Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

October Monthly Giveaway - Harrowing!

Creator: PsiGuard September 30, 2017 4:51pm
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2017 7:18pm | Report
Molecool wrote:
I'm really excited because I like a lot of these skins, but I'm a bit confused. This is the first full month I have been a part of Mobafire, I joined late September. The rules say that prizes have to be currently in the in-game store. But when I search the skins I would choose if I won, like Zombie Nunu, Haunted Maokai, or Bewitching Tristana, none of them are in store. Does this matter, like would I still get the skins, or do I have to get something else. Also, what happens if you don't own any of the champions that the skins are for in the competition?

Riot brings a bunch of legacy Harrowing skins out of the vault during October each year. For this month, we'll be giving away those skins while they're available for a limited time. Once Riot announces the dates for how long the skins will be available, we'll adjust the deadline of the contest if necessary.

They're not in store right now but they should be available later this month. The rule for the prizes being in the in-game store basically just means we need to be able to buy them for you. :P

As for your champions question, you'll need to own the champion for the skin you select. If you're selected as a winner but don't want or can't get any of the selected skins for the month, you can ask for another skin priced up to 1350 RP.
Thanks to Hoppermh for the sig!
ChiefdDragoon
<Member>
ChiefdDragoon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2017 7:36pm | Report
Will probably try this, just for the hell of it and for fun. Good luck to those entering!
LCute
<Member>
LCute's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2017 2:55pm | Report
I want skin too =)
kamilek27071989
<Member>
kamilek27071989's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2017 4:59pm | Report
super
Sol.T.Ai
<Member>
Sol.T.Ai's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2017 11:02pm | Report
Hey there, i'm new to LoL and hence to MOBAfire. Is there any hope to be even have a chance of getting one of those skins by just logging in and commenting? Since there's no way to rely on rep (new user vs old exp user) and i'm nowhere near of creating a build (as i mentioned i'm new to LoL), no idea what tier lists are...
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2017 2:25am | Report
Sol.T.Ai wrote:
Hey there, i'm new to LoL and hence to MOBAfire. Is there any hope to be even have a chance of getting one of those skins by just logging in and commenting? Since there's no way to rely on rep (new user vs old exp user) and i'm nowhere near of creating a build (as i mentioned i'm new to LoL), no idea what tier lists are...

Hey @ Sol.T.Ai, welcome to MOBAFire (and LoL)! :)

You can certainly win even if you only amass a handful tickets. We've had winners who only have a little over 10 tickets (the minimum required to be entered) so there's always a chance! Commenting your thoughts on guides is a simple way to contribute. You can also vote on the strength of various champions on the community tier list to rack up some tickets.

And remember, you can get a bunch of tickets just by logging in regularly. Let me know if you have any more questions. :)
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
ROW_DT
<Member>
ROW_DT's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2017 2:41am | Report
Two of my fav skins are on giveway hope i will get 1 ..... pumpkinhead or underworld pls..
EywaAkane
<Member>
EywaAkane's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2017 3:28am | Report
Good Luck ❤
Lvl 100 Trunks
<Member>
Lvl 100 Trunks's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2017 11:56am | Report
I had a question about the skins in the monthly giveaway. Is Slayer Jinx apart of the giveaway or is that zombie nunu only?
Goodluck Everyone! :D
Feel free to add me on League, just let me know you're from MOBAF. I keep my friends list sorted! :P
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2017 1:09pm | Report
I had a question about the skins in the monthly giveaway. Is Slayer Jinx apart of the giveaway or is that zombie nunu only?
Goodluck Everyone! :D

All 3 are getting out of the vault I assume.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide