Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ask the person below you a question

Creator: Oooneshot September 19, 2014 7:50am
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2015 3:57am | Report
You are all toal noooooobs

"What's the best, non-sexual, non-romantic date you've been on?"

Those exist? O.o

What was the worst date you've ever had?
Change is gooooood

Je suis le bee
~ Meiyjhe ~
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2015 4:08am | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:

"What's the best, non-sexual, non-romantic date you've been on?"

Those exist? O.o

Play dates when you were a kid. Unless you were a very naughty kid.

Thank you to MissMaw for the signatures!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2015 5:01am | Report
A while back, me and my best friend went to different schools in different towns, and had entirely different social circles. One time I got added on Facebook out of the blue by one of my friend's female friends, whom I didn't know, and my friend forewarned me that she thought I was cute. After talking to her a bit we got along really well, but none of her FB pictures were up to date, the most recent one was from when she was 11 (and at the time she'd been 14 or 15 or something). I wasn't really sure what she looked like, I just guessed more or less what she must look like after aging about 3-4 years. She wanted to meet up and my band was about to play at a bar soon, so I said she could come watch us play and then we could hang out afterwards. So I met her, and boy, was I wrong about what I'd imagined her to look like. She wasn't exactly unattractive, but it was just so different to what I'd imagined. On text she'd been all cute and adorable in personality, and I'd been imagining an appearance that matched that. Well nope. I'd imagined a short lil cutie, this chick was almost as tall as I was, wearing tomboy clothes. It felt like I was meeting someone entirely different from who I'd gotten to know on Facebook. And to make it worse, she was cute and hyper through text, but quiet and shy in person, so it really did feel like I was meeting a complete stranger for the first time. A stranger that I had absolutely no feelings for whatsoever, and wasn't really my type either. And so began the most awkward "date" you could ever imagine. Fortunately my parents were the ones driving me home (buses aren't allowed to drive through my hometown, so it was my only way home) and they were insistent that we had to leave right then because they were getting bored. So I said goodbye after awkwardly hanging out with her for 20 minutes and that was the end of our date. After that she still wanted to text me all the time and kept mentioning we should meet up again, but I'd lost all interest in her after meeting her. I wasn't sure what to do and handled it really badly, I still feel bad about that. :(

What was the worst date you've ever had? :D
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2015 5:49am | Report
None, because I am single. *runs and cries*

Biggest disappointment you've ever had in your whole life?
Comic by VaporaDark!

HiFromBuddha
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2015 6:36am | Report
You being single smh.

No, but seriously, I'm a guy that's big on his food. I love gourmet, fine dining, all that ****, and I Ve been to numerous in Melbourne. Well, there's one restaurant I absolutely loved the first time around by a celebrity chef here in Australia called George Kolambaris, you might've seen him on Masterchef, I dunno. Well, the first time I went, amazing. Textures, flavours, and creativity in how he reinvented numerous Greek dishes. It was great. The second and third time, fuuuuuck. It went to complete ****, which was really a shame. Undercooked food, service that was horrible and food that came late. It also seemed like the creativity was gone as well. Hella disappointing. I'm guessing George's focus on Public Image and television took priority over his signature restaurant. At least he has a lower class, souvlaki chain that's really popular AND pretty darn good as well.

Where do you want to go?
Imma 'bout to end this man's whole career
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2015 6:42am | Report
South Korea. Again.

Favourite video game mascot?
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2015 6:47am | Report
sirell wrote:
South Korea. Again.

Someone understands. Everyone's like, "I want to go to Japan," but South Korea is the place to go to. Taiwan is also the other place that is underrated. The only issue with S. Korea, according to my best friend (Korean guy) is that everyone seems to be passive aggressively racist towards foreigners.
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
ri]
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2015 6:58am | Report
Already been to Japan 3 times (my sister taught English there for 3 years). I had the opportunity to either go to S. Korea or Taiwan and S. Korea won out. AFAIK, it's only specific types of foreigners, like Mainland Chinese who make for terrible tourists, and they were super friendly to me while I was there, but I got mistaken as a Korean there though, so maybe that's why...

Anyway, question still stands - favourite video game mascot?
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2015 7:17am | Report

No, but seriously, I'm a guy that's big on his food. I love gourmet, fine dining, all that ****, and I Ve been to numerous in Melbourne. Well, there's one restaurant I absolutely loved the first time around by a celebrity chef here in Australia called George Kolambaris, you might've seen him on Masterchef, I dunno. Well, the first time I went, amazing. Textures, flavours, and creativity in how he reinvented numerous Greek dishes. It was great. The second and third time, fuuuuuck. It went to complete ****, which was really a shame. Undercooked food, service that was horrible and food that came late. It also seemed like the creativity was gone as well. Hella disappointing. I'm guessing George's focus on Public Image and television took priority over his signature restaurant. At least he has a lower class, souvlaki chain that's really popular AND pretty darn good as well.

Oh my, I watch Masterchef Australia in Lifetime channel. They even have a promo that the main price is to visit his restaurant in Melbourne. It really is disappointing to hear that.

sirell wrote:

Jack Frost that's appearing in some games mad by Atlus.

Do you play Blazblue? If yes, who's your favorite character? If no, OK.
Thanks to Ninja Trigger for the sig!

HiFromBuddha
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2015 7:20am | Report
sirell wrote:
Already been to Japan 3 times (my sister taught English there for 3 years). I had the opportunity to either go to S. Korea or Taiwan and S. Korea won out. AFAIK, it's only specific types of foreigners, like Mainland Chinese who make for terrible tourists, and they were super friendly to me while I was there, but I got mistaken as a Korean there though, so maybe that's why...

Anyway, question still stands - favourite video game mascot?

Sorry, to further ****block the question, but the people at Taiwan are like the reverse of what my friend claims South Korea to be. From my experiences, Taiwanese people are SUPER nice to foreigners, like, they will go out of their way to make foreigners at home, but they are really ****ty to their own kind. Its pretty funny. Also, mainland Chinese people are hilarious to watch regardless of where they are. I had a Chinese tourist group pose with my school group while we were on an enrichment program within the CBD. Also, watching them try to traverse through the airport is also hilarious. There was a guy that was insistent that he was carrying over $10,000 Australian at customs, where as the poor woman inside the booth was trying to explain that she means in AUD, not RMB.
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
ri]
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide