Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Archive of the Greatest Drama on Mobafire

Creator: FatelBlade June 25, 2016 9:54pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
14438
Joined:
Mar 20th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2016 8:19am | Report
^I remember writing a blog post about it and being shut down for "groundless accusations" :3
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by owentheawesomer ♡
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
3037
Joined:
Jan 25th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2016 11:10am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:
^I remember writing a blog post about it and being shut down for "groundless accusations" :3


well witch-hunting probably isn't permitted, I'm surprised no one has mentioned Slappiz posting like 20 photos of him shirtless on Faces to Names yet.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
8829
Joined:
Jul 3rd, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2016 11:54am | Report

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
3037
Joined:
Jan 25th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2016 5:38pm | Report
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
13418
Joined:
Jun 6th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2016 6:55pm | Report
I remember making a thread about theorizing whether an item could be good in a specific build.
Here's roughly how the conversation went (obviously paraphrasing):

Me: Could this be any good?

Everybody: No.

Me: Why?

Everybody: Because it isn't.

Me: That's not an answer, math plx.

And then everybody got super mad at me and called me all kinds of nasty things D:

After a bunch of pages I did the math myself because most people were too occupied being *******s to post anything of value. You guys (you know who you are) should be ashamed of yourselves >:[

Also, soz, no link, I have no memory of what the thread name was.
The moment a religious person unknowingly calls his own ways stupid: "And lol. I highly doubt you have magic powers. If you proved it I would believe you, but since you 'refuse to', I choose not to."
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
10968
Joined:
Feb 8th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2016 7:44pm | Report
Searz wrote:
I remember making a thread about theorizing whether an item could be good in a specific build.
Here's roughly how the conversation went (obviously paraphrasing):

Me: Could this be any good?

Everybody: No.

Me: Why?

Everybody: Because it isn't.

Me: That's not an answer, math plx.

And then everybody got super mad at me and called me all kinds of nasty things D:

After a bunch of pages I did the math myself because most people were too occupied being *******s to post anything of value. You guys (you know who you are) should be ashamed of yourselves >:[

Also, soz, no link, I have no memory of what the thread name was.


I'm pretty sure you mean "nearly every thread" because you did a lot of math if I remember correctly.
True love is found only in yourself.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2308
Joined:
Sep 5th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2016 9:36pm | Report
Searz wrote:
I remember making a thread about theorizing whether an item could be good in a specific build.
Here's roughly how the conversation went (obviously paraphrasing):

Me: Could this be any good?

Everybody: No.

Me: Why?

Everybody: Because it isn't.

Me: That's not an answer, math plx.

And then everybody got super mad at me and called me all kinds of nasty things D:

After a bunch of pages I did the math myself because most people were too occupied being *******s to post anything of value. You guys (you know who you are) should be ashamed of yourselves >:[

Also, soz, no link, I have no memory of what the thread name was.


I remember that happening a lot, and sometimes in the reverse :p I think everyone remembers it actually lol

Basically MOBAFire.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
4244
Joined:
Aug 3rd, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2016 10:06pm | Report
i remember that thread he was trying to say how good hurricane was on caitlyn in theory back when hurricane was a noob trap item

heres the link to it i looked it up cuz i remember it being a good read

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/general/veteran-player-getting-back-into-lol-s3-what-do-i-need-to-know-25708?page=6
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2308
Joined:
Sep 5th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2016 10:12pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:
i remember that thread he was trying to say how good hurricane was on caitlyn in theory back when hurricane was a noob trap item

heres the link to it i looked it up cuz i remember it being a good read

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/general/veteran-player-getting-back-into-lol-s3-what-do-i-need-to-know-25708?page=6


I like how even before that he was going Thornmail on Sivir and having Luther come in and school him of all things

Basically MOBAFire.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
13418
Joined:
Jun 6th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2016 10:53pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:
I'm pretty sure you mean "nearly every thread" because you did a lot of math if I remember correctly.
Yes, yes I did. Because people are too ****ing lazy to verify their own claims..
DillButt64 wrote:
i remember that thread he was trying to say how good hurricane was on caitlyn in theory back when hurricane was a noob trap item
Then you remember wrong. I said that it could be good; that it was worth investigating. And everybody just went (as I already described):
No ur wrong.
-Why?
Because you're wrong.

I was the only **********er in that thread that actually posted anything of substance on the topic, because everybody else just jumped on the "Ur wrong" bandwagon and called me a ****** without posting any evidence backing their claims up.
VERIFY YOUR CLAIMS PEOPLE. IT'S THE BASIS OF ANY FRUITFUL DISCUSSION.
I like how even before that he was going Thornmail on Sivir and having Luther come in and school him of all things
I'm not gonna defend a spur-of-the-moment purchase. Enemy was only AD, so I bought armor. Simple as that.
Might not have been the most effective purchase, but I'm not gonna stand around thinking about which item is the best in the middle of a match.
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls

"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide