Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Champion Reveal: Kindred, the Eternal Hunters

Creator: Wayne3100 September 15, 2015 11:11am
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2015 1:20am | Report
Guercino wrote:
Well the ult heals enemies too so its not overpowered, and I think they made a jungling ADC because now with Morde going bot we will have an option to incorporate a jungling ADC so the team doesnt fall off late. Overall I like the new champ, has a little bit of everything, I know Ill be jungling alot with him. The visual aspect of it is perfect though

We didnt need a jungling ADC though. We barely need any squishy junglers. In fact, nearly every team comp is better off without one. We are already at a place were Varus is considered a good mid lane pick, which likely leads to others being accepted there as well (Corki and Ezreal have already been picks there previously), meaning we didn't need this role coming from the jungle.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2015 1:32am | Report
Riot secretly liked the Season 1 meta where anyone went anywhere and they're slowly trying to get back to that. I really hope they can. I want to see diversity in champ picks.
True love is found only in yourself.
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2015 1:49am | Report
Lugignaf wrote:
Riot secretly liked the Season 1 meta where anyone went anywhere and they're slowly trying to get back to that. I really hope they can. I want to see diversity in champ picks.
Pretty much this.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2015 2:13am | Report
Guercino wrote:
Well the ult heals enemies too so its not overpowered, and I think they made a jungling ADC because now with Morde going bot we will have an option to incorporate a jungling ADC so the team doesnt fall off late. Overall I like the new champ, has a little bit of everything, I know Ill be jungling alot with him. The visual aspect of it is perfect though

But that's why you're going to build a team composition around it. Stuff like Gragas or Janna to displace them or to use the AoE as a bait for things like Gravity Field or Cataclysm. No matter what, enemies will be forced to play around it whilst ally teamplay isn't as negatively affected. It's the same kind of reason that people picked Kayle in competitive. It prevents people from using major abilities in fear of it getting blocked by Intervention and so teams had to adapt and play around it by forcing it onto someone and then switching targets, etc etc.
Guercino
<Member>
Guercino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2015 2:41am | Report

We didnt need a jungling ADC though. We barely need any squishy junglers. In fact, nearly every team comp is better off without one. We are already at a place were Varus is considered a good mid lane pick, which likely leads to others being accepted there as well (Corki and Ezreal have already been picks there previously), meaning we didn't need this role coming from the jungle.

But now if someone wants to go adc jungle, he can... That doesnt mean itll be good but it does add diversity. Plus if his abilities scale on AP like some ADCs maybe he will be played AP mostly (although thats a longshot).
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2015 3:14am | Report
Remember to use correct pronouns kids :^)

https://twitter.com/RiotKateyKhaos/status/643902873407852544
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2015 4:21am | Report
I was not expecting an ADC at all, I really want this new champion.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2015 11:58am | Report
Vaan99 wrote:
Remember to use correct pronouns kids :^)

https://twitter.com/RiotKateyKhaos/status/643902873407852544

to clarify you can still use she and he when referring to lamb/wolf respectively, as they're separate

also why would riot re release kallista i dont understand

OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2015 12:00pm | Report
Kalista at least had unique mechanics, let's be fair.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2015 3:46pm | Report
Kalista at least had unique mechanics, let's be fair.

She's also part of the ******** savior squad, albeit not as heavy in that direction

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide