Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Weekly Challenge #49 - Overwhelming!

Creator: Hades4u September 7, 2020 2:04am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Rko007
<Member>
Rko007's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2020 8:04am | Report
Tauricus2017
<Veteran>
Tauricus2017's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2020 8:13am | Report
Games4Eva wrote:
I very much agree, challenges that you can complete just by playing are indeed way too easy. But I don't think this approach is the right away to make it harder. Instead of making it challenging and driving you to try harder to complete, it ends up being too restrictive and kind of boring, making people not even wanna try.

Yeah I totally agree here. Limiting the champion pool won't make it evenly harder/easier for most players. I think that the challange itself still is way too easy and I would still want to make it even harder to actually make me try... well... harder. But selecting champions from basically only 2 roles and setting an easy challange with them isn't in my opinion the right way. I would much rather have a really hard or interesting challange but with larger champion pool so all players would be evenly treated. For this challange I realized that I don't even own any of these champions because none of them suits my playstyle at all (so I had to buy Gnar and then almost get killed by Silverman69 for doing so...)
SELORONIOS
<Member>
SELORONIOS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2020 9:51am | Report
MaviSalat wrote:
I can't see Quin here btw, and she is shapeshifting for sure?

hey @ MaviSalat
you can check < this > comment to get your answer.
"What was, is, and will forever be."
MarianN
<Member>
MarianN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2020 1:23pm | Report
https://imgur.com/a/aKhQj0k
I cant install Buff so i hope i can still participate, if not...well it iz what it iz
SELORONIOS
<Member>
SELORONIOS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2020 4:17pm | Report
"What was, is, and will forever be."
AlekeyJr
<Member>
AlekeyJr's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2020 4:38pm | Report
https://imgur.com/gallery/G9wjRV6

Finally haha, after lots of tries :,3
Good luck everyone
simoosh
<Member>
simoosh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2020 7:27pm | Report
Goldyrn
<Member>
Goldyrn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2020 1:55am | Report
https://imgur.com/CG2U2yo
https://imgur.com/XNlNn2f

GL EVERYONE

Note: i can't download buff app on my device . so if I win can I get the prize the old way ?
Hades4u
<Lead Community Manager>
Hades4u's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2020 1:55am | Report
Hey @ Games4Eva and @ Tauricus2017 !

Since we've started hosting the challenges, I was always open for new ideas from participants but barely received any good ones. If you have a fun challenge in mind that we could try out, let me know and I'll be happy to feature it next! :)
Tauricus2017
<Veteran>
Tauricus2017's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2020 2:42am | Report
Hades4u wrote:
Since we've started hosting the challenges, I was always open for new ideas from participants but barely received any good ones. If you have a fun challenge in mind that we could try out, let me know and I'll be happy to feature it next! :)

Well I would definitely start by focusing on other stuff then just raw player stats. After all in match history there aren't just Scoreboard and Stats pages. You can also try out the Runes page as well. For example trigger Prototype: Omnistone X times, Bonus time enemies slowed from Glacial Augment at least X, total shield amount from Overheal at least X, etc.

Sometimes you can exchange the "winning" factor" of the challange for much harder challange instead. For example: Get a multikill of at least 4, Deal damage to champions of at least 50 000, etc.

I don't even think that screenshots should be related just to after match stats. I feel like players should be able to collect screenshots from post-game vods or maybe even short recordings that can be made easily in LoL vod editor. This would hopefully increase the variety of possible challanges sygnificantly. Some crazy stuff like crit for at least 1000 damage or hit 3 enemies with Everfrost could then be done.

Overall I'm fine with all challanges. As long as they are hard and don't limit the champion pool I will consider them pretty good :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide