Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Weekly Challenge #35 - Spoils of War!

Creator: Hades4u June 1, 2020 1:17am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
umnik
<Member>
umnik's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2020 11:37am | Report
honestly, i preferred leaguespy over imgur, mostly cuz it was easier for me to just get a link of a match.
but i guess more diverse challenges and more ppl to participate in them is a good thing, hard to argue with that
Dank kupkake
<Member>
Dank kupkake's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2020 12:14pm | Report
Oh man.. Changing things up and back to back challenges i wont be likely to complete.. Don't think i've ever completed a game with most gold maining support since season 2, lol. Oh well.. good luck to those entering!
insanekami
<Member>
insanekami's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2020 4:22pm | Report
DddyAwsmSauce
<Member>
DddyAwsmSauce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2020 10:30pm | Report
My challenge:
https://imgur.com/a/bECv7ol

Hades4u wrote:

Hey @ Dragonfang1245 !
We've decided to use the stats available in-game since they grant us flexibility, allowing us to come up with more diverse and unique challenges over time.
Also, using the stats in-game also allows people that cannot find their summoner profile on LeagueSpy (e.g. players from South East Asia) to participate, meaning more people can enjoy the challenges.
Let us know what you think so far and which way you preferred better! :)

I like the convenience of just posting the LeagueSpy link, but these are free to attempt challenges and meant to be for fun, so I won't complain either way.

By the way, whoever beats the challenge with Yuumi... I'll gift you Star Guardian Sion skin.
Hades4u
<Lead Community Manager>
Hades4u's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2020 1:04am | Report
Oh man.. Changing things up and back to back challenges i wont be likely to complete.. Don't think i've ever completed a game with most gold maining support since season 2, lol. Oh well.. good luck to those entering!

It's always a good time to experiment something new in normal matches. Maybe you'll be trying out new roles and champions that you'll be surprised to find out you enjoy playing. :)

Good luck and feel free to let me know if you have any fun idea for a challenge!

Also - thank you everyone for telling me your thoughts about LeagueSpy and the new registration system, it truly helps!
TXK_
<Member>
TXK_'s Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2020 5:44am | Report
Tauricus2017
<Veteran>
Tauricus2017's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2020 6:41am | Report
Ahhh finally imgur match posting. Thnx guys so much, that not-working Leaguespy was so annoying.. Now I just need to somehow complete this challenge. I like the fact that it is so hard. It feels like a REAL challenge and that's nice :)
Games4Eva
<Member>
Games4Eva's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2020 7:30am | Report
Hades4u wrote:

It's always a good time to experiment something new in normal matches. Maybe you'll be trying out new roles and champions that you'll be surprised to find out you enjoy playing. :)
Good luck and feel free to let me know if you have any fun idea for a challenge!
Also - thank you everyone for telling me your thoughts about LeagueSpy and the new registration system, it truly helps!

This isn't really a challenge for testing out new things, as you have to be the best out of both teams to beat it and you're probably not gonna do that if you're not at least familiar with the champion/role. It is also a pretty incompatible one for the support role, that naturally gets way less gold than everyone else.

About the submitting proceedings, using leaguespy was much more simpler and quick, but it's not hard to send in a few screenshots. If it means everyone can join and no one has to deal with leaguespy's shenanigans, it's alright.
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2020 8:55am | Report
Games4Eva wrote:
This isn't really a challenge for testing out new things, as you have to be the best out of both teams to beat it and you're probably not gonna do that if you're not at least familiar with the champion/role. It is also a pretty incompatible one for the support role, that naturally gets way less gold than everyone else.
About the submitting proceedings, using leaguespy was much more simpler and quick, but it's not hard to send in a few screenshots. If it means everyone can join and no one has to deal with leaguespy's shenanigans, it's alright.

While it might be more enjoyable to play a champion/role you're familiar with and might be easier to come up at the top for most gold earned in ranked games, it's typically way easier to test out new things and have equally as much fun in normal games. These challenges adds a fun bonus to said games and might give you the chance to try out a new role or champion that you might enjoy. While it is true that Supports gain a bit less gold then others, you can always still play them in other roles. Again, having fun is the biggest and most important thing about these challenges.

Using this new participation method, we can ensure that anyone can join in and it'll remove further issues that might occur otherwise. It'll be a bit rough at the start because everyone has to get used to the new changes but later on it'll be much easier. @ Games4Eva
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Tartiflouche
<Member>
Tartiflouche's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2020 9:02am | Report
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide