Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ask the person below you a question

Creator: Oooneshot September 19, 2014 7:50am
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2015 7:25am | Report

Sorry, to further ****block the question, but the people at Taiwan are like the reverse of what my friend claims South Korea to be. From my experiences, Taiwanese people are SUPER nice to foreigners, like, they will go out of their way to make foreigners at home, but they are really ****ty to their own kind. Its pretty funny.

But yes, please do answer Sirell's question above, I've got nothing.

Please put Filipinos here, they are almost racist to everyone especially to black people and also their kind.

And I answered his question already, it's Jack Frost from Shin Megami series in Atlus.

Do you play Blazblue? If yes, who's your favorite character? If no, OK.
Sig made by me!
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2015 7:28am | Report

Oh my, I watch Masterchef Australia in Lifetime channel. They even have a promo that the main price is to visit his restaurant in Melbourne. It really is disappointing to hear that.

His main restaurant, the one that I was talking about (The Press Club), is closed down now if I'm not mistaken. The restaurants behind it though, Little Press and Cellar, is still alive and kicking. It's still pretty good. There are definitely better restaurants in Melbourne. Also, since you are a Masterchef fan, Gary's restaurant was so-so. Everything was pretty subpar imo, except for his signature slow roast lamb dish. Oh my god, I think I came from eating it.

Also, Shannon's restaurant, Vue de Monde is very good, and has a fantastic location, being at the top of the second tallest building in Melbourne, and within the heart of the CBD. My sister's husband proposed to her in that restaurant :3

EDIT: I'll answer for the hell of it. I don't play Blazblue, but I did do a lot of research on it when I was considering picking it up. My favourite character is Bullet.

What's your favourite genre of game?
Imma 'bout to end this man's whole career
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
ri]
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2015 7:38am | Report

His main restaurant, the one that I was talking about (The Press Club), is closed down now if I'm not mistaken. The restaurants behind it though, Little Press and Cellar, is still alive and kicking. It's still pretty good. There are definitely better restaurants in Melbourne. Also, since you are a Masterchef fan, Gary's restaurant was so-so. Everything was pretty subpar imo, except for his signature slow roast lamb dish. Oh my god, I think I came from eating it.

Also, Shannon's restaurant, Vue de Monde is very good, and has a fantastic location, being at the top of the second tallest building in Melbourne, and within the heart of the CBD. My sister's husband proposed to her in that restaurant :3

Actually, I'm not that of a fan of that show. I just watch it when I like to.

So sweet @ the proposal part :3

EDIT: From what I remembered, the main price is to visit The Press Club... IF not, then I forgot.
Comic by VaporaDark!

Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2015 10:39am | Report
I don't have a "favourite genre" when it comes to games, but I do enjoy RPGs and strategy games the most (however, I also like action games, hack 'n' slash, etc. as long as the game is decent enough). Some of my favourite games: Mass Effect, Shadow of the Colossus, Dragon Age, Baldur's Gate, The Elder Scrolls, Medal of Honor, C&C/RA.

Was there a game that touched your heart (getting all sentimental here)? If yes, which one?
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2015 12:45pm | Report
There was one, Radiant Historia. Not extremely known, but a great game and it loves showing just how much wrong you did.

Which game has driven you the furthest towards madness?

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2015 12:58pm | Report
Spec Ops: The Line. The gameplay is pretty meh for me as I'm not the biggest fan of shooters, this person or first person, but oh my word the story what the **** please stop I don't think I can mentally handle this right now. Seriously, the story is just full of twists that just completely **** with you and everything you know.

What game do you play to unwind after an incredibly rough or stressful day?

Thank you to MissMaw for the signatures!
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2015 1:33pm | Report
Sometimes i just watch youtube videos. Although if i were to talk about a casual game, probably OpenTTD because i can then play my own music in the background and mindlessly make money. However since i got RCT3 installed i might play that some.

What is your favorite kind of coaster to build with in RCT (any of the games)?

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2015 1:40am | Report
Considering I barely remember the game, haven't played RCT3 for over 5 years, I always used to build really stupid stuff, always making them go really long and then sending the people flying.

Did you ever try to kill the people (even if it wasn't possible in RCT3?)

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2015 2:20am | Report
I used to play RCT a bit on a friend's computer back when I was like 9 years old. I don't remember killing any people in games before starting to play games on my own computer which I got a few years later.

Today was my last day of school. Same for you?
Thanks to Ubnoxius for this sig!
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2015 3:09am | Report
Nope.

If you were given $20 to guy buy yourself something nice from the supermarket, what would you buy?
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide