I swear she was 6300, oh well! Yeah I'll give Sivir a go if she's cheap (I'm trying to build IP ready for Fiora, haha!)

I can only presume there's a good guide for her on this forum! Thanks for the tips!

Trying to Become a Hero | Tifa Lockhart > Lara Croft | I <3 Ashe | Uh oh! Luther's being smooth, brb | Hold my beer | MissMaw is a Melon
Banner compliments of MissMaw the Taffy-proclaimed Pro!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 29, 2012 6:07pm | Report
Hmm, I don't mean to be rude but most of the Sivir guides seem to have fairly poor item builds.

Ignore them all and go ArP/Armour/MR per level/AD, 21/9/0, Heal + Flash and build Doran's Blade, Boots, Doran's Blade, Berserker Greaves, Vampiric Scepter, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Last Whisper, Bloodthirster/Guardian Angel.

Es best build you can get.
Zell
<Member>
Zell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 29, 2012 6:29pm | Report
Decided to check out Sivir guides to see what Luther was talking about and... wow. No.1 Guide going Greater Seal of Replenishment, Teleport and rushing Bloodthirster, second guide Ionian Boots of Lucidity and Trinity Force. Really, something should be done to prevent authors refreshing their guide when they've cleared not kept it up to date.

Here is a link to a Sivir Guide by Chaox arguably one of the best AD range carry player in the world.
Credit to Jeff and jhois for creating my signature and avatar design.
If I helped +Rep, if I didn't then +Rep the person who did.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 29, 2012 6:30pm | Report
Yeah that's exactly what I mean. :P

Chaox does nearly the same thing as me, but I prefer 9 points in Defence and I prefer Guardian Angel over Quicksilver Sash because I know I would constantly forget to use the active. It's good to know that, since he's one of the best AD players in the world. He was also pretty much the reason I swapped out Exhaust for Heal.
Zell
<Member>
Zell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 29, 2012 6:33pm | Report
On a complete different note, Corki is free this week and I find him of the most funniest AD range carries to play (subjective stuff, is subjective) so defiantly worth trying him out as he is one of the top AD range carries in terms of being effective all game long.
Credit to Jeff and jhois for creating my signature and avatar design.
If I helped +Rep, if I didn't then +Rep the person who did.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2012 11:42am | Report
There really is no best anything in this game unless Riot poorly balances Shen. All that matters is that you can make it work for you consistently.

I hit gold in season 1 with Olaf in 3 days, back when the whole world thought he was junk. "Meta" and "Flavor" changes constantly. I prefer to ignore it or aim to abuse it when making my champion selections.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide