Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ask the person below you a question

Creator: Oooneshot September 19, 2014 7:50am
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2014 3:14pm | Report
English. and a little bit of spanish thanks to school.

How often do you eat potatoes

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2014 3:58pm | Report
I hate potatoes. And I don't want any food. ̸̵̭̝̗͔̳̺͚̫͔̮̲̩̮̟̐͊̀̄̈́́ͯͩ̍̓ͩ̃͌ͪ̍́͜L̸̤͔͇͉̯̩̃͊ͣ͌̀̾̈̇͑̿ǫ̵͔̝͓̖̖͙̯̱͈̠ͮͮͪͮ̇ͪ̎̽̋͘r̛̘̮̘̪̟̙̟̥͗̊̈̈̔͊̎̅̍̽̇̿̎ͮ̒͗̊̀͘͡è̴̓̆͛ͧ̒̓ͯ̅̾̐̋̑͂ͩ̏ͪ͒ͦ́͠͏҉̗̱̠̲̹̬̻̘̙̙̳m̵̛̹͔̻̹̯̠̣͉̜̘͐ͭ̅͆̆̂͘͡ ̵̨̢̯̬̤̦̱͙ͦ̊͐̔͊ͤ̐̐ͨ͂̊ͦ͠͝ͅį̻͖͓̗͙͙̬͙͉̞̖͍ͦ͌ͩͩͮ͌̔͗ͦ̆̌̉ͤ̐̑͐̄́̚͝p̴̷̷̛͈͉̣͖̝̩̼̪̮͚̺̟̒̀͐̿ͪ͐̋̇ͦ̇̂͒ͮͦ̚̚s̢̝̠̘̤͕͉̼̬̖͕̦̺͎̹̓ͩ̑͌́̅̂͗͗̃̔̒͘u͉̱̝̯̰̳̣͉̘̼̦͎̟͓̟ͧ̋̋͆́̅̅̾̿͋̇̊̂̀͊ͧ̀͘̕͝m̸̢ͭ̏̅͌̒̌ͭ̈̓ͭ̄̉͂҉͉͙̩̳̥̙͓̠̱͡͠ͅ ̴̶̧̤̦̯̲̜͔̩͙̰̘̘͔̥̱͚̅ͥ̉̅͋͐ͨ̊̇̓ͣ̀͑͗̏̇͑͗͘̕d̴ͬͤ̃̒̓͗ͦ̉̈́̿̐ͤ̚͟҉̷͚͔̻͎̳̼̹̰̤̠͉ǒ̵̵̲̰̭͓͇͈̟̺̰̜̻͕͕̠̙͓͚̱̓ͫ̊ͪ͜͢l̷̢̰͍̬̥ͨͬ̓ͣ̌̽͊͑͊́̕o̴̴̧̜̯̻̘̣̯͕̼͈̻ͨ̆̾͘r̵̰̞͚͉̠͚͖̼̰̗̳͖̗͈̗̿ͩ̄ͧ̅ͮ͋̆́̓̇̃̀̆̒̒̚͝ ̢̣͈̙̼̍̿̏ͪ̆ͤ͡s̶̨̨̮͕̙͚̺̜ͣͬ͐͟i̸̥͓̖̳͚̱̺̜̫̳̭̟̓͑ͯ͒͋ͫͤ͋ͣ̄̾̅̀̂̿͂͘ͅť̶̢̡̛̲͓͕͎͚̜͙̲̮̠͖͈̲ͯͤͯ͛̏̃͆͞ ̵̡̤̗̼̺͕̯̮͕͔͉̮͖̼̣̘̟̤̫̎̍̇͆̋̿ͮ̄͑͛͒̽͘͢a̵̵͇͚̣̱̟̬̠̜͕̟̝̜̗͚͖̪͔̩̎͋̾͑̑ͣ̔̔̆̀͛̑̄̅͊͢m̛̝͔̳͙̮͉̬͓̞̟̹͔̔̆͐̅ͩ́̒̒̓̄ͬͥ̓ͮ͗̕e̡̝̳̤͙̻̺̝͓̹̘̩̼̯̥͎̥͕ͨͤ̓͛͊̾ͫ͗̐ͭ̂͡ͅt̷̢͕̫͔̪͈̖̮͍͚̹̙̼̝̫͕̱͇̂̇͐̿̀̈ͮ̋͆ͤͯ̉ͮ̀̕ͅ,̸͉̝̱͕̪͍̙̮̈́͌̈́ͪͩ̾̆ͫ͆̓̃ͫ̓ͬ̈̀̀̕ ̶̵̫̞̺̫͍͍̬̣ͩ͂̔ͨͭ̄́̕ċ̨̨͙̤̱̥͉̱̥̙̲͇̱̽ͮ̓̑ͦͫ̋͗̏͑̂͊̑̓̄̈́ͥ̈͢ǫ̛̹̙͎̦͈͚̝̼͍̜ͧ͛̓̽̂́̚ͅn̨̦͕̤͚̙͓͓̩̻̞̯̱̗͙̳̦̠̮ͫ͑̈́͋̒̌ͥ͆̊ͧ̃̈̒̓̀ͧ̂́s̶̤̼̹̰̼͖̗̠̒͊̑ͦ͌̈ͧ͂̾ͤ́̕͜͞ẹ͈̮̪̫̬̺̮̖͓͓̦͈̗̺̙̻̽͛̑͌̋͗̏̀̽͠c̶̠̯͓͉͋̅̔̂͐̽ͨ͋͋ͩ͌̇̒͝t̨̧͉͉͇͖͕̰̪̪̠̜̖̮̼̤̙̺͍̩̬͂̑̓̀̈̀͋̇͆͌̽́͘ẽ̵̱̻̙͖̦̔̿ͬ̃͋̍̌̇̆̈́́͟ţ̓ͨ̔ͩͫ̎̄̏̂̐͂̓͏̩̼̪̥̭͙̟̠͓͔̣̺͍u͗ͯͥͨͩ̂ͬ͐̚҉̴̧̞̫̳̖̯̮̖̯̤̖͔͔͈̥̬͎̳͓́r̛͖̞͉̘͖̼͈̬͕̍̑̈́̔͊̋ͨͬͥ̉ͬ̒͐̌ͯ͊̈̏͟͠ ̐̈́̊̿̽̉̈͊ͮ̑͟҉̧͇̺̙̝͚̜̫̠͙̣̟̙͓͘͟à̸̟̩̩͚͙̱͍͍̜͈̮ͭ͛ͥ͆̐̕d̢͇̖̩̮̤̲̞͎͖̘͈ͫ̇̂̋͑̃͜͞ͅi̧̙̹̪̰̤̫̣̩̖͓̥ͣͦ͆̒̽ͤͮ̐ͫͦ̆͋̚͟͠p̢̖̞̣̰̈͂ͯͧ́͟͝͞ͅi̢̹̬̯̘̜̻̺̗͍̯̫̬͚̗͐̈́ͬ̿̆̕͘ͅs̶̥̖͍̤̲̠̲̠͈̞̉̒̂̄̅̀͜͢c̴̷̼̗̙̣̹͙͈̲̒̍͑̋́͜͟ǐ̡̛͉͕̟̙͖̙̹̯̤̬̣̱̰ͦͫ̈́̍͐ͨ̎́͜n̵ͨ̈ͣ̈ͧ̇̚̚͘͏̬̥̰͈͓̩͕̗̥͜g̷̡ͯ̈͐ͨ͛̈ͯͬ͐̿ͫ̇ͦ̽̚͜͠͏̪̱̹̦̙͍͎ ̧͚̩̫̭͈̙̤͓ͦ͛̊̄̏ͯ̃͟͢͟ě͓͉̰̭̰̟̫͚̤̻̜̩̰̦̗̔̾̂̓͗̈́̾ͨͣ̊ͣ̾ͫͪ̒̾͗͢͜͠l̮̦͖̫͚̠̖̭̦͔͍̟̲̯̟̝͕̹̼̾ͫ̏ͫͫ̿̚͡i̦̖͚̝̫̮͓̠̟̯̘ͬ̓̑̎ͪ͢͜͡t̵̨̼͍̳̻̼̦̪̤͉̟̱̩̭̞̖̯͕̫ͮ̽̋ͨ͑̅ͨ̈́͂͋͟͟,ͮ̅̈́̎̅̽ͨ̃̉̓͗̈́͋̃̂́ͦ̒͏̸̴̭̠̫͔͠ͅ ̸̶̧̞͉̯͓̭̥̖͎̻̘̤̮̣͐͆͊͂̌̀̐͊̉͌̒̑ͥ̅ͧ́͞ͅs̸̵͉̜̥̦͉̫̼̘̯̰̼͈̺͍̰̎̾̈ͥͣͣͥͪ̑̓͂ͥͨ͒̿͛͜e̢̲̖̤͈̦̳̠̮͙͉͖̱̹͎̗͎̻͈͒͊͊̀̄̐̈̚̚͢d̨ͩ̑͗͛̌̎̿͐̋͗ͧ͂̃̉̽̄͞͠͏͈̥͉̞̬ ̨̩̩̱̦̺̬͖͈͎̖̃ͧ̔̐̈͐ͭͤ͗͢͠ͅd̵͖̟̩̖͈̭̹͉̱͇̪͇͔̎͋̍̋̎̏ͧͪ̂ͭ͐̅̿̇ͨ̍ͨͪ́͝ͅǫ̣̘͙̦̖͈̳̹̩̭̥̟̖̳̯͔͒̐̾̔͛̊͐̑ͮͫͫ̀̚̚ ̧͐̉̾̄̇̉̏̓̿̿ͧ̅̀ͬ͑̒̋҉̙̙̖̖̳͈e̷͈͉͓̜͇̻̗ͯ̌ͣͮ͘͢͞͞i͖̺͓̥ͧ̇̇ͧ͐̆͛ͪ̎ͫ̑ͨ͊̓͜͜͝ủ͇̫͍̱̗͇̟͈̻͓̃̅̽͜͞͝s̤̮͔̞̗̹̼͚̞̺͓͖͖̟̖̟ͣ͑̇́͋̐̌̔͛̓̑̀̂͛̓̕͘m̷͓̜̭̘͇͙͛ͧ̿̒͌̈̊̊̌̍͛̀̕̕o̷̵̝̞̮̪̥̥͉͔̘͙̝͎͔̰̥̖͎̟̤ͬ̓ͯ̌͋̈ͣ̂̋ͩ̾ͨ̀͝͞ḑ̱̗͉̭̗͕̘̻͇̗̊̐͗̃͛́̊ͬͫ̿̿͢͝͡ ̧͍͖͉̗̝̝̳̞̳͕͚̖͑̈̈́͗̒ͤ̉̇̊ͪͩ̆̌ͫ͑ͧ̚̚͘ͅt̶̙̣̩̬͍̖̫͚͕̟̲̖̲̎͂̊̅ͭͧͮ̊ͮ̆ͪ̒̀̚͡ȩ̧̠̬̯̮͓͖̰̩̯̫̬̭̱͖̖̲͂̇ͨ̾̃͆̾̌̍ͥ͆͟͜m̸͉̪̦͎̠͕̰͎̙͇̟̟̏̏̉ͣ̒ͪ̋̐̉́ͅͅͅͅp̷̴̢̩̣̖̝͈̫̹̠̝̲͔͗͂̌ͬ̇̑̄͊ͭ̀̽͐̍̈ͫ̈ͬ̓ͮ͟͡ͅo̓͗̋̇͏̛̛̹̥͚̰͔͖̱̟̤͎̩͠͝ͅr̊̅͑̋̆̌͆̉͆̓̓̈̄ͧ͜͝͡͏͓̠̩͈ ̈́̓̽̎̎̋̂ͥ̏̈̾ͮ̑ͦ̿̿ͯ҉̧̯̦̩̠̻̥͖͚̮̩͓͖̀͝į̲͚͔͛̇͑͐ͤ̅̈́̊ͬ̉ͫ̽̾́̄ͣ̀̚͜͝ͅņ̶̪̥͕̦̰̙͕̫͙̣̅̄͆̿̽̓͑ͯ̑͑ͥ̎͑̈́͗̀̚͝c̶̛̮̭̞̐̈͋ͯ̚͢͡î͗͗̀͊ͣ̒̀͏̵̰̭̹̫ͅd̠͈̻͈̰̟̩͎̤͉̼̙͔͇͙ͬ̀̓ͦͧ̊̓́ͭͩ͘i̵̧̭͓̺̦͚͇͕̲̬͍͙͊̍̓̐ͩḏ̵̡̜̫̪̣̩͍̯̳̓̽ͤ͗̚̕͝u̷̅̈ͤ͋͂͢͏̠̥̥͇̼̟͔͇̙̮̜͚͎͉̜̀n̥͉̥̭̤̳̲̘̝͔ͤͣͭ̅ͩ͡͡͡ͅͅt͒ͯ͋ͨͥ̂ͦ̎̒ͭ͊̈͆҉̷̴̧̬͓̯̭̪̪̠͇͚̣̺̱͟ ̴̸̨̢̫̳̠̻̄̐͆̃͌̈́ͥ̀̚ư̸̛̼̤̭̰̟͍̠̦̦̞̙͚̭͇̫͆͛ͥ̾͆̍͑́̃ͮͤͧͯ̐́́t̶̴̷͖͓͖̦̜̩̰̝͗ͤ̀̀̂̔ͬͪ̕ͅ ̨̡̠͇͕̪͚̭͓͉͚̺̜̯̖͎̹̂̐ͪ̍͡ľ̂̉ͪ͆̿̓̍̉̍̆̓̊̇͝҉̡̛̙͓̯̬͇̪̲͎̫͜ã̴ͯͤ̉̐͐̔͗ͪ͘͜͡͏̫̪̠͇͎̯͎̞͔͇̘͚̲̤ͅb̵̛͍̬̣̦̺̌̆͛̽̇ͬ͝ͅȯ͓̮̠͎͍͙͇̱̥͇̘͓̤̥̖͖͖͙ͧ̓̆̋͛̈̽́͘̕͘͠r̨̤͙̯̫̮̺̳͖̫̈́ͥ͐̃́̌̌̃̓ͥͩ̊̐ͥ̏͊̐ͨ͘͘͞e̴̼̤̻͎͕͕̗̙͕̎̾̈́̾͛̀͟ ̧̨̟̰̭̲̘̠̭͈̮̖͖͍̍̐ͫ̑ͨ͊͋̐́ͫ̕͞e̶̡̯̘̱̟͉͔̹͖ͥ̑̐͑̋͊t͈̝̤̥̖̖̦̖͎̐̽̀͂̌ͥ̀͠ ̶̢̡̥͖̖͚̺̯̙̘̼̥̊̈́̔̑ͦ̽͊̒̕͡ḓ̶̨̢͉͈̱̹͚͇͊̓̋̎̔̏͋̽̃̃ͩ͑͐ͬͩ̚͘ŏ̍̓ͨ̐̌̄ͬ̐͊̌ͨ̓̃͐̂̌̄͏̵̫̺͈͍͇̝̪͍͖̤͍̘̲͖͈͕ͅḽ̨̡̤̲͉̪̗̖̹̲̯͉̬̠̭̰͖̱́ͧ̈́̆̐̽̆̄̇̃̐̑̊̇ͫ͟ͅǫ̸̭̖̦̘̜͖̝̻̻̦͚͉̦̰̤̦̈́ͩ͛ͮ̊ͧͪ̂̓͑̒͌͒ͥͦ̐̀ͅr̢̧̘̥̤̟̯̜̟͑͌͊ͤ̉ͫͣe̶͓̞̳̘̯ͩ͒ͩ͂̊ͨ̾̓͌ͬ̌ͪ̒̽̐̓̉̀͜͞ ̦̲̳̤̑̽ͩ̇̒̈̇̀͘͢͞͠m̆ͤ͑͂ͫ̃̈́ͨ̃̌́͝҉̡̟̞̣͖͚̲͙͝a̸̝͈̗̞̺̰̲͖̤̫̙̖̪̮̓͐̌̋ͬͮ̐̄ͣͥ̓̃̅ͬ̇̅̏ͤ́̚͜g̷̛ͧ́ͭ̈́̂̈́̇̍ͭͯ̓̆ͦ͑̈́҉̷̧̣̗̪͈̗͉̯̰̹͓͉̺̹͉̥̱͇͇ͅn̏̈̈́́͏̙͈̘͉̟̮̦͕̥̘͈̭̀͟ȁ̵̧̻͉̻͓̭̺̬͎̬̱ͪ̎ͫ̈́͆̑̕ͅ ̢̱̻̳͕̟͉̳̳͍͖͈̳͈̠̮̦̲͑̍̽̃̑ͤ̀ͫ̀̕a̡͎͔̝̫͍͎̞̐̓͂̒̀͞ͅl̃ͨ͊̐̕҉̵̘̫͙̳͚͓̖̣̀i̡̢̢̙͎̘͎ͩͭ̇ͩ̓̿ͮ̾͆͞q̵̷̰̘̳͖ͭ̏̐̃̋̈́ͨ̆̾͜u̶̡͕̳͖͍̱͓͌ͭ͂̔̀̅ͯ̿̏ͤ̇̎͒̐ͭ̆̀͒͡a̧͔͓̜̳̘̱̩ͯ̄̄̂͑ͭ̃̂̑͗̆̍̈́̍ͬ̋ͣ̀͟ͅ.ͥ̑̃̾̂͗̽͌̊̓͂̊̋̏̊͛҉̶̨͈̣̪̣̯̗̳̜̰̩̹̳̖̱͜ͅ ̛̱̰̺͉̯̟͙͖͕͓̫̫̠ͮ́̔͋͐͐̒̒́̎̍̈͟͞Ų̘̪͇̺͚̈͒͐́͛̀ͬ̏̍̽ͤͯ̈̚͟͢t̵̨̡̖̳͎̺̼̤͙̞̯͛ͤ͐̓͗ͧ͒̍͛ͬ̎̈́̊ͦ̍̓ͫͩ͆͘͜ͅ ̛ͫ͑̐ͩ͛̈͌̚͢҉̸̬̥͉̰̰͍͓ě̡̧̩̜̼̙̭̻̼͈͖̗͎͍̣̩̪͈̜̇ͫ̓̄͂́n̴ͮ͗ͨͨ̊̓̄̆ͩ͏̸̫͉̹̦̻͈̙͚̙̪̤̦͍̦͕̲͎i͙͖͓͚̫̮̘̥̠͔̽̅̅ͯ̈́͢m̵̢͎͙̬̣̠̗̫͕͙̭͕ͧͣ̏̀ͭͪ̓ ̙̥͔̝͚̳̦̺̻͕̜̙̰͇̳ͭͬ̀͗͛́̕͜à̡̤̯͕͚͇̹̱̹̤͉͈̼̣͔͎̖̙̉̃́́͟ͅd̨̳̜̖͓̩͓̙̯ͧ̅̑͂̎̈ͮ́̚͠ ̇̂͐̍͛̄͒̀͑҉͘͏̮̦̩̖͔̫̲̟̘͍͔͓̼̹ͅm̳͕͇͙͂̉̔͑̒ͩ̈́̋ͫͣ̿̃́͟͠i̢̿͛̄ͥ̿ͭ̓͒͂͋̅̚̕̕͏̨̼̬͇͈̫̲̦͈͎͎n̸̬͍̼͉̤͔͔̠̟̄̀̍͆̾ͮ̎͊ͣ͒̑ͯ̂͂̔͌̒̚̕͟͠į̺̤̦͍̤͈̬̝̘͎͉̆̾̃̏ͫ̋̏ͥ̿ͥ̐͐ͣ̿ͣ̊ͅm̸̖̭̠̥͖̻̿̓̾ͯ͗͐̏͆́̚͝ ̢͚̯̫͇̣̠͕̺̜̣͙͙̘̟̻̫̜͆̆̚̚͠v̴̸̱̙̩̾ͥ̏͌ͮ͒̑ͦ̇͒͂ͩ͗̇̀̽͊̈́̕͞e̝̟̥͚͍̻̥̯͚̼͚̝͇̬͈̠̫̓̈̊ͨͬ̉̂͂̈́ͪ͂ͨͦ̆͌͌͒̔̀̚͟͡͝ͅn̵ͥ͛̾̀͋͑̉͞͝҉̡͔̫̻͓̭̱̟̪̳̳i̡̝̟̦̜̥͇̩ͭ͑ͫ̾̊͛̌̑́́ͬ͗͊̇̚͟a̧̜͈̘̫̫̙̗͓̙̯͎̫̋̄̌ͯ͂͐̀̓̓ͣ͆̈́̈́̀͝m̼̺̫͍̫̹̩͎̥̲͕̩̮̝͕̮̬ͪ̆͒͛̎ͧͮͪ̀ͪ͋̍̍ͩ̏̀̕͝ͅ,̇̊̈ͨͨ͐̑ͥ̀͏̨͏̤͍͈͓̫̺̬̮ ̸̬͓̱̟̟͉̻͎̠̼̦̻̹̥̰̩̲̊ͬͥ̐̊ͣ̅̊̽ͣ͌͗ͩ̾̀̚q̶̸̡̞̺̰̼̒̎͌ͮ̇ͣͧͧu̓ͪ̅̽ͬ̆̏̇̈́ͩ͌̇̊ͦ͌͑ͥ̚͏͖̲̖̦͈͇̻̬̮͝i̶̵̧̜̲̬̙̥͇͈̪͈̼̪̰̅̌ͥ̀̇̂s̴̡̩̱̼̬̲̼͚̗͎̮̰̈̉̋̃ͭ͌̀̔͆ͬ̂͑͌ͧ̈ͫ̇ͭͦ ̨̨̞͕̟̣̤̗̬́̿͂̓̐ͪ͗ͮ̓͌ͬͮͫ̂̋͌̚ņ̥̮̞̭͉̻̭̬̐̀̆͒̽ͦͧ͆̎̃̂̀ͬ̊ͬ́́͢ó̶̸͙̲̳̬̗̱̞͍̻̖̟̰̙̳̙̹̞̫̄̍͆͋͐́̇̈́̔ͦͦ̅͛͛ͩͬͯ͘s̫̖̘̖̻͚̥̀̍ͥ͡ṱ̵̴̷̹̥̤̣̮̱̃ͥ͐̐̓̇̃̔̃ͦ̉ͩͭ̆ͩ̎͌͟͝ŕ̾ͫ̔̍̐́̚҉̨̨̱̫̥̞̯͟ũ̵̷̪͎̩̟̔̂̿́ͣͨ̾̈́d̡̫̱͕̘̰͖͎͈̘̯̥͍ͫ̈́̏͑̎̋́͝͠ ̵̷̛̛̺̤͙͉̼̭̣͕̳̗͈̬͗ͥ͒̉̊̐̾̾ͧ͝e̒̂̏͑ͤ̏̎ͤͬ͒̈͊̚҉͚̞͇̳͚̯͘͞ͅx̶̻̹͕̤̯͍̭̤̼̥̮̩̲̬̮̝̑̒͌ͫͩͯ̀́̕͜ę̡̨̲̮͚̻͔̝̺͗͊̈̃͋̃͂͛͡r̓͑͊̿̄̉ͤ͂͋̌́ͣ̚͞͝͏̳͈͙͈͘͝ͅc̴̱͚̠̤͖̺̻͖̲̩̞ͪͯͭ͐̀ͧ͌ͭͫ̂̓̑́ͧ͑̌͐͗͟į̴̷͋̂ͬ͒͞͏̤͙͙͍͇͚̫̘̺̯̥̝͍̮͓̟̦̗͖ţ̣͖͓̼̟̖͍̲͎͉̺̜̖̥͓̪̑̔̋͊̾̄͊̓͟͠͞ͅa̵̶̶̞͙̼̞͚̲̺͚̰̱̝̯̗̱͖̞̲̝ͧ͗ͤͮͭ͂͑̈̌̊̃͊̆̔̿̓͑ͧ̇͡ť̮͈̜͖͇̹̩͖̪̮̲̣̆̒̉ͧ̉̔͘i̡̧̤̻̥̰̞͕̫̘̣̣̝͇͉̠̫͇͗̌̑̎̆͒͆ͭ̓͗̎̄ͣͭ͜͝ͅō̧̡͕͍̦͉͖̩͙̣̝͔̮̱̦̘͓̾̾ͨ͒͂͊ͥ̅ñ̶̶͖̞͓̣̺̣̦͊ͭ̅͒̋̎̈́̓͒ͤ̔̒́̚̚ ̄͆̊̋͂͝҉̴̟͈̟̠̼̼͢u̷̮̲̞̮̲̟̺̥̙̩͉͎ͦ̄͒̋̊̑̀͢͡ͅͅl̴͍͉͓̰̗̣̪̥̪̲̯̣͈̮̯͕͉̔͐ͦ͒ͦ͑̆͘͟͟͝ͅͅl̛͖̼̖̮̺̱͎͚̳̆̽ͩͬ̇͑̍̄̿̽̎ͬͦ͒ͥͨ̋̚̕͢a̹̫̤̱͙͙̼̅̒ͦ͋̍̈́͋̄͌ͥͮ̏́̕m̸̶̫̬̩̗̤̮̭͎͇̱͇̺̞͉͔̠̂̐̇̓̉́́͟ͅc̸͑̊ͫ̋͆͆ͭ̋̇̑ͯ̈́͐͋͛҉͏̘͇͎̹̗͖͙̯̠̤̖̫̰̪̣̕o̵̶̧̡͔̜̘̘̬̖̤̫͍̼̟̖̤ͫ̑ͩ̋ͣ̿̑ͮ̈̽̾́͝ ̵̡̛̛̬͙̣͈͙̗̖̬͓͗͐̓͂̇̐͒̋̔͋̏̔͊̔ͥ̈͛l̡̦̫̱̦̖̙̩̭̳̦̱̥̬͓̖̱̤̻̭̋ͣ͆͋̅̅̾̍̋ͯ̾̓̎͘͢a̛̛̠̙͚̪̙̖̫͈͓̱̼̟̙̬͍̱͋ͨ͑ͫ̽ͪ̓ͭ̇ͭͥ̚͞ͅb̷̛̹͍̦̳̤̗̯͍͐ͫͨ̒ͨͮͯͥͨ̉̀o̪͖͍̻̞̯͚̥̝̤͛̉̓ͥ̊ͨ͜͝r̛̞̘̗͍̝͔̗̈ͥ͒͛ͮ̾̄̏ͫͭͤͮ́́i̡̡̢̠͇̖͈̤̼̖͋̐́̇̈ͭ̕͟s̷̛ͩ̽̎̓ͬͨ̄ͬͩ̅̌̈́̋̏ͬ̕͏̞͕̲̯͕̮̪̠̖̪ ̴̝̺̤̩ͭ̾̾ͬ̈́͒͒̕n̦͙̼̺̫̟̳̫̟̞̻̻̠͓̗̱̄̎͐̽͂͆̓͑ͭ̊̑͊̎̒̆ͦ͒̾́̕ì̷̡̱͖̲̬̘͎͉̖̥͙̰̦̙̲̳͇̙͇̅̃ͦ̓͊͌̐ͨ͋̈ͯ̑̓͌̇ͧ͗̃̀͜s̷̛͈̝͚̠̰̜̦ͪͧͮͧ̍̍ͣͥ̌̋̓̈́̀͞į̦̪̦̠̼̜̥̰̬͇͚̤̼̻̖͇̑̒̊ͫ̑̇͊ͬ̋̆̓̓̚̚͠ ̈́̉́̌̇̋͌̀͏̺̦͇̪͉͙̰̬̗͈͎͉̝͝u̴̴ͦͦ̐ͩ̀̊̓͢͏̘͇͈͙͝t̵̠̹̥̥͖̣̫̰̞̹̹̗̼̯̞̯͇̒̈̉ͥ̎̈ͥ̾́͞͡ ̿ͦ̏̄ͪ͗ͣ̄̃ͨ̃ͮ̚̚͏̧̛̲̘̝̙͎̝͝a̡̻̪̜̪̙͓̼̲̘͇̣ͪͩͫͩ̑͆͑ͦ͆͌̏̌͗̇̒ͤ͜͠ļ̠̲͕̼̹͔̯͓̏̆͒̔̈͋̀́̔ͬ́̚͝i̢̨̯͍̺̤͖̳͎͔̙͒̈̇ͯͨͤ̏ͪ͂̑͒̌̍ͭ̔̚̚̕͜q̷̷̙̣̼̙̠͇̳̦̹͒ͦ͑̇̓͆̇̈́̾͆̈́̂̏͌ͧͦ́͂ͣ́́ͅu̵͔̳̩͔̥̭̘̺͓͍̺͙̩͓͙̖̒̍ͪ̏͂̄́̓͊͌̋̔̽̈́̓ͦ̚͜͟͠͞ͅi̴͎͇̲͓͈͈̞͈͇̅͒̽ͬ͊͐̌̃ͫ͆ͬ̌̈́̇ͤ̊̌̑͘p̧̛̭̬̖̰̠̙̩͕͐̀̈ͤ̀͛̀͟͝ ̺̙͚͖͙̰͂ͮͭ̑̿̂̈́͊͗̈́͐͐̆ͮͨ̓͛̔̀̀͢͢e̷̢̖̖̦̼̯̗̗͇͍̤̬̹͓͓̖̜̪͙̽̅͊͊͐̈̏ͮ̍̐ͦ̆̕x͎̩̩̫̺͓̬̹̙̮̹̬͈̙̱̠̣̠͊́̋ͮͨ͊ͪ̔͌̃̐ͣͣ͗̀̆ͦ̚͜ͅ ̛̳̬̯̝̲̮̗̪̙̜̪̠͈͚̉̓ͪͩ͛ͥ͐è͈̳̻̝̻̥̰̖͚̼̌̂ͭ̌͌ͧ̑͋̀ͣ̊̈ͨͬ̆̓̅̿̀̀ȃ̷̶̹͓̯̯͖̘̻̬͈̹̺͈̱ͨͣ̎̆ͮ̆̾̿̒ͧ ͓̦̰̮̱̲͇͇͇͍̮̝̮͕͚͛ͭ͛ͭ̏ͤ̏̉̋͂̀͟ͅc̸̱̟͙͕̳̥̟̝̺͓̳̝̺̲̜͇̝̯͚̅̓̌̿ͪ̌ͭ̾͟͟ǫ̡̡̠̙̰̥̣͔͚̫͚͖̫̳̯̝̣͇̲̇̂́̎̓̐̆͋ͭ͝͞mͭ̇͐̌̐̐ͣ̃ͩ̐́̉̈͛̂͗̑͏̤̠̲̞̜̩̰̰̪̙͉͖̲̲̰̭͙ͅm̴̰̬̥̖̫̖͚̭̤̘͆̓͂̏ͫ̄͗̑͑̾̉̆̏̒̾̒͛͢oͥ͒̌̔̏̈́̅̒͗̍̑̌ͬ͛̓͟͡͏̺̮̠̹̦͙̖̝̣̝̼̰̰̠d̶̫̞͈̻̭̭̝͈͇̮̝͇̠͉͔͈̞̞͙̿ͣ̂ͫ͋ͬͦ̉͌̅͜͟͝o̷͋͂ͬ́̑ͬ̅͑̓̔ͮ̊̓ͬͪ̕҉̧̨͓̯̲̰̥͎̤̭̮ ́ͣ͒ͫͥ͂̉̊ͬͣ̐͋ͩ͏̴̠̼̤̮̳̟͜c͖̙͚̺̝̰̦̙̠͙̙̼̪͎͓̭̦̝ͪ̐̂̉̌̑̀̀̕͢͠o̅̈ͣ̑͑̍̎͏̞̱̞͕̫̖͖̤̹̀n̶̻̼̟̻̟͖̠̗͈̠͍̽̾̊ͩ͡s̸̠̝̥̤͖̆͋̋̃́͞e̶̴̔ͭ̒̂ͬ́̿ͬ̿͒̚͟҉̖̝̼̦̫̗̥̭͚̲͚̗̗͟ͅͅq̶̸̧̜̩̰̜͚̳̙͎̦͈͎̈́̾ͨͩ̉̈́̇̒ͮ̚͠ư̸̧̨̻͙̗̗̲̼̯̭̰̩͇̣̻͓̠̽͌ͧ̔ả̴̟̯̯͉͓̦̗̹͍͓̂̇̅͊͆͛͌͗̐̍ͮ̎̾͌̐̚͜ṫ̴̨̧̛̫͉̗̤͍̘̮̼̟̝̲̙͖̹͒ͯ̇̽̃ͣͣ̋͑͂̄̋ͤ̍.̸̢̤̲̥̭̻̭̜͔̯̼̗͙͇̠͕̗ͣ͋̍ͤͤ̎̏̋̏ ̨͔͇͈̪̗̘̘ͧ̂͊ͨͧͪ̎̄ͭ̇̂̄̃ͭͬ̃̓̐D̴̡̨͔͉̩̥̫͖͓̬͉͔͙ͯ͐̉͑ͦ́ụ̯̲̥̫͎̜͇͕̲͇͔̥̗̦̝̔̔ͮͩ̐ͥ̒͆ͪ̐͑ͧ̽̌ͯ̾ͧ̒́̀̕͢͢ͅi̸̷̛͈̫̳̬̪̹͚͖̤̺̙̓ͫ͑̑̅̊̀̉ͩ̅ͧ̌̿̂ͩ̎́͘s̨ͯͩ̂͊̏͑ͥ̇̀̀͏̝͈̙͓͖̠̺̙̺͇͓͈͖̙̹̭̜̘͟ ͕͕͈̞̹̪̪͖͎͖͉̞̆ͤ̍͐̑̓͌ͯͫ͗ͦ͒̚̚͘͘a͉͕̳̱͎͊̋ͪ̅ͮ͋ͬ̄̂͌ͫ͑̃̒ͣ̄͌́̚̚͞u̡̪̙̲̣͍͔̝̯͉̫̰̎͊͑ͯͦ̔ͧͭͥͫͮ̓̚͢ţ̼̲̟̫̱̼̩̟̠͖̳̟̹̮͙̈́͊͗͗͐ͩ͑̆ͪͯ̂̊ͬ̿͘ę̵̡͓̫̩̬͈̯̭̦̒͋͂̅̆͊ͤ̓̉͛ͬ̇̎ͮ̃̎ͅ ̵̥̝̻̰̯̗̦̤̩̔̉̋̒̄̃̇ͪͨͮ̓́͜ͅį̐̓̅̍̎ͬ̎͆̌ͬ̉ͮ̓͑̋̀҉̞͔̝̺̺̠̪͍̥̦̬̕ŗ̝͖̳̐̿̒ͭ͡u̶̧̞͉̩̟͇̮̱͓͓̙̰͕͈̙̺̯̐̋͆̀̒ͣ̿͛́̚ͅͅr̅͐̓͂ͧ͑ͣ̔͘҉҉̗͍͚͙̟̲̗͖̩̗̫͚͕͍͘ͅe̢͖̗͔̼̪̼̪͍͍͉͕͔̤̞ͮ̔͗͌͌͆ͣ̃̕ ̡̩̪̞͕̄̈́ͭ̿́̔͝d̙̺͈̦͉̦̱͋ͦ̉̽̃̀ͤ̋͂͋͛́ͮ̐͂̀́͢ȍ̉̈́͛̽͐͋̊͂̑̿ͮͭ̊̚̕͏̷͖̫̲͖͙̹̳̭̱͕̼̰̯̩̤ͅļ͗ͥͣ̇̋ͪ̒̄̀ͭ̆̎̽́ͮͥͩͪ̕͏̳͎̱̬͓̖̭͉̪̘̣̺̟͙̥̭͚̥ͅo̷̹̜̩̗̺̻̪͈̺̲͕̯̥̜̺ͨͭ̄ͥͯͩ̃͊́́͛ͨͣ̍͋̍́ͅr̶̛̰̣͔͇̜͙̱̺̘͚͓̂ͯ͌̈́̈̈͂̀̓̋̂ͭ̈́̈́́͘ ̵̜͚̋̅ͬ͆̈͒ͪ͗̏̐͑ͅͅï̧͉͉̹͓̪͊ͥ̃̈́̄̓ͩ̀͂͌̈́ͣ͋̚͝͡n͒ͬ̅̒͌́̇ͫ̍ͦ͌̚̚҉҉̨͖̮̠͙̞͉͕̪̤̳̘̗͜ ͧ̏ͤ̄̅͒ͣ͛̓̽̅҉̶͉͚̣͓̣̙̰̼̩̣͍̳̱͕͡ͅr̴̨̐ͨ̏̾̒̊̚҉͇̭͙̼̠̼̮̯̳̞͔̬̜͓̜̗͍͖̞e̵̢̝̥͓͇̟͔͔̱̱̘̞̲͇̫͛̆̾̆̿̎͗ͦͪ̑ͪ̊ͤͭ̀̆͆͘p̢̨̛̬̮̥̟̣͓̬͖̠͕̘̥̩͓̤͔̫̒̿̂̉̔͂ͯ̈́̃̅̋̎͝r̸̨̧̤̺͚̰̭̮͍̈ͮ̀ͤͩ̂ͪͥͯ̐ͯ͡͝ẹ̡̨͍͙̮̖ͦͨ͒̌̈̋̓̽ͫ̓̂̆̆̏̒͐͑̊̏͡h̵̴̨͛̐ͧ͛ͯ̍҉̧̱̭͈̘̻̣̠̰̪e̷̖͙͖͓̬ͣ̽̍̐̋̃̌̍̅͐̔̿̌̀̚̕͝ͅn̢̢̢̛̺̬͖̘̥̑̓͆̀ͬ́ͮ̒͒͒̊̇̍̃̑̀d̴̵̬̣̘̳͓̝̮̘̘͙̫̫̝͕͊͆̈̌̊͂̓ͤ̕ͅe̢ͮ͂̆ͯ͐̒̒͐́͘͘͏̱͓̗̪̹̣̦̬͇̲ͅȑ̷́̽̀ͣ̈ͧ̃̾̉́̈́́̅̑͏̙̝͕̬̭̬̺̬͖i͖̱͎̻̯̤̮̥͌̿ͬ̑ͫ̒ͫ̆ͥ͌̕̕͞t̶̋̈́͛̅̐̈́͌͗͑̈́͑͂́̚҉̷̰̪̥̹̯͚͚̤̭̳͎̫̕ ̷̖͚̦̺̤̟̩͓̝̼̠͋̎̂̂̈ͦ͌̈́̂̀́̚͝͞ĩ̷̫̻̞̫͓͖̙͙̥͕̖̇̃͊̔̋͋͒̂͑̀̋͛͋̈́̚̕͟ň̸̴̓̈́̍̋͂ͤ̈͒̄ͦ̐̾̓ͮ̌̿ͯ͡͏̬͍͚͓̰̦̖̯̗͜ ̸͎̺̞̦̤͖̥̳̬̦̖͎̫ͥ͒ͧ̎̈́̌̓̆̎̓ͤͩ̽͑ͩ̋͘͢v̡̛͖̣̦̪̙̠͉̜͈̿͊̃ͯ̿ͬ́̈̉ͣ͊͂̔̓͆̚̕̕͝o͒ͨ̀̂̊ͬ͑̂̍̍̂̆͒̚̚҉̡̟͓̼̗͔̟̦̞͉̣̮̀͢l̵̶̰͍͎͖͔̝̳̖̥̺̦̙̭̥̋̉̈͗ͩ̇ͩͪ̿͋̑̓ͫ́̀͡u̵̬̲̗̭̘̦̻͕̹͕̩͈̝͚͚͉ͫ͛̄̂ͪ͟͡ṕ̤̖͔̙̣̙͖̜͓͎̗͍̗̤͉͋ͭͮ̂̅ͤ̍ͦ̐͒ͭ̍͐̑͂ͤͯ̚͜ͅt̛͕̥̭͓̀̆ͪ̇̕͘͞a̷̴͌̍ͭ̈̋͑̅͡͏̦̻̻̙̩̹̠͙t̂̌ͩ͗ͭͥ̃͏̧̦͇͕̤͕̫̮̙̳̖͕̙̹͚̫͢͡e̍̆̾ͩͥ͏̡̨̦͕̯̘͖͇̞͓̙̝̤ͅͅ ̟̼̹͇̫̰͕͚͉͓͇̲̝̰̤͉͉͊̊̾̊̃ͩ́ͪͤ̎̒ͥ͌̓̏͢͡͡vͯ̀̓ͣͥ̋ͭ̓ͭ̑̐͒́͏̨̪͓̠̭̘̻͕͇̝̠̮̝̩̗̘̣̩ͅe̫̱̝̘̫̲̤͇̱̞͚̥̪̱̟͚̥̪ͨͨ̒ͭ̈͑ͦ̌͑̋̃͐ͮ͐͟͞l̶̶̙̹̥͍̗͔̥̬͙͚̰͕̲͖͐̌̇̐̓̚͢͜͞ͅi̷͈͕͓̞̗͚̥̝̹̖̳̰͕̞̬̻͕̬̤ͧ͌ͨͫ̏̃͌ͫͧ̑ͨ̓͑́̍͜͜͡t̶͂ͫ͗̾͏̡̮͓̞͇̻̩͙̤̫̲̟̘̫͖͖ͅͅ ̴̼̻͕͓̤̤̤̩̅ͧ̆ͣ̓̀͢͟e̵ͭ͒̿͒ͭ̒̒̾ͬ̅̌ͯ͛ͩ̐̃̐͗ͨ́͝͏̦̤͙̹s̨̡̢̟̜͈̣͖̟̞̮̝̟͓̫͕̰̗̤̯ͤ̊ͦͧͬ̉̑͊̐̋̌͟s̵̠̝̗̬̱͍̗̜͚͎͙̅̽̅̃̅ͭ̐̈́͂͊͛͒ͦͣ̕͢eͭ̔ͮ̋̽̆ͩͩ͛̊ͦ͟҉̠̬̳̜̳͔̪̥̱͍̜̬̖̝͙̗̹̪̪̀͜ ̢͙̳̮͍͓͔͕̤̔ͧͣ̂̀͋ͪ͒̀͗́͟͠͝ͅc̉ͫͦͨ̾̓̾ͣ̌̎̅ͯ́̕͏̪̠̰͈͕͙̫͔i̋ͨ̄̋̊̆͏҉̝̹̖̹͓̗͉͓̻̮ͅͅlͬ̊̏͏͜҉̻̖̭̲͖̤̳̹̟̕ͅͅl̸̢͍̼̭̮͎̞̼͎̙͈̘̯̇ͦ͂ͦ͝͝u̵̟̣̹̱̗͇̣̮͔̣͕̘̪̹̺͋ͭ̄͗ͯ̾͋̉̆͗̔̍ͬ̄ͩ́͘͟m̩̩̦̬̖̻̰̀ͦ̓̆̂̿ͣ̑̍ͤ̎̅̏ͩ̔̓̕ ̛̭͕̞̗̭͚͕̬̼͙̖̝̩̻̠̟̙̤͛͊͐ͩ̔̐̅͊͊́͘͡d͒̌͑͗̎ͦͫ̓ͣͤͮ͗̅ͩ͗҉̨͞҉̰̻̬̤̱̩͓o̴̷̴̮̜̝̟̘͓̰̖͖͎̘͛͋ͮ̈̓̾̑ͭͯ̆̾ͤ͐̓̈͠͞l̒̅͂̊͗ͭ̅͂̈ͭ̊͐ͫ̈́ͣ̏̚͏̵̶̨̹̙̱͍̺̯̣̦̣̹͚͠o̅ͪ͂̋ͩ̃̔̿̇͏̛̬̘̝̘̦̣͈͕̥̲͙̀͢ͅr̢̡̙̪̞̺̞͈̹̘̊̊ͥ̌̌̾͐ͤͫ̓͆͑e̢̛̹̺̖̤̪̱͕͙͍̗͒̈́̍͛͛ͯ́̚͟͟͡ͅ ̸̶̴̰̱̝̯͙͎͍͕͍͔͇̣͌̃͛̃̃͆́̇ͣͮ̌́͌͐̀͡ͅeͥ͐̄ͤͭ͆̊͌͛͛̔ͦ̓̾͗̚͏̷̺̦͍͇̼̤̟̱̻̻̗̙̺̬͜ͅͅư̴̘̮̝̮̮̱̖̱̺̦̠͈͕̝̬͔̱̗̰̇ͤ̈́̋͆ͮ̉͑͐̒̒͑͒͐̆̆͗ ̾́̓̇ͫ̍̇ͬͬ̏͏̛̝̰̟͍̣̥̼͉̰ͅf̡̩͓̟̯͈̱̦̙̟̟͕̥̰ͫ͛̎͂͢ͅu͋ͪ̏̎̍̉̓͐̾̆ͥ̈́ͨͯ҉̶̣͈͎̝̘̘̦͙͝ĝ̸̢̡͚̲̹͉̼̲̤̠̜̝̗̯͖͕̺̙ͬ̿̊́ͅȉ̷̵̢̗̟̝̙̻̟̘̳̱̤͖͎͕̭̜̉ͭ͑̓ͫ́a̴ͥ̍̂̈͆̉̍̀͏̱͕̱̪ṯ̵̨̢̛̫͉̲̫͚̟͐̽̒̋ͧ̓ͧ̿̃̈́ͭͨ͐ͬͮ͂͐ͪ̚͢ ̛̗̺̠̪̦̳̗̦̗͚̗̪̰͉̮͕͓̋ͭͤͣͩͪ̇̈̽ͪͧ̆ͧ͜͜͡n̸̯͙̙̗̖͍̹̙̦͔͙̞̪̠̲͊̉ͭ́͐͆ͯ̏ͦ̂͆ͩͪͭ̒ư̶̦̗̻̜̞̦̖̫̓̋ͣ́̄͋́̐͛̃̆̕͝l̐̾̽ͫͭ҉͉̣̘̯̝̗̀l͓̲̰̼̙̞͚͙̗̯̒ͦͭ̄͗ͭ͋̍͛̍̏͗ͩͮ̇̈́̋̑̀͝͞a̗̖͓̮͓͚̯̝̫͔̲͇̲͉͙̖̝̫̅͆́̽ͣ̚͘͜͜͡͠ ̈ͬ͊̈́̆ͤ̊͏̴̨͚̱̙̹̪̳͈̲̮̙͇̯p̵̵̧̟͈̖̦͔̣̿̃ͩ͋̾̒͒̈́̈̃͐̊ͭͯ̓a̘͇̯̝̘̜̤͉̹̟̜̺̰̪ͪ́͆̈ͩ̀̆͐͆͊ͦ͛̌̽̆ͥ͆͘͝r̷̤̦̼͎̳̹̳͙̮̻̘̦̫̞̺̱ͫ́ͤ͋ͫͪͤ͒ͯ̿͑̃̔̈́ͬ̂̀͘͢͝i̢̧̤͈̺̰̱͛̎̅̈͊ͨ́̕͜a̴̷̟͔̰͈ͤ͛̐ͨͨͥ͑̓͋̐̍͛̓̑͗̎̇̚͢͞t̸͊ͥͯ̎ͭ͑͝҉͈̤̭̗̦́͘ư̵̡̱̝̱̪͆̈̃͛̉̈ͤ͋͟r̡̙̗̼͖̼̞̗͂ͩͤ̇̀͋͊͗̂͒͆ͮ͑́͝.̴̤̠̼͖͔̞̭̠͊ͭͮ͋̏̓̃̾́̐̀͝͠ ̡̳̫͕̮̤̬̪̟̤̜̰̝͎̪͉̂̉̂̔̓͆ͯͭ̋͂ͩ̄ͯͧͥͪ̚͞E̛̖͎͚͉͖̦͗̎ͥ̄ͥ͒́͛̑ͥ͟x̛̘͇̲̭͕̲̳̔̎ͭ͂ͦ͊ͫͦͮ̈̿͐ͬ̎̔͜͜͝c̵̴̛̮͕̞̠̘̣̲̙̖̜̋ͦͤ̒̿̓̇͝͡e͈̳͙̰͇̦͚̳̤͚̞̤̗̭̗̬̘̩̓̉̎͐͐͘͝ͅp̷ͥͦ̉̓ͨ̈́ͬͦ̑̽̅̓̌͆͆ͪͮ̚҉̞̥̠̙͉̝̥̱̼͙ṫ͎̘͍̟̘̠̮̰̒̿̊ͧ̒ͯ͆ͨ̇̐ͯͪ̃́̚͢͠͝͝ͅe̵̡̙͔̳̣̣̞̦͓̲̜̻̙̖̬̺̩ͩͥ̃̀ͭ̑̈́ͨͮ̚̕͢͜uͭͮ̍ͣͪͣ̍̇̉̀͏̵͇̱̦̰͔̮̫̳̘̣̦͓͚̠̘̞̼͇͘͜ͅr̡̹̙̘̩̯̱̺ͬ̌̓̃͘͞ ̸̞͖͚̬̫̼̺̳̮̘̫̪͔͕̣̳̈́̍ͣ̾̌̅ͬ͗̒ͯ̀̋̄̕ͅş̴̭̤̻͔̫͓ͨ̏ͦ̇̌̾͛̆ͣ͊̀̃̾̆̔̅̽i̛͂̈ͬ̂͗͂͂͒́̂ͥ̑ͬ̃̈́̚͘͏̴̙̟̘̣̖̺̣̪̯̞̩n̊ͬ̉̓́͢͠҉̥̗̬̰̣̱̜͉̬͓̱̗̩̠̯̤t̸̥̹̯̪͈̗̺̖͔̜̥̺̭̟̽̄̂̉̑̽̄̓̈͒̔̆͋̋̓ͬ͢ͅ ̵̢̩͖͕̮͚͛̂̚̚͡ȯ̴̵̷̗̪͓͕̪͍̹̜̘̘̫̻͐͌̇̋͛ͩͥ̀͞ͅc̸̵͕͇͖̮̐̐͗̽ͦ̅̇ͥ̈́͆͒̎̌̑̀͘c̱̞̠͈͕̼̤͕̪ͣ̆̌̈ͩ̽͋̊̈́ͬ̽ͪ̽̊̇̕͘͟ͅa̛̦͉̲̲̲̘̜̻̫̬̰̩͎̩̯̪̩̗̜͒̏̓̆͛̑̇̇̐ͣ̓͐̎̉̀ëͤ̋ͭͤͧ̽͒ͤͨͬ̆ͮͣ͑͞͏̘̼͖̦͙̟̤̜̠̗̰̺̠̯͠ͅcͯ͆ͦͥ͊͊ͯ̄́̂̉̋̓̈ͤ҉̴̣̞̣͔̳̠̭̣͖̼̯̪̻̰̤͓̭͚͍a̴̡͙̼̠̙̭͍͎̲̞̬ͪͨ̊̀ͪͪ͂ͫ̈́̌̌̀̉̍ͦ̕͘͞t̵̴̫̣̩͕̱̘̫̓͋͆̒ͬ͆̊ͪͥ ̧̧̾̓͑ͥ̾ͦ̓͐̾ͨ̾ͦ̂ͩͭ̿͞͏̭͚͎̞̗̭̩̹̜̗̟̳̝͉̱͓̪c̢̮͓̻͇͓̙̘̣̺̪͖̥͐͂ͪͩͥ̇̐̇ͤ̈́͌̕͜͜͡ͅų̶̛̜̜̩̘̳͚͇̗̳̮͈̥̻̃ͩ̾ͭͨ͐͂͆ͮ̈́ͮ͊́͡p̷ͦͩ͂͒̈͂ͭ̓͢͢͏̙̜̙̫̼i̷̴̩̗͎̣̤̠̟̭̗͍͉̥̬̯ͣ̍̑̓̄̃͌͌̋̉̾͊̐͗͊̐ͤ̕͘͜d̸̢̜̝̩̰̲̲̻͇̳̜̳̤̱̗̗͛ͫ́̀͌ͬ̊͛̓́̐̓̓͊ͬ̄̋ͪ̚͝ͅǎ̮̦͇̰̯̳̥͈͔̖̘̭̭̜̯̘͎̥̹̅ͧ̍̑ͥ͋̑ͪ̊͛̇͢͡t̴̩̰͍̥̮̥̩̳̗̹̦͍͓̣̯̟̳̏̈́͂̐ͧ̓̄ͭ̒̿͆̒ͮ͐̀͟ͅǎ̡̫̞͈͕̙̮͈͚̮́̆ͮͯͯ̀͐͆̀̈́̔̀̿ͥ͑̆́t̷̨̯͖̟̠̘̝̳̦̝̠̾̊̅ͯͤ̾̏ͩ͛̒͊ͥ̚ ̶̵̡̢̖̘͇̰̱̙̦̭͍͎̲͖̱̳̟̙͕̣̂ͩ̔̑̋͆ͦͮ̿̽͗ͦ̋̉̽̚͠ͅn̡͑ͭ̌͗ͬ̄̎̾̍̋̎͛҉͔͓̻̯̭̯͓͕̞̼̬̰̙o͇̺̞̯͖̬͉͕̥̜̲̯͚̻̙̬̞͍͑͋̐ͦͣ̿͗̚͢͜n̶̸̜̘̫͎̗͚͈̱̰̥̖̫̟̝̙̠ͥͧͬ̈́̐ͬ͆ͬ̂̄̽̐̐̈́͞͞ ̴̨̼̲̺̦̙̂͑͛̈́͐͑̐͆̓̈́͢pͨ͗́̀̅ͪ͑͏͝͏͖̖̥̗̱͠r̴̢͎̣͚͔̻̙͕̲̤̥̤̯̦̯̟ͭͤ́̓̈ͣͦ̑ͮͧ͘͢ͅo̐̾ͪͨ̊̄̽͑̀͏͓̱̩̜̱͇͇͎͜ǐ̠̗͙̬̖͚͓͇͚͈̟ͥ̾͆͊ͮ̀͞d͛͂ͦ̐̾͊̏͆̂͊ͮ҉̶̛̝̹͓̣̰͓̭̬̞̝͕̥̖͈͉̳͉͟͞e̓̀̂ͯͣͪͩ͟͝҉͓̺͚̼͓͓͉̭̤̙̝̻̪ͅn̛̲̞̹͓̞̬͙̲̼̫̲̟ͤ̑̑̑ͪ͆ͥ̓̓͘ͅt̵͈͈̣̮̖̼͈̪̰ͥ͑͊̒̓ͥ͋͋̀̚,̷̫̣̙̘̞̼̱̤̥̩͇̖̗̭͇͇̘̲̠̽̐ͦͨͤ͐ͦ̾̀͌͂́̿ͥ̍ͥ͋ͩͦ͘ ̸̷̺͔̳̠̮̖̖͍̙̹̄̄̓ͣ̋͊ͬͣ̀ͅs̏͗̓̈ͣ̒̅҉͏̘͉̹̺u̵͔͚̹͇̝̦̳̦͕̝̫͎̲̳̍̏ͤͩ̃́͘͟n̴̶̢̥͇̼̦̥͇̲̐ͥ͆̓͐̌ͣ͐ͨ̉͂̃ͩͩͨ̽̈́͗͠t̸̡͖͈̣̺̻͓̝̘̝̟͕͉͇̭͔̲ͯͣͩ̉ͦ̈́̚̕ͅ ̧̛͍͔͙̗̱̺̪̻͖͓̭̪̹̞̊̑̔ͤ̂̆ͭ͑͗ͣ̽̈̒̉̀i̷̛̹̪̦͉̲̖͇̖̗̗̳̙̟̳̦̥͖ͭ̂ͧ̀ͩ̄͋ͪ̐̽̓ͯͧ͐́͝͠nͧͯ̿ͪ͛͊ͣ̅̾̾̑̎̌̏͘͞҉̛̛͈̮̭͔̗͉̣͕͓̹͚̭̙ ̨̟̳͎̦̞̺̬͇̬͍̜̯̠̄ͧ̊ͭͥͯͦͩ̍̉̚c̵̶̜͈̖̬̺͖̺͈̣̳ͤ̐̓͒͂ͩ̂͛ͭ̇̿ͥͮ́̚ͅȗ́̏ͣ̆̉ͫͨ̂̍͑̃͒ͣ̓͂̐̔ͦ҉̶̷̀҉̘̹͚̝̩̬̫͚̮̪̙͔̬ͅl̡̨̧̳̖̻͎͍͚̤͎͔͖̜͓̝ͣͫ̀̍ͪͥ̅̍͝p̢̬̹̱̮̹̜̘̖̒͛ͤͮ͋ͣ͛̂̽̐̀ͅa̸͇̪͍̖̝̲̞̽̆ͥͨ̇́̔͊̚͡ ̝̮̦͓͉̣͎͖̙͙͙̌ͤ̅̕͝q̸̋͂ͭ͗̓ͧ҉̼̫̠͍̭͉̪̪͖͈̱̯̼̤u̸͙̟̮̣͇̠̪̾̈́ͧ̍̍̃ͬ̍̒̆͡į̢̛͇͕̱̱̻͖̃̊ͬͦ̉͂ͤ͆̃̚ ̟̞͖̼̞̞̥̰͖̃̋ͨ̓̾̀̐̓̐̍ͪ̄̚͜͞ͅŏ͖̮͇͇͕̻̤̲̭̾̆̈́̕͠f̡̛͈͓͚̙̲̦̮̩͉̭̞̟̔̄͐̊̊f͎̪͖̺͔͔̲̥ͤ̓̔ͬ̄̄̈́̊̈ͥ̐̈̾̉̑́͡ͅi̢̛̜̹͓̬̻͕͖̹̬͌̓̂̊̐ͬͮ͂͞c̞̰͎̩̱͔͇̫͖͓̗͎̺͇̞ͭͥ̆ͮ͘͢i̸̝͈̹͎̦̖̪͎̞̗͖͍̲͈̤̤͑̽̎ͧ͞a̖̳̱͕͓̦͍̠ͫ͒͊̄͌̓͌͊̋̅̃͌͟͟͜ ͗̃̋͐̽̃͋̉̅̚͏̨̘̹͓̣͖̳̣͘d̵̫̱̺͚͚̰̼̲͚̭̟̫̦͚ͮͨͬ̐ͩ̑͗̊̾̌̽͊̚̕͟͠e̴̵̗̝͎̺̻̝͕̗͖ͪ̑ͫ̋ͭ̿͑ͭ͆͌̑ͮ́͊̽͟͠s̆ͦͯͩ̑̾̔̈́̏͋̌͛̚͏̡̼̪̩̻̥̠̙̥̪̤̙͈̀͠e̴ͨ͐ͫͭ͂ͩͬ̒̄҉̴̤͙̗͖̙̙͍̥̱̘͙͈͟ͅͅr̾̒̆̑̑҉̡͘͏̟̘̣̦̳̳̥̹͈̣̟̲͎̼̥͢ͅư̧̬̮̭͔̇͐̐ͬͣͪ̌́̀͝n̸̨̡̢̯̼̻̻͇̩̲͎̙͍͔̪̫̓͊̿͂̈́͐̊͊̓ͦ͋̌̆ͫͫͮͭ͋͞ͅt̀̈ͬ̆ͨ̀̓ͯ̓̌̄̅̎̿ͯ̀̿̿̚͘҉̡͓̪͔̲̻̟̙̼̹͖̲̜̱͓̜̭͙̠ ̸̷̡͕͍̲̹̣͙͇̬̔ͧͭ͗͞͝mͥͯ̀̃̒̐ͤ́̅̈́͏̧̮̗̮̠õ̗̩̟̹̦͚̱͙̪͙̠͗̊ͤ͛̈́ͪ̆ͩͨ̓́͢l̸̢͓̳̞̲͎̹̘̪̤̥̺̭͍̻̉ͩͤ̽͑ḽ̱̗̹̟͑ͮͮ̔̅̚͘͢͠i̶̜͖̰͕̦̙̟̥̜͖̬͉͖͎̺̳ͪ̓̆̋̊̕͢͞͡ͅẗ̴̛̲̥͙̯͇̾͛̈́̌̌ͥͩ̿̽̂ͤͥ̀̌͠ ̸̢̨̱̞͔̭̻͙͎̼̽̉ͪ͆̊̂̒ͧ͐̋ͩ͗̉͐ͭͦ͒͛̓͡͠ȃ̠̣͎͙͖̗̻͇̹̲͖̱̻̯̌̋̽̐͊̑̎̉̎͑ͫ̎̂ͬ̉̍̌́́̀͞n̿͌̾͗̄͊̌͊͛͑ͪͥ̿̓̂͏̷̶̨̬̦̻̠̳͢i̵̡̮̟͙͉̩̲̼̬̟̭̫̼͉̟̯̼̪͓̻ͣͧ̍̎ͪ̆̾͗̌ͨ̓̚̕m̛̭̜̜̻̘͈̺̣͓ͮ̿̊ͪͯ͒̓ͥ́͐͊̄̽̎ͪ̽͢ͅ ̢̭̘̹̖̹͓̰̖̞̩̟̳̼̯̬̏̌ͩ̀̑͑́̋̒̉̅ͦͫ̎͞͞i̴͂̿͒̓̎ͪ̽́̍́͆ͮͥ̅̊̚҉̗͕̤̱̯͇̩͔͓̠̹̩̻d̵̞͇̱͔̹ͤ͋̍̈́ͩ̉̒͑ͣ͐ͧͫ̔̍̔̀͠ ̡̯̱͍̪̮̮͂͛̋͆͌͂͘ȩ̖̞͉͙͔͇͙͇̥̞̬̱̟̪͇͉̬ͦ̓̏ͫ́͌͆͘̕͞͝s̿̃ͦ̍ͥ̓ͬͯ̕҉̯̪͖̰̠͖̟͘͜ţ̴̶̛̣̤͍͓̦̼̗͇̳̼̤̬̦ͮͫ̒̾̿̇͒̈́̂͗͒ͪ̆ͩͬ̆͡ͅ ̸̲̙̤͖̥͈̝̗̠̌͛͛̅ͨ̌͑̊̎͋͞͞l̵̨̛̰̩̲̹̝̘͎̪̭͓̖͍͖̥ͬ̅̐̃́̚͠ãͯͭ̌̐ͨ͏̞̖͚̫̤͕͡͡b̵̡̛̛͉̮̟͈͈͎̙̩̠ͩ̊̅̏̏ͮ̇̈͑̾ͩͪͩ̈́ͬ̈́ͥ͑ͥ̕ȍ̐̍̆͌ͭͭ͛͊̒̈ͪ͊̀͏̹̲̩̥̖̺̯̪̥̜͈̬̲̭͙͘͢r̡̨̪̥̞̺̯̯ͩͬ̿ͪ̎ͥͯ̐ͮ͝͠ų̴̸̛̖̳̬̠͚̻͖̙̠̺͚̽ͬͥ͒̒ͪ̂̈̂͒͌̔́͐ͭ̌̈́̚ͅm̧̢͈̘̼͖̫̲̘̬̝͕̋̇̓̏ͬ̌̆̓̑ͫ̀L̴̛̖̩̤͉͙̘͚͉̯̖̊̓ͧ͌͊̋̐́̀͠o̴̊̈́͌͗̉͗͘͏͏̗̤͕̥̯͔̖̬ͅr̛̲͖͖̳̯͉͚̹̠̳̗̖̹͕̰̈́̈́ͤͥ͜͜e̶̶͔̜̰̠̝̹̲̦̭͓̖͚̞̯̋̋ͧ̒ͨ́ͮ̿ͤ̚͢͝m̴̦͕̲̮̫̯̥̈́ͧ̿̾̿̊̋̅̓ͫ̒̂͛̌̐̂̀̚̚͠ ͔͙̣̱̯̮̭͉̝̻̥̔̌̈͋͂͑͊̋͑̃͊̑͛ͣ̓ͨ̀́̚͟į͊̌͂̇ͭ̿͞͏̗͍̹̠̗̰̣͓͖̗͍͎̜̙ͅp̅̿͒̆͗͒̊̄̾̐ͦ̋ͥ́͏̢̨̹̩̖̤͟s̱̘̯̲̟̬̤̠̻̭̝̰̐̿͋̍̈́͛̃͌̂͆ͬ̓ͪ͗͊̒ͬ́͢ṷ̟̰̟̎̿̆̌̾ͮͤ̌͡mͪͫͦͨ̍̿͏̸̱̼̤̲̗̪̳̺̖͔̙̮͉̠́ ̷̷̳̤͇͈͈͉̜̣̰̲͍̝͛̎̓̐̄̓̂̂̋̾̊̈́̓̈d̵̴̞̝̣̺̝̜̯̙̠̭̪̟͔̊ͯ̐͐̄̂͛̎̂́͘o̎̃ͯ̊ͣ͛̇̍̓̽͋͏̨̥̜͖̣̱̕͠l̷̯̠̼̭̖̥̮̥͇͔̪̞̥̺̣̻̙̮ͣ̉ͪ̾̿́̆͑͛ͫͭ͝ͅȯ̵̵̳̩̫̭̳̤̭̺͓̖͎̹̼̼͉̱͖̂̾̇ͥ̀̀̕r̨̊̽ͥͭ̓ͯ͑̇̿ͮ̈́̿ͤ̃̚҉̵̧̮̳̞̳͜ ̶̡͍̙̦͙̯̫͇͕͈̝̻̥̟͈̊͌̃͑͛ͅs̷̱̘̙̠̦̝͙̱̝̙̤̰̗̺̦ͤ̍͌́̊́͟͡ͅi̧̩̖̠͚̺̫̐̂̄͊̆͐͟ͅͅt̡ͫ̈ͫ͛͆҉̵͖̘̥̤̱͔̺̜͇̰͢͡ͅ ̨̼̜̯͙́̌ͯ͐̈̏ͧ̚͡a̧ͧ́̏̎̆̾̅̊ͥ́̚̚҉͓̝͇̖̹̦̞̞͈͎͕͖m̡̧̜͈̥̼̟̰̙͎ͣ̍̂͊̉ͧ̾ͦ̈̿̂ͩ̅̅̕e̛̻̻͈͖ͥ͑̄̒̐ͪ̿͊̍̒͜͟͠t̨̙͉̤̰̂͐̆ͩ̐͌̆̒ͥ̔ͮ̈́̐̊̓̎͑ͮ̄͢͞,̶̯̙̣͎̹͉͖̦̟̗͚̥͉̙̱͂̓̈́͂̈ͫ̑̓͆̃͌ͬ̈́ͣ̀̚ ͬ͒̒͝͝҉͈̥̩͡ͅc̷̾̈́̓̐̾̿̈́̿̀̊ͩ̃͌̔͏̤͍͇͟͢͠ǫ̞̭̹̩͓̻̤̞̭̯̭̰͉̝̣̪͐̾ͮ̋̏̉̔́̍̃͟͞͞ņ̡̫̰͇̫̱̈́̋͒̅͆̒͐̽̒̓ͯͅs̶̩̥̥̺̼̏̈́́ͮ͋ͭ̉̈́͆̽͑ȩ̸̸̦̪̺̙̲̖͈̳͎͎̳̺̳̭̜͎̗͂̅̾ͩ͌́͡c̶̷̠̠̝͙̭̦͉̊̓̅̏ͫͭͪ̒̓ͦ̂̈́͋̈ͫ̏ͩ̏̉͜͞ţ̴ͥ̓̆ͣ͛̀̆̄̑ͪ͂͟҉̼͈̮͈̣̮͇̲͕͈̖̰͙̞͚̟̳͜ė̵͎̻͓̬̫̹̝̠̻̪͉͍̱̦͗̐͊͊͌͆̇̾̇ͦ̄̓̒̒̃ͦ͠ͅt̨̰̤̯̘͕̬̙͙̖̠̀̎̾́̿ͯͤ̊ͯͬ́ͤ̄̚͞u̡ͪͨ̏̈͌ͭ̈́͒͏͍͓̯͙͕͔͍̬̞ͅr̜͎͉̺͉̥̩̻̭ͫ̋̃̏̉ͣ͘͜͝ ̸͔̬̙͍͉̙̮̤̬͍̞͖̟̰̘̏́̈̑̌͌̌̑̔ͬ̍̊͒̆̎̀ḁ̸̡̯͈͖̠̺̟̥͖̠̠̊̾̇ͩ̐̊͛̇ͧ̕ͅd̸̼̯̩̼̜̝ͬ́̏ͤ͗̐̈́͑̑̉ͦ͛̐̐̒̈́͘͜i͋ͯ͂ͪ͗̈́͑ͪ̋̕͏̴̤͚̬̯̗̝̻̲̤̤̮̟̯̙p̓̒͌̐͊̒̈́͛͂̈͏̶͍͉͇͎̦̝̪͟͜i̧̛͕̹̞͍̩̥̗̠͂̿̓̚̕s̢̼̬̘̖̫̝͙̗ͮͬ̊̓̕ͅͅc͍̖̻̫͍̳̻͈̮͚̞͇͖̩͆͗͋̃̈͋̉͗ͣ͊̓̈͢͞ͅͅį̷̵̥̝͕̗̹͔̤̗̫̬͎̺̥͍̫͓͔ͯ̉ͬ̈́͂̊͟ņ̵̳̭̱͔͖̪̞̼̪̘̭̫̺͚͈ͣ̾͑͊ͥͨ̉͒͐̃͑̂̈́̎̀͜ͅg̔ͪ̏̊͋҉̶̧̨̥̟͕͕͙̹ ̡̣̫̥̠͎͓̬̝̤̣̪̦̺̗̂̃́̋̈ͯ̏͊̿ͭͬ̓̐̔̔̒ͬ͛̔͢͢͞e̖̝͙̼͎ͥ͒̄ͪ̈ͫ̄̿ͪͩ̓̌͋̑́ļ̵̛̤̥̰͙̟̤̘̳̳͈̬͈ͪ̉͊ͣ͊̓ͭ̋ͧͧͩ̎͂́͆ͥ́͒́̚͝ǐ̸̧͔̰̟̝̗̯͚̊ͨ͑͐͒͐͋̂̿̓ͧ͛̂̔̆̈͌ͣ͟͝t̫̝͔̲̼̫̲͑ͥͨ̉̊̊͛̓ͫ̓͒̃́͞,̨̛̯̫͔̦͇̥̠͚̳̥͈̹͉̤̼͉͖̩̭̃́ͥ̂ͪ̿͐̎͋̂̍̉͟ ̴̡̡̡̝͙̤̞͖͉͇̫͔̭̼͉̼̘͊ͥ̃̇̏̓͗̂ͅs̨̭̹̘̭̭͚̩͔̣̟̉͆̈́̌̎ͤ͌͗͂͗̉̕͜ḙ͎̟͒ͤ͆̑̔͆ͣͪ̋̚̚͞d̨̢͙̝̮̣̮̼̯̱͇͇̭̩̤̻͑͒̊́̈́̄͊͗ͨ̾̇͛̾͒̕͘͝ ̵̛̣͕̱͉ͬ̉̏͞d͑͒͛̉̇͆̊ͩͩ͆̈ͭ̐ͣͭ̌ͬ͡͏̶̳̳̣̭̣̹̜̜̳͙̩̬͙͕̘̺̬̻̦̀͞o̧̧͛͑̍͛͋͗ͮ̈́ͣͣ͑͂̊̃͂̃͑͐̓҉̧̢̯͔̹̣ ͗͋ͧ̾̔̚͏̶͚̙̦̹͖̭̩̙͕͎͚e̐̈́͊̑ͬ͌҉̢̨̝͚̩̪̺̬̗͙̭̞̖̬̬̹̱̮̬̙͇i̵̛̺̻̺̠ͦ̑̃ͭ͛͆͋̈̌ͦ̽ͤ͋̀ͩ̄̋̀u̡͈̮͍̠͚͖͚̤̤̮̻͔̤̖͎͎ͣ́̂ͦ̑̂ͩ̔̌̀͘͟ͅͅs̪͚̖̲͈̳̲̺̩̗̜͉͇̃͆ͧͤ̅̇͆̌͒̀̌̓ͪͬ͗͋̾͐́͘͜m̲͙̖̗̹̦̱̱͌ͭ͂̃̑̓̀ͬ̋̉̆̒̏̓̀̚͝o̶̷̸̢̱̤͈̹̗̯̠̥̖͕̬̲̩̯̮͊̏̒̓͑ͪͮ͋͆ͯ̓̉̌́d͙̟̮̦̟͈͕̈ͭ̅̉͆͛ͩͮ̔́͝ ̛ͯͤͩͨ̾͆̎͛̚̕͟҉͙͎̰̙̼̟̜̥t̅͑ͥ̂̅̽͛ͩͣͫ̄҉͏̧̘̙̮͉̜̞̥̙̘̮̣͟ͅe̙̞̻̠̬͔͈̹̺̟͉̳̲͊͒̍͑͐͛͘͜͞ͅm̩̯̲̼͍̘̪͚͖̘͕͔͒͐ͬ͋̇͑ͮ͒͂ͯ̿̅̑͐͢͞͠p̧̰̜̯̲̗͔̜̓̅̄̓ͩͤ̓͗̿ͨ́ǫ͈̯͉̥̞͈̘̰̟͔̟̲̺͎̪ͩ̑̄͂̅̀̍̕͡ͅŗ̽͐̐̏̕҉̰̮͔͕͍̤̫̭͓̮̦͈̱͓̯̥ͅͅ ̵̱̜̬̻ͫ̇̒̈́ͦ̌͊͊̓ͬ͊̄̄̅͘̕͟i̷̷̺̘̠̰̫̝̠̳̝̩̻̙̞͇̫̔ͧ͂ͭͤ̓͆̋ͫͧ̚͘n̨͎̟͎͙̭̜̻͈̳͕͓̰̟͎̬ͤ͑̊̋ͤ͐ͬͩ̍ͥ̇̚͘͘͜͠c̡̻̲̜̮̙̞̰̙̠̜̭ͧ̆͛ͨͨ̿̅̾̀̕͞i͓̲̣͈̳̣̭̳͙ͮͬ̇̌͢d́̉͂̇ͣͣ̓ͤ́҉̢̧̖̘̞̮̦̜̺͙̩͎̖͘i̵̎̓̓͗ͫ̃̑ͨ̎̏̋̄҉̸̭͇͎͕̪̱̞̝̥̪̺̞͍͙̟͖̦d̛̝͍͓̮̰̭̗̤͖͈̝̲̈̿ͬͨ̅̽̐͒ͧͪ́̇ͯ͟͞u̵̜͈̖̱̟͖̥̝͕͚͔̫̖̳̲̺̒̏ͦ́̕n̛̜̰̥̰̯͉̙̜̳̗̗̒̀̐͂ͮ̆̉ͤ̃̊͌̚͢t͙͔̤͚̠͍̱̖̙̣̦̟͇̖͓̬̤̉̌́̑͑̚͟͟ ̑́͊̅ͩ́̽̃̃̓͌̃̀͏͏͓͇̪̰̮̙̜͎̮̰̮͇̝͔̱̲́̀͘ͅū̷̳̤͓͇̂ͣͥ̏̌̈́̒̇͞͝͡t̛͖̠̫̰͉͖̣̗͈ͤ̀ͥ̉ͦ̓̅̾ͥͪ̑ͫ̑͆̾̚̚͞ ̛͔̟̱̰͎̣͈̦̖͖̫͉̭̥̳̥̤́͌́ͪ̽̉̾̄ͥ̀ͭ̀ͨ̓̀ͫ̃͢ļ̵̛̻͕̲̦̆ͬ̂̍̉ͤͨ̊ͥͮ͛ͨ̌̇̔̚̚̚͢á͙̰͇̼̦̝̝̤͉ͣͦͥ̎̄̋̈́ͬ̓̅̒̽͒̀͠͠b̡̤̱̣͇͕̜̣̺̉ͮ͂̈͐͊͞ó͙̹̻̬̲͈͔͕͈͊ͫͣ͒ͭ̉ͥ̿̀ͩ̎̀͡ͅr̴̷̷̯͔̱̣̞͕̱̱͉̺͔̭̯͉̥̫̬͒̒͐̇͊͌͒̍̇͂ͧ̀ě͋̋̄͒ͬ͏̹̲͙͉͇̼̭̮̳̼͙̤̙̼̗̬̦̺͝ͅ ̨̍̏͂ͨ͛̀͏͍̻̖͓̣͎̥͇̞ę̧͍͓̝̟̼̳͎̫̩̙̜̤̘̑͆̓̑̉̿ͮ̍̊̊͋̓̈́̐ͨ̀͜t̵̛͈̩͔̗͖̔̾ͬ͊̀͞ ̵̶̡̛̟͔̣̗̔̓͐̋ͪͨ̇́͌ͧ̄̌̿͑̈́ͭ̉͡ḍ̡̛̪̞͉̞͋̂̏̄̎ͤͥ͐͒ͦͯͨͣͭ̓͂̀͞ô̡̡̙̤̻̳̮ͬ̆̀̀͝l̷͕̯̯̣͎̟̖̣͕ͪͫ͒̏ͣ̐͐̂̽ͣ͐̊̉̓̚͘͞͡o̾̓̍͂͂̾̏̏́ͮͭ̈ͯ̎̀̚̚̕͏̮͉͓̣̫̯̕r̶̦̻̺̥͉̜̣̳͇̟̗̜͇̮͕̜͎͚͊̿̿̉ͥ͝͝ͅé̴̳̝̤̲̥̺̫̝̥̯̮͓͙͇̣̪̈́̋̇ͣ̿́̚ ̷͋̈́͋ͩ̎̔ͨ̾͏̵͈̤͙͈̤̝̯̲̱͠m̴̗̮͈͉̩̣̼̳̩͇͚͙̩̺̬̮̹ͦ̂̓͋̐̍̄ͤͪ̏̄̊͆̈́̿ͯ͢a̴̵̦̼̰͎̰ͬ͊͐̈̉̾ͣ͒̅͘ǧ̷͔̯̪̻̲͖͎͉̰͙͐̿͒ͯͯͤ͆̊͆́̉̈̈͋́̚͘͟ͅn̨̉̎̓ͦ̒ͦ̍͏̺̬̘͉ą̛̖̫̣͇̺̱̭̱͗̃̾ͤ̅͂̈́̉̈́̓̇̈́͂ͧͣ͆ͨ̀ ̨̡̛̝̰̼̞̤͛͑̍ͥ͐̿̒̋͂͆͐̀̚ā̍̈̈ͬ̋̒̈́͐̍͟͠҉͓̤̬̭̠̲̠̼͎͈̥̯̮̯͈̥̦l̸̡̗͓̳̘̙̰̹̬͔̤̲̰̯̽ͨ͑ͩͧ̇̈́͞͡i̵̧̦̩͙̲ͮ̍ͣͣͨͩ̈ͦ̏̽̈́̈́ͨͩ̈͌͜q̎̄̏́͗ͬ͐҉̡̻̭̤͘͟ủ͎̹̮̙͐͊̇́͑̐͗́̀ą̸̛̲̱̩̯̙̖̪̳̟̮̱̯̟͓̜̬̟̤͌̾ͪͪ̄̏͂͊̂̕͡ͅ.̳͇͍͕͙̝̻̰̙̣̹͎̦̙̩̹́̓ͥ̐̓̂̎͑͒ͮ̈ͩͣ̀͜ ̭̥̝͔̼̺̭̺̞̞͕̙̳̘͑ͫ͛ͨͨ̎̅̐͋̇͘͜Ư̶̭͚̖͚͍̪̱̝̞̖̘̭̙̻͈̲̇̂̈́͊ͬ͛̄ͩ͟ͅṭ̵͈̞͕̱͌͂̊̂ͬͥ̓ͫ̃͟͟͡ ͉̮͕͙̮͙̅ͯ̊̐ͮ̐͐͆̃́͟͞͞ͅe̸̲̜̯̙̬̺̪͔̬̪͔̘̖̥̠̥̜̒ͬ̌ͧͤͬͦ̐ͦ̏̓͊ͨ͛͜͟͞͠ņ̵̶͔̪̮̥̳͎̯͍͓̼̫̬̲̼͚̘͓̑͂ͯ̋̎ͦͪ̄ͅḯ̉́̆ͥ̔҉̯̫̙̰̪̜͓̱̳̱͉̥͓͇̥̣̥̫͡ͅm̛̳̭̜̣̱͍̃ͬ̈̄͂̂̕͡͡ ̵̲̞̼̦̼͈͇̼̹̓̏̿͒̓̏ͦ͌ͮ̆̚̕͞ȁ̌̔́̊ͥ̂̄ͮ͗ͭͩ̉̔ͣ̍͏̨͔̣̠̻́͡d̂̌̊́̎ͭ̽͒̇͏̵̨̘̯̦̟͖͙͉̙̝͎͚̼̖̩͔͉̖̜ ̶̵̧͊͛ͯͩ̊̃̊ͧͭ̄̐͜҉̭̝̱̗͓m̺̱̭̟̠̖̫̩̜̗̑̋̏̃͊̅̉ͨ͋̄̊ͨͭͤ̅ͦ̚͘͟͢͜͠ͅi̶͖̳̥̯̼̙ͥͣͭ͑̓̉̊ͪ̆ͩͩͪ̓̋n̶̐͒͗ͩͧ͐̓̒ͥ̾ͥ̋͗̈́҉̞̝͉͈̯̟͎̰̯̘̥̥͕̪́͠i̸̽̎̂͐͐̍̒̆̒̎͘͏̷̱̳̲̱̣̥̩̳̲̬̫̥͜m̹͎̠͓̥̯̭̬̲̜͕̲̬̍̀ͤ̽̊̃͗̇ͭͬ̍̃͂ͣ͐͆͠͡ͅ ͚͖̮͖̫̘̖ͪ̓ͪ̌ͪ̑͆̌̍ͮ͗ͮ̄̕v̵͕͖̬̟͕̹̭͔̰͌̿̑̃̃̋̾́ͫ̽ͤ̉̅̐͞e̸̜̗͎͈̙̠͍̜̲̺͍̠̭̣̔͛̂̐̒̀̌́̕͠ͅn̶̳̼̦͇̱͇̖̣͖̞̳̖̺̠̭̱͆̇̆̕͜͠͞i̷̝̬͈̫͒̅̌ͦ͊ͧͬͫͨ̐̉͋ͩ̌͆ͮͪ́͝a̵̼̫̳̝ͥ̈́ͪ͊̏̈̋́m̸̶̡̪̻̭͙̏̿͂ͮ͆ͮ͊͒́̍̚̚͝,̗̬̲̖̜̱̱̹̳̭͖̖͔̂͊̋̒̏ͮ̑͌̿̀̕ ̌̎̑͊ͥͮ̃̆ͧ҉͔̫̗̭͇͙̗͕̫̠̯̪͉͈̗̖͚͉͜q̷̷̺̖͈̞̼͕͈̳̱͔̫̲̟̟̼̱̝̩̋̎́ͧ͛̒̐̇̾̽̑̄͆ͧ̌͠ų̷̷̠͙̝͎̲͔̖̰̗͇̥͙͕̲͈͕̥̊ͯͮͩ̀͗ͦ͑̋ͮ͋ͮ̚͜͟i̶̩̺̭̖̰͈̗͍̞̤̼̼͖̞̳ͯͨ̋ͣ͒̊ͣͪͬ͜͝s̴ͭ̄ͫͫ͑ͭ͊͒̉̌̚҉̼̯͉̖̟̦͉̬̺̙͡ ̨͐ͮ̂͆̑͗ͥ̉̐̏̇͆̒̽̀̿̑҉̧̜̮̺̻͍͇̳̳̰̱͖̞̬͚̘̟̜ͅn̺̠̯̯̳̗̼̘͔̮͈̻̫̖̙͔ͯͤ͐̒̽͂͒͊̌͒̈́̌͢͞oͫ̂̉̊͑ͭ̚͏̯̙͇͇͇̦̬̩̩̺͙ś̷̢̭̹̜͔͓͖̯̹̅ͩ̉͟͡͝ͅt̨̼͈̜̞͐ͩͣͯ̇͋̏̍̃͜͡ͅŗ̸̘̤̺̟͕̻̞̆̿ͬͦ͊͞͡ṵ̷̢͉͕̳̣̳̯̤͉͉͚̭̠̣̿̾̈́͋̆ͫ͆ͧ͊ͩ̌̂͂̓̆d̾͗̽̄ͭ͘͢͝҉̶͖̭̳̺͚͈̣̫̮͔̰̜̗͖ ̡͒̃̐ͤ̂̽̆̍̀̄̌ͫ̍͏̲͇̳̝̺̞̰͉̹͖̭̝͈̣̮͡͡͝e̴̢̹͕̲͖̝̗̯̪̫̫̥̹͇̖̪̔̈͂̆͢͟x̢̘̙͓̺̻̦̺̲̰̰̤̬͛̔̓̾̌͊̈́̚͝e̸̸̹̯̥̟̰̞͉͎͇͔̲̪̺͕͔̥͓̔ͧͦͪ̔͊ͮ̔̈́ͤͣ̒̚͞ͅŗ̧̢̖̫̼̯̙͖͉̤͈̹̱̰̪̥̥̠̦̜̏̑ͭͫ̔͑̓̍̿̐̈̌ͧͭ̿͆ͯ͝͞ͅc̱͉̻̘̼̮̞͉̞͖͙̪̙̖̬̪̱͉̹ͫͤ̃̓̿̿̓̈́ͮ̇ͩ͒̑͌͒͂̀͜͟͝ḯ̧̡̛̮͍̘̝̲͓̫̥̱̺͈̠̯̲̠̠̎̂̐͂ͯ̽̎̍̈̓ͫ̋̃̈̔̌͗̀̀t̛̟̥̺ͥ̎ͭ̉ͦ̉ͭ̾͂͒ͅȁ̏͐ͪͯ͗̂̆͐ͦ̓͗͂ͩ̎̍͑҉̸̴͎̲̩̩͚̬̙̖̤̺͖̗͟͠ț̶̨͈͈͎̫̳̜̬̝͈̼͕̭̟̜̊͑ͩͩͩ͘i̺̥͇̦̬̗͖̹͆̿̓̇̽ͯ͑ͬ̎ͨͪ̍͒̈́̉͊͋͘͢͝͝o̭̮̪̦̹͎̝̺̖͑ͩ͋̍̄͛́̎̆́̚͝ņ̵̪͉̣̰͖̣͈͓͍̪̹̆ͭͤ̎ͬ̀ ̜̪͖̪̼̯͖̙̜͙̝̻̫͎̅͗̉ͪ̈́ͬ̑ͩ̍̔̇͌͛̑ͥ̚̕͢͠u̧̢̽̆͊ͣ̀͏̗̬̟̬͚͚͎͟l̷̨̺̻̦̪ͣ̃ͦͤ̄͗l̺̣͚̮̰̮̩̘͕̳͎͚̱ͪͪ̋̾̔ͦ̊ͨͯ̀̀a̝͍̻̯̙̻͓̗̟͔̗ͫ̋́ͦ̌̅̈ͪ̒͂ͫ͊͒ͨ͗̍ͤ́͡m̢̘͎̥̣̞̗̭͓̥̹͐ͭͥͮ̾͂̂͗͟c̷̢̟̘̖͈͈̩̘̼̳̗̼̥̲ͤͥͯ̃̀̔̽ͥ͒̏͜o͖͓͇͉̳͔̩̼̤ͤ͊̋ͬ̓̎͜͠ ̏͗ͬͤ͋ͦ͟҉̶̷̸̪̗͍̼͇̫ͅl̴̰̦͈̜̺̇̒̎ͧ̂̽ͮ̎́̀́͜ạ͕͙͈̙̞̹̖̙̰̻̬̣͇͍͇̫̾̐͑́̔̈̍ͫ̊̽̂̿̔̂̈͋͠͠b̴̥͕͍͎̆̅̋ͨ̓̍ͣͬ̄̋̾̔̊͌̓͞͡ő̷̡̞͈̖͇̻̮͙̩͉̞̖ͥ̄̄́ͣ̋ͮͭ̐̀̈́̍ͫ̚̚̕͢r̸̷̛̜͇͓̔̈́͐ͧ̎ͮ̍̑̋̋́͠ͅi̴̛͌ͬ̌̐̏ͦ͛̉ͮ̂̌͂͘͞͏͖̦̖̣̘̩̺͍͕̩̖͈̫ͅs̴̯̺͎̺͕͓̣̥͙͓̩̬̃́͂̓͗̒̍̑̄ͭ̊͊̍ͅͅ ̾͋ͣ͌͆ͥ̆ͤ̃̽̄͒́̽́̋̋̇҉̩͙̟̗̩̮͈̥̮̬̥̟̹̦̝̘̤͘ͅņ̴̤͚̣͍̰͉̖̺̩̭͎͕͔́ͭ̃̄͐͋̈́͐̆͑͒̓̿ͫ͛̚͠i̴͇̜̻̗̪̩̖͕̺̹̬̻̮͐ͬ͆̂͜ͅs̵̛̲̰͓͚̳̘̜̲̱̓̔͂ͥ̋ͧ̃̉͂ͩ̋̽̓͡i̵̴͎̙̼̗̮̰͕̭̰̺̻̲ͩ̅͑̀ͣ̃͆̓ͦ̅̄͒́̚͘ ̡̊͗̅̔͛͏̨̧̖̝̫̠̼̥̟̩̝̙͔̮u̶̷͚͍͔̦͕͙̳̻̜̦̗̺̺̥͔̔̊̈́̈́ͬ̅̚͝ţ̡̺͍̪̻̻̱̰̭̻̿̋ͭ͐̽̋͘ ̨̢̭͚̲̲͙̙͉͈͙̲̟̻̋ͧͮ̀̔ȃͤͪ̿ͩ̌ͮ̏ͪ̍ͩ̕҉̼̹̮̭̺̭̥̟̪̱̠̖̦̬̣̩͞ͅl̴͇̝̯̤̦̮̎̅̀̅͂ͬ̿͐̂ͮ͐ͤͮͯ̿̌͗̚i̷̛̛̜̗̟͈̯̬̰͎̙̲̦͚͇̺̜̞̇̋͆ͧ̅ͪ͞qͯ̏ͨ̉͊ͫ̐̀͏̜̫͚̫̜͕̘̠͇̹͖͉̖̱̺̩̺u̦͙͈̻̻̜̻͚̱ͯ͌̿ͥ̃̋͋̚͟͠͝i̵͓͇͖̘̟͎̱̰͋́̎ͬ̒ͥ͒̈͋̈̔̽̒̀̕͜͡p̷͍̱̼̦̥̲̦͈̪̘̼̩̔̒̎ͯͣ̋̚͠ͅ ̢̢͉̣͉͖͋͋͛̀́͋̾̔̉̚̕͞eͤͯ͑̓̀ͭ͒́̚͏̯̳͈̙̗̖̀x̶̡̓̾̎ͥ̕͏̱̺͙͍̫̭͕̪̪̟̦̣̝̣̕ ̴̛̮̭̭̬̼̯̰͈̤͎̠͊̓̾͐̄̋͆͑̈ͩ͌ͨ̚̕͡ȩ̄͂ͤ̓ͭ͒ͭ̾̐̾ͫͧ̇̊́͏҉̯͇̖̭̩͕̭̟͇͕̱̤̗̬͖͝ą̝̗̟̠͍̦͙͔̥͍̽̈̑̽̈́͝ͅ ̈ͫ͒̒̕͏̶̴̩̯̙͕̜̥̩̰̦̤͟ć̟͍͔̪̙͓̱̃̓ͬ̑̎̋̓̇ͪ͋̓ͬ͛͑ͦ̚͟͢o̻̼̗̻͇͚̳̣͍̠̯͔͍̹̠ͮ̆ͦ́͂ͣ̽̀͞͠͠͡m̴̢̬̮̜̪͙̖̞͚̠̦̫̜̱̘̙̞̯ͨ̈ͥ̈́̌̊̒̌ͭ͊́͋̊̆̅͐ͅm̴̹̻̜̜̠̮̻̦̭̭͙̯̫ͨ̒ͬ̆̾ͫ̆̀̆ͭͤ̕͜͢͝ͅͅo̧ͦͯͫ͆̅ͯ̈ͧ̐ͯͦ̄͑͊ͦ̀ͮ̓̅̕͝͏̢̤̩̠̲̣̮̳͙̞̦͇̙̖ͅd̷̨̰̝̣̳̞̙̻̲̻̙̂̈́͋͂͐ͩ͆ͨͫ̃ͪͤ͒̉̚͜oͮ͛ͨ̄ͫ̊̄҉͏̨҉͓̟͙̤ ̵͎̟̞̰̟̔ͩ̏̊ͮͬͮ͒̒́̅ͨͭ̚͞c͈̻̩̜͎͉̣͚̫͚̤̟̦̲̱̹̫ͫ̿ͮ̃͋̆͑̆ͫ̿͒̃ͮ̍͗ͦ͊̌̈͟o͌͐͗̏ͣ̒̓̌̔̔́̍ͤ͐͞҉̷̪̠͕͉̙̬̲͘n̷̛͉̘̯͚̫̲̼̦̼̩̩̙̞̬̳̪̯ͥ̓ͦ̃͊͐̊͗ͦͣ͐͋̆ͪ̚͢ͅş̳̮̜͔̝̦͎̻͎̫̰̦̠̖͉͇̤͉̑͐ͦ̆̈̑̏̆ͨͦ̍̊̄̌͛̉̈́͘͝ę̷̛̥̟̦͚̘̲͉̮̰͓̪̯̗̫ͭ͋͑ͤͫͯ̍̓͌̾ͮ̈́̓̕͟q̺̘͈͎̦͗ͦ͊̄̆͞͠ͅu̧͉̲̭̙̦͓͇͔͕͕͎̥̓ͯ͆͌̉ͭͦ̒ͦ́̚͟a̛͆͑̄̈́ͬ͒̿̄ͧ̈́̌ͤ̔̍͏̧͕̤͔̝̣̪̲̪͔̖̠͔̳̕͠t̛̜̘̲ͫͥ̂͐̓̑ͭͪ̎̐̆̊̀̚͜͡.̢͈̻̻̗̼͔̫̺̟͒̆̆̇̽̄ͭ̆ͩ͌̐ͨ͛̐̚͜͠ ̹͖̟̮̣̫͇̭͇̏̈́̾̓͋͒ͨ̑͋̓ͬ̂͋͜͟Ḑͩͨ̒̐ͭ̀̂͆̉ͨ҉̡͎̳͚͉͉̥̤̥̺̯̼̼u̵̶͕̮̭̭̖̥̰̼̖̯͚͎̗̐̄ͣͧͯ̓̀͜i͐͋̉ͫ̾́͏̙͙̤͚͎͖̬̪̞̜̭͙̖͖̰ͅş̷̶͖͙̹̩ͭ͒̊̉͂̇ͪ͐ͨͯ̐͆͟ ͣ̅̊ͮ̃̍͆ͪ͢͝͠͏͈̙̳̙̭͇̦̯̤̫͔͖͇̥͍̮̳͍ä̸̷̛͙̻̜͍̲̙̼̯̺̯̯̩̩̣͉̪͕ͯ̃ͪ̇̇͐ͪ̑͒̓͆͗̅̕͞ͅu̝̟̤̘͇̭ͪ̎̏̄̽̆͑̉ͥ̽ͮ̔̿ͥ̀͊̚͟ͅț̡̢̟͎͕͍̲̰̙̠̱̩̈́̔̇ͯ̉͜ͅe̛̗̹̭̣͉͍̜͉͔̗̼̽͒͐̊̈́͠ ̢̹͓̲̳̩͓̫̥̫̘̳͈̯̻̈́̌̾ͧͯ̍ͩͤͪͥ̉̊͡ͅiͮ̒̐̀ͯ̿͜͏̨̩̳̱̟͇̺̳̜͙͎r̨̨͙̜̘̟̬͚̯̺̦̤̣̱̯̳̯ͮ̌̎ͪ̈́ͣͯ̑̂̉̃̽̃͑͘ͅu̸̷̢͙̬̝͔̦ͯ͑ͩ̈́̀ͫͬͥ͗̄̽ͮ͛͌̊r̙̗̞̯͉͔̙ͮ͐ͧ́͌̀͊̚͘͜e̪̠̖͚̫̟̺̫̞̳͙̯͉̫̦̳̋̆̊ͧͧ͌͒̉ͦ̈́̈́̓̍̊ͮ̔ͧ̀ ̫̘̬̫̩͉͖̘̖̗̫͓̰̉̌ͪ͐ͬͩ̚͟͡ͅd͇͙̬͈̩̳̤̼̜̱ͯ͆̌͗͗ͭ̂̑ͣ͒̓͝͠o͌̈̽̅̑ͭ̅̑̾̅̈́̈́͂҉̣̯̯͔̼̟̗̲̣̠͚̞̗͇̞̲l̵̳͍̟͉͓̙͓̱̘̜̪͖͓̹̲̥͉͖̅ͫͫ̾̌̎̈́͑̽̓̊̽̓̚͠͞ơ̶̮͔̱͖͕̮̞̓̅̑̍ͮ̏ͤͭͩ͛͗̈́͊̊͟ͅr̢͙̯͇̪̩͍̈́̐̽ͫ̓̒̇̓̌ͬ̃̍̇̈́̋ͣ͠ ͕̰̼̤͙͖̲̗͕̗ͤͥ̒̐̃̅ͯͣ̋̒̏͊̀̔ͮͦ̚͘ͅi̷̜̦̻̥͖̩̰̻̹̦̮͍̳̅̌̅ͫ̃̏̕ņ̠͇͉̲̼̼͓̞̤͆͛͋ͩͦ͂̀͊ͪ͋͂ͪ͌͌͢͜͞ ̸̧̜̣̘͓ͣͨ͒̔̈̿̋̇̔͋̌͂͋̄ͮͣ́͘r̈́ͬ̉ͩ̋̾͗̊̍͆̿ͪ͋͗ͣͣ̾ͮ͏̶̢͓̩̥͎̣͍͚̞e̸̛̺̥̹̺̖̝͓̱̦͚̹̪͇̙͑͐͋͑͂ͥͨ͂̊ͫͦ͆̈́ͨͯ̓͐͘͡p̧̡̭̦̪̱̦̣̤̪̠̻͈̖͎̲͔͎̽̆̾̅̅́́̚͟r̛̻̲̲͇͔ͬ͛̎ͩͬͧ̇̓̆ͩͩͩͣ̔̌̑̒ͤͅe̴̡̽̿͑̽̿͒ͣ̆̓̍͑͊͊͌̍͂͏̠̲̱̱͇̪̳̪͍̙͙ͅh̸̡̲͔̜̜͉̦̲ͮͣͪͫͪ͛̽͟͡͝ẻ͖̫͔̞̥̙̍ͬͮ͆͑͂̇̔͊́ͣͬͨͥ͑̋͊̕͜n̸̶͔͕̱͉̮͓̤̪ͤ̓̍̚͟d̷̸̰̣̖̹̬̗͈͓̣̜̝̰̭̹̺̻̱͍̀͆̇͊͊͂ͬ̅ͨ̀͌ͨͧ͒́͘ͅẹ̶̵͉͚̟͖͙̩̩̝̯̞͓̖̰͚̜̹̫ͮ͂ͤ̆̓͌ͩ͂ͫͦ̈̀̚͢ͅr̢͉̥̺͎͍̖̦̞̱̖̖̖̫͉͉̫͖̊͋ͪͩ̎̔͂ͦ̈ͧ͛̚͘i̧̛͎͉͖̟̱͖͈̹̝͑̒̊́͐̎̕͘͞t̜͕̠͈̞̫̯̹̖̫ͩ̃ͧͭ͆̌͋͌̽̍̑̓̔́̈́ͪ̚͘͘ ̵̠̤͓̏͗͑̍ͭ̈ͮ͑ͪ͆͆͗ͯ́̏̎̀̕͢i͐ͫ̔̍ͭ҉̼͙͚̞͎̭̻̞͖͇̙͠ͅͅn͋ͬ̈́̈͒͗͏҉̤̝̦͖̙͝ ̧͚̞̯͈̥̰͎̣̊̀̂ͤ̒ͮ̂̈́̃͐̈͛ͫ͟͟v̸͓̙̗̭̬̖̭͍̜͎͇̰̍͒̓ͧͮͮ̾̅͐ͫ͊̃̈́ͮ͌͑͟o̅ͫͤͧͧ̋̾ͯ͘͝͏̼̹͇̗͙͓̳ͅl̡̛̛͇̣̫͔̰̪̮͈̩̠̙͔ͦ̂̄ͮͩ̆̿̃̀̚͟ư̷̵̱̙̮̬͎̝̖̲̫͍̠̥̟̬̘͙͑̽ͦ̐ͧ̎̍ͪ̄̉͂ͦ̌̏ͯͬ̚̕p̵̡̡̠̥̺̲̘̭̲̙̭̥̪̠̘̟͇̹̼̩̦̽ͧ̂ͥͧ̈̒̈͗͒͑ͫ̄́̕t̨̥̝͈̼͖͎͉͓̞̟͚̗͇͓̃͑̊̍ͬ̾ͪ̽̒̔̂͒̑̈́͡͠a̷̶̷̺̲̤̹͇̫͓͓̰̖̙̰͍̠̐͂̏ͪ̍̈ͥ̂͠t̩̗̖̣͖͕͈̐̒ͯ̏̾̽͗̉̐͌͒ͬ͌ͭ́̋́͞ͅe̢̢̳̙͙̣͕̺̭̺̮͚̖ͬ͒̌̾̋ͨ̈́͌̍̄̒̒͒ͨ̾̀ ̨̯͎̖͚͈͖͉̦̗ͫ̃͑͛ͧͤ̃͆ͮ̀ͫ͞ͅv̸̶͙͓͈̻̦͙̮̝̣̺̹̹͕̻̫̼̓ͪ͒͐̇͌͗͛̆͜͞ë̵̢͍͔͍̥̱̪͙̦̺̖̖͕́̃͒̌̀͂̀̚͘͜l̸̵͙̭͎͖̖͕͊̽ͣ͊ͮ̋ͭͫ̉͌̈́̅ͨi̷̧͙͈̭͎͉̖̘̝̟̖̰̬͗͆͛͑̑́̋ͫt̑ͩ͌͊̿ͧ̌̂̍ͪ̿̎̓̓̓̚҉͞҉̩͖̥̯͙̯͟ ̶̸̢̲̝̙͙̓̑͑̓͢e̷̵̩̤̘̝̺̥̪̩̓̇̓̎̌͛͒͂̐̆́ͪ̓͂ͪ͒̚͞s̸̡̰̘̜̩̅̄ͬ̐̔ͩͮ̅̅̈́ͣͩ̂ͭͯ͡s̶̴̤͓̘̭͉̩͚̝̗̳͔͙̠̹̙̃̓̊̀̋̆ͦ̓̆̊͋̅̉̀̑͡ȩ̹̺̖͇̼̪̔̓͛ͥͯͨ͋ͬ̂̆̓̿̆̓ͭ̃͊̔ ̷̷̪̼̮̱̿̈̑ͣ͐ͨͬ̏ͯ̈́ͬ́c̣͕͙̝̫̝ͦ͊͑ͪ͂̾͆ͩͩ͜͠iͭͮͬͮ͆̾̓̊̀͏̖̰͓̹̝̭̦̹̜̜̮̻͘l̸̼͍͎̘̬̩͉̭ͪͤͨ̂̍̏̄̃͒͊̀́̚͠͝ͅl̴͎̗̠̣̪͓̞̖͍̭͉͍̯̺̿̏ͩ̍͋̀̂̑̑ͥ͆͐̍͆̽͜ͅṷ̵̼͈̗̺̜͖̦̍͒́̄̊ͪ̀̽͑ͬͪ̃͆̌́͒̉͜m̷̃̉͋̈́͌ͫ̉̃͏̪̤̖̝̮̩̯̦̪͚̩̪͕͈ ̸̖̫̮̥̗͙̘̗̿ͪ̃̇ͯ͆̈́̍̽ͫ̃̊͂͌̌̀͘͜ͅͅḑ͔͎̫̦͚̮̱͒̏̓̄͆̀̐ͫ̆ͧ͌̀̕͝ơ̶̭̮̩͕͖̤̘̥̟͔ͨ̉ͬ̓ͅl̈́̎̀̔͌ͨ̄ͨ̋ͦ́͏͖̭̰̖͚̥͈̙̲͙͚͕͓̟̗͘ǫ̧̥̹͙̥̤̹̲̃̓͂̑͋̒ͮ̾̔͆ͭͣ͞͡ͅȑ̸̷̨̢̨̼̠̬͚̮ͬͥ̄ͫẻ͆ͪ̉̍́ͫ̔͏͚̥̬̲͉̗̖̝̩̦͈̰̪͚̳̰͞ͅ ̷̧̫̥̗̻̜̦̼̹͉ͧ̈ͣͣ̑̑̎ͧͨ͜eͧ̐ͭ̅ͦ̾͗͆̓ͫ͏̩̹̝̖͖̮̗̣̮̜̻̠̱̘͞uͯ́̄ͩ҉͚͚̖̺̪̻̟͓̪̠̙̖̜̪͓̰͉̕͘͡͝ ̱͖͉͓̒̓ͭͨ̏̾͒ͮ̈͒̈́͗͊̋̀f̶́ͮ̽̏̒͗͆̀́͠͏̜̹͕ư̖̰̳͚̖̝͍̭͕̲̱̜̦̺̓͂̃̒̅͑ͭ̒ͩ̃͋̾͗̈ͪ́͘͠g̡̡̪̫̥̱̳̣̟̤̙̺̩ͣͬ̾̋́̕͜ĩ̓̆̓̂ͪ̚͘҉̱̣͎̠͚̘̻͖͇̬̟ͅͅả͗̉ͣͤͧ͗ͫ̎̐ͧ̐̚҉̨̡͏̫͎͙̟̺͙̘̝ͅt̉͑̔̂̇̈́ͮ̍̑͊̈́͊̓̂̋̚͏̴̶͔͙̺̮͙̹̦͚̜̮̟̭̳͎͉̪͕͠ ̵̶̺̬͈̬̼̫̩̗̱̣̤͍ͬ͐ͧ̇̆ͬ̏̉̆͊ͩͬ́̚͡n̶̔ͪ͊̓̄͗̿̌̐̿̅̈҉̛͕̲̦̭͓̣̣̗̹̮͈̝̞̭̮̲͇̳ų̵̢̥͓͇͖̹̬͉̞̤͌ͩ͂̊̐͋͡l̻̣̲̖̬̮̰̪̋ͮ̈́͐̃̾̎ͮ͆̓ͩ̈ͭ͛̿͌̕͢ͅl̴̶̸͕̰̥͙̬͕͎̱̫͉͓̠̮̫̐ͨ͗̾̌̀ͩͫͬ͑̒ͬ͋̍̄̓́͠a̋ͭͯͭ͐̐͗͂̈҉̨͇͓̻̲̜̹̯̳̖͔̗͈͓͘͡ ̨̙̬̤̮͍̹͍̌ͭ̃ͮ̄͒̽̓ͯ̋ͪͬͅp̛ͮͯͧ̏ͯ̋̊̍ͤ͑̓ͮͨ̾ͭͥ̇̚͘̕͢҉͙̥͙͔̞a̸̡̫̰̜̟̭̝̯̟̬͉̙͍̳̳ͬ̆̍̒̿̉̿ͧ͐͆̉̔ͯͨ̿̕͡r̷̜͈̱̫̭̼͚̺͖͍͍̱̪̥̳̹͉̈ͭ͛̂̅ͥ̑̾̆ͣ̀͜i̸̡̲̳͔̲̞̳̫͓̻͈̫͑͐̂̔͒͗͊́͞ͅa̢̰̩̩̎̈́͑ͭ̕ţ̸̟͚̻̤͖͓̳̤̼̦͔ͮͨ̐̆͜͟͜u̗̻͉̫̗̠̳̜̤͕̩̩̦̗̬͙͎ͤ̏̏͂͊͂͋ͥ͊̈́̚̕͟͟ͅr̵̶̷̸͚̼̟̠̭̫̤̹̻͔̝̪̖̮̣̀ͣ̃ͦͫ̿.̈̌̏͗ͨ͐ͩ͛ͯ̽͛ͨ̄͌͛̉͑̂̚͜͏̜̩̣̼͠͞ ̵̢̮̗͇̻͚̥̊͛̐ͦ̇̀̓̄̌̑̈̓̅́͟͠E̸̴̡͇̘̬̪̰̺͎͇̝͎̬͚̝̟̖̝ͣ̃̆ͫ̊͡x̸̡̨̞̙̮̦̰̊̀̌̎ͤ͘͢c̷̢͎͓̲̯̣̻͖̯̟̳̖̩̪̯͕̱͚̰̽͌ͨ̃̕͠ę̾ͨ̃ͯͨ͛ͣ̃͏̤̮̭͎̙̘͉̟̻̠̜p̸̷̢̤̰̞̠͓͔͕͗͑̃̂͛̾̽ͮ̚͡t̢̧̫̪̤̜̪͎͙͚̯̣͙̰͚͓̬̪͉̮͑̇̃ͥ̍̀͡e̸̠̬͕̙̍ͬ̈́͑̓̃̆͑̄͘͜ͅu̸̘̜͇͓̞̬ͣ̈́̾̋̓̓ͤ́̾̑̀̚ͅr̡̼͍͓͇̩̞̼̠̦͎̻̭͌ͪ̅̈ͮ͛́͛̈͗̏̃̏̒́̚̕͟͢ ͯ̊̇ͬ̍ͫ̆̀́҉̡̗͔̘̳̬̩͟s̾͊ͦ̾ͪ̃͐̿͗̒ͨ͟͡҉̢̹̗̠̰̯̥͎̗̦̫̝̖̲͓̭̥̻̭i̢̛͔̱͎̠͈̲̬̦͇ͨ͗̓̄̅̈̏̓̔ͩ͑̅͂ͭ̃ͮ̚n̡̋ͯ͊̍̆̾ͣͮ̆̉͒ͮ̚҉̴̻̻̪͓ẗ̵̢̮͔͍̱̬̤͍̱́ͯ̒̀̄͂̉͊̌̚͘͟ ͔̮̰̪͚̺̂̐͂͗͂ͣ̀͑ͩ̀́͗̒̇ͩͪ̃ͯ̓͜͡o̡̙͔̱̠̪̹̮͙̱̝̅̑̈́ͤ͋̽͊͆ͩ̀ͅc̣͍̰̞̽ͨ͒̀ͪ̽ͭͥ̌ͪ̀̚͜ͅç̷͖̺͉͙̒ͧ͗͊ͭ̓͝͡äͣ͛̒͆ͫ͋̐̚͢͏̺̝̯̤̗ͅè͒̎ͫ͋ͥ̍͛̍̀̐̅̚͏̺̜̣̞͇̯̲̺̱̣̹͞c̷͍̦̣̠̥̲̺͚̝̰ͩ̉̌̏̊̋̃ͯ̌̍ͨ̕ͅa̸͔̼͚̙̲̱͉̣̥̞̬̮̪̬̫̰̘ͧ͋̓ͤ̅ͬͬ̍̉ͤ̍̾̒͗̀́͜t̨̨̢̨͕̥̘̗ͩͧ̃̈̈́ͦ̎͋ͣ̾̉̎̊ͭͧ ̌ͤ̓ͮ̿̎̉ͣ͑ͭ̾̋̃̉ͤͤ̿͌̿̀҉҉̴̫̯̜̺̙̻̹̪͈̩̱̮̫̩̯̙͍̥̖c͊ͤ̋ͭ̃̾̎҉̨̘̺̼̪͍͉̪͈̯̼̻͉̬̘̖u̵̢̯̗̰̹͔͓͖̞̜͉͉͓͙ͪ̏̒͌ͭ̂ͪͬ͆̅̓̆͛̔ͥͩͦ̊́͝͝p̈̇ͫ̅́ͥͪ̑͑̃̋͞҉̪̪͎̺̗̦̯ͅi̴̛͓̟͔̱̜͔͇͔̞͍̰͈̻̩̩ͤ͌̋̔͑̑̀ͩ̏͆̔̆̍̚̕ḓ̢͇̝̤̣͎͕̫̦̙̗͈͂͒̆̉̆ͣ̾̅́a͌͛́ͪ̓̌̊ͨ̈͑ͦͯ̍̏͐̄̚̚͏̵̢̛̼̯̹̯͕̼͎͚͚͙ͅt̬̝̪͇͎̀̌͛ͬ̊͛ͦ̇ͩͨ́͘ͅa̶̶̧͔̙͇̺̳̼̰̩̯̪̰͔̳͇͈̘̳̮̹͋ͤ̓ͯ͂͗̍͐̔̎͆̐̓̔͒̄̋ͫ͡t̶̢̐͐ͫ̇ͨ͂̈́̕͢͏̰͈͍̬̟̰̮͉͔̹̦̲ͅ ̢͎̻͍̲̹̭̩͉͙͓ͭ̆̍̈́͂̋̎ͥ̈́̾̓ͫ͆ͭ̈́ͧ̈͒̒͡n̷̢̲͙̠̹̯̣̱̞̩̪ͤ͗̂ͤ͐̈́͒̍ͪ̈́̔ͥ̈́̓͘̕͞ǫ̧͕̰̲̮͚͙͕̦̺͖̪̝͚̖̟̈́̿ͮ̎̊͛͑ͬ̋ͥ̀̕͜n̷̝̼͖̟͈ͭ͆͛͛͗̀̀̀͜ ̡̑͊͐ͨ͑͐ͪ̈́̓̃͌̔҉͉̬͉̻̟͓͖̺͓̱̩̺̞͇͔͉͍ͅp̨̪͓̲̬̦͐̉́̄̏̀͌ͩ͒̓̄ͤ͛͌̕rͨ̾̔̔̚͏̷̕͏̠̝̘̳͙ǒͤ͒ͦ̉ͮ̈̅ͭͪͥ̎͊͗҉̣͔̘͖̳̫͎̯̥̺̘͍̳̖̺̹̰͟͠iͨ͂̓̉̔̔̒̌́̈́ͭͭ̇̐̇́̚͟͜͠͏̝̗̤͍͈̮̼̠̥̹̹ͅͅd̴̖̻̬͆ͯͨͪͪ́ͥ͆̀͗̒̔ͩ̓̄͞ͅe̵̫̹͉̼̮̗͓̊̓̈̍͊ͥͣͮͤ͊͛͐ͤ͌͞ͅn̢̖͕̯̟̟̭̳͕̳͕̜͚͊̉̓ͧ̆͟͟͠͡t͊̈́ͮͨ͌̒̓̀ͦ̔ͯ̈̊ͧ̚̚͏̶̦̤̳͓̥̜̦͈̲̜̳͓̤͜͡ͅ,̵͔̭͚͈̫̜̄̆̍̊ͪ̍̃͛̽ͪ̒́ ̷̖͍̼̫̿ͯͦͮ͋ͭͮͪ̀̀ș̸̸̦͚̹̞̩͚ͩ͂̀̓ͫ̽ͥͥu̸̷̷̗̭̠͕̱̙͍̗̥̿͆͒ͫ͌ͮ̏ͧ̒̌ͨ́͜ņ̢͔͎͓̰͔͎̜̼̤͍̿̉ͧ͂̈́ͯ̒͗̀̚t̡͍͙̠̪͙̯̩̦̪̯ͧ̔ͧͧ͊̽͐͠ͅ ̶̏̒̅ͩͫͨ̈͌ͯ͐́͌ͫͮͤͨ̄҉̨̭͍̤̠͓͖̺̝̳̞̫̱̣̫̞͖̣ͅȉ̍̍͆̇̊̿̎̂͊̏ͧ͗͛̐̿͂ͦ͟͏̧̟̞͖̰͖͉͙͕͕n̴̔̿ͧ̎̎ͣͭ̇͋ͭͥ̊̀͂ͫ͌̐̃҉̻͎̻̣͖̯ ̠̘̻̘̦̞̤̗͈̭̣͑́͂͗̃̐̉̋͗͑ͮ̇ͭ̌͑ͫ̎͒ͣ́̀c̨ͦ̇̈́͊͌̈ͧ͋̃ͬ͗҉̝̜̳̫͉̥̜͡ͅu̶͈̞͚̦͉̬͖̻̠͖̣̩̖̘̟ͬ̋̈́̐̏͋͐̍̈̀̚͝ļ̱͖̳̘̯͈͔͋̿̃͆̊́͟p̹̳̣͕̆ͪ͂̉ͥ̆͘͢a̧̲͔͍͈̝̺̙̦̟͈̻͔͍͎̼̺̰̬͋̊ͯ̀ͯͯ̋̆́͢͠ ̴̴̛̇ͪ̋ͭ̋ͨͦ̓͂̏̃͢҉͕̤̩̫̰͖̥͕͇̟̜̜̝͕̦̭̝q̴̨̧̛͕̬͎͙̬͍̟̝̺̫̗͉̬̰͚̖͕̪̉ͮ̄͂̊ͥ̒̏̒̽̒͗̋͒ͤ͑͐͝ų̭̲͔͍͔̩̞͉̩̱̠̟͎ͭ͑̄ͪ͑ͨ͘͢i̸̶͉̥͈̤̗͕̯̜̞̺͖̰̱̖̲̹̖ͪ͒ͪ̇̔̓̔̒̾̊̒̅̊̾̌͋͛̚ ͭ͛ͫ͒̌̾͊̏̓̓͗ͫ̿̈҉̨҉̷̟̪̫͈̮͕̦͚͎̞͖͖̤̖͈ͅo̵̴̺͍̯̫͍̞̗̣ͭ͌͆͐ͯ͒ͤ͒̉̀͆̽̚͡͠f̢̓ͨͮ͊̌ͥ̐̾ͯͥ̈̓ͪ̆̚͜͏͚͎͖̰͎͔̟̯̹̝̲͈̀f̷̷̨̻͓͙̳̜̜̤̫̃ͥ̎ͣ̃̓̀ͨ̈ͥͦ̒͌̂́͑̓͠ͅį̴̷͕̥̳͓͇͔̩̦͊̑͑̓̐ͮͬͦͬ̋̀͟cͤ̋̐ͨ̒ͨ͑ͨ̉̂ͤͭͧ̿̿͑̚͠͏̼͇̼̠̲͖̼̟̥̪̠͓̟͉̫̮ì̞͚͇̬͇̣̩̠͕̦̲͕̟̥͍̖̔̃̉̓ͭ̑̍ͣͧ̓ͧͨ̒͌ͨ̕͢͝ͅͅa͖̰̯̯͍͚̥͎̮̪̥̬ͫ͑̌ͣͪ̐ͭ́̇̒͌̅ͯ̍́̿̀̚͜͝ ̸̛͇̭͙̝̠͍̤͈̭͉̙̜͉͑́̇͒̓ͮ̒ḓ̴̼̠̟̫̠̭̙̫̿ͦͧ̾ͧ̓̀̿̄ͨ̓ͨͬͦ͘͡ͅe̢͚͚̳͕̥̠̲̫̘̳͚̻̙̬̼̯̽̈́̽ͦ̌ͮ̾̄͑̎͌͂͂̒̍ͬs̷̷̨̱̘̮̳̖͚͈͗̇͊ͮ̎͌̌ě̡̡̽͋̓ͯ̀̃̂ͮ̉ͤ̒͟͝҉͚̱̮͚̝͓̻̦̤̩̮͙͍ȑ̨̘͖͉̤͇͍̻͇̭̲ͣ̄̾̆ͨ̾ͧ̍̎͋ͧ̍͂ͨ̉̾͢ů̶̡̖̖̝͕̩͙̩̰̀̓̿̓ͣ͒ͯn̴̶͙̟̮̯̯̰̮̤͍̠̙̤̳͔̞̊̔́͊ͭͣͣ̑̒̃͐́̚̕͞ţ̸̶̘͍̣̫̦͕͍̹̐ͮ̅ͥ̒̃͊ͩ͟ ̴ͩ̄ͩ͂̈́͛̆͏̻̙̣̜̻͇m̊̅̓ͨͮ̀ͨ̌ͧ̏͋̄ͭ̆́́͢͝͏̥͙͚̤̝͍̞͉̹͡oͮ̇̓̎͊̏́̎̌̊͗́̔͛͑̽ͬ́҉̡̡̩̬̯͍̣͚̝̜̠͈̗̥̮̭̕͘ͅͅl̵̷̹̻̫͇̲̗̦̫̟͕͎͎̰͓͇̹̻̖ͫ̒̈́ͯͪ̈́̎͗ͤ͗ͨ̽̍͋͐͑̋͠l͐̈̍́̉̿ͣ͒͑͊̅ͨ̒̚̚͏̡͈͓̹̤͡͝ͅǐ̢͔̼͖̣͕͈̖̭ͤ̑̏̐̉́̂̑͑̓̌ͥ͘͠ͅt̸̛̞̦̪͉͙̯͊̽̄̈̎͂̇͒ͤͩ̓ͮ͘͟͝ͅ ̰̤̹̦̰̱̿̉ͩ̒͗̑̏ͮ̉͒͊͢ă̰̦̗̜̼̻̫͉͚̥̻̮̹̔ͮ̚͜n̝͇͓̖̤̙̠͓̠̤͇̠̖̦̫͈͐͑͛̚̕͜iͯͨ̉̽̄ͫ́̂ͦ͛͢͏̺̮̣̪̫̰͈͔̪̮̘̪̩̲̖̥̀͜͝ͅm̶͔̣̯͎̞̗͙̭̜̩̥͙̥̱̤͙͛̃̾̈ͯ́ ̸̩̘̰̩̺̙͇̩̯̘̠̭̣̬͖̒͊ͬͦ͒̄ͥ͆̓͗̒̚í̸̜̭̻̱̬̪͇̊͌̔̑̅̍̾͘d̴ͥ̄͗ͪ̿̐ͨ̀҉̳͈̪̺̗͎͓ ̨̨̝̫̼͇͉̻̪̹̩̠͎͕̝͙̜͈̥̈́͆̅͌̽͌ͭ̓̍̾̊̅ͣ͞ȅ̷̢̂̃ͬ̃̒ͩ͆̒͌̌ͪ́̉́͛̑͞͏̧̬̥̜͙̦͓̞̪̯͓͎̝͙sͣͭ͌̏̈͛ͬ͗ͫ̉̒͗ͣ̅̓̓̚̕͢҉̨̡͕̩̖̦̺̮͖̩̰͇̫͔̭̦̪̙̻͉̖t̢̘̮͚̳̭̗̤͇͚͉̖̦̐̿̏̍̓̒͋ͧ̎̅ͯ͂͝͞ͅ ̵̷̭̣̯̟̲̗̖̜̖͔̘̟̖̹̬̲͉̠̤́͆̋̌̿̐ͤ̉̆ͫ͗̈́̓̀́l̔ͥ̈ͣ̅̓̓̊ͨ̂ͣͭͫͩ͐͊̓́͝҉̫͖͎̳͍̜̟̕͘ḁ̝̫͎ͫ̆̊̏ͨ̐̿͌͛̃̃̈́͘͜͝͝b̸̔͐̿̊̌̄͂̂ͮ̑̑̚҉̸̦̼̩͇͖̯͉̩̯̪̙͕͉̼̲́ő̺̮͇̬̯͔͚̅̾̒̄̍̑ͫͬ̽̓̋ͨ͌͐͒͢͡ͅr̶̝̞̹͖ͫͯ͊ͫͫ̑͋ͣ̃́͑͗̾̅̈́̏̃̌ͩ͡uͤ̿̾ͭ̈̈́͐͗ͯ͋̀̈̑͂ͮ҉̨̼̤̣̟͓͔͔͈͖͡ͅm̡̔ͣ̊̚҉͎͖̖͔L̛͔̺̜͉͔͈͈̦̦̲̉ͧ̃́͂͗́ͨ̀ͧ̐̂͊ͬ͘o̴͕̖̝̟̻͖̹͔̜̪̦͓̦̹͚̭͇͊̆̽̊ͮ̈ͪ̆ͥ̓͑̽͒ͯͦ̀͘͝r̯͙͔̥͙̻̫͈̦͕͓͈̦̖͎̬̠̪͐͌ͩ̐̃̌̋͊ͦͫ̊̇̃̋ͨͪ̚͢͠ͅe͌̂ͨ͊͆͆̊̈́͐̌̄͒̏̆͑̇͊͏̖͉̙̖̗͖̩̫͜͜m̶̢̛̭͈̫̤̰̠̱̖̟̠̏̀̃͛̓͆͘͢ ͖̱̘̝̙̲͕̼̑͒ͣ̂̇̂̓̽̍͘͠i̷̷͙͉͚̭̲̻̿̾̆͌̒̊ͭ̈́̈́ͧ̏̀p̧̛͍̖̤̺̼̬̤̖̳͙͉̲͔͍̼̟̠̖̼͗ͭ͑ͭ̍̓̌͊̏̓̏ͬ̾̋͢͢͠s͎̬̜͓̹̳͕̤ͯ̾̆̃͢͞ṵ̵̢̠͙̹͉̖̳̪̃ͬͦ̏̃̎̿̅͞͠mͭ̀̂ͩ̄͒ͪ̚͡҉̶̷̯̮͚̳̭̰̠̗͕̰̫̳ ̞͍̗̦̞̝̠̃ͩͦ̏̍̒́͒͑͋̅ͪ̋͂̈́ͤ̓͑͘͟d̸̨̡̛̩̲͉̜͖͍̳̯̖̱̜̠̥̒ͧ̋͆̽͂ͯ̚͘ͅo̶̴̵̙͈̣̣̲̮͆͋͛̀͊ͫ́l̴̫̝̦̥̯̝̲͇ͬ̒͒̍͑̍̽̃̒̇̅̈ͯ̋ͣͣ͛̏́ͅoͥ̅̎ͧ̈̒̈́̍͗̀ͮͬ̎̍ͣͬ̚̕͏̡̹̯̩̩̖͚̰̭̥r̵̛̯̫̼̥̥̦̜͇̜̗͕̙̓̔̋ͮ̾ͦ͗̄͆̊́́͠ ̴̨̙̭̰̪͔̠̺̰͉̫ͬ̃̈́ͦ͜͞ş̰̺̠̹̣̤̋̋̈́͆̍̅͛́į̡̯͖̥͖͈̗͓͕͚̟̮͇̬̣͕͇̜̪̞ͣ̋̅ͩ̍͆̊̾ͣ͒̅͒ͥ͊̾͘t̷̡͖͚͍̖̠̱̳̞͕̼͍̣̜͉̩͕̞͗̈̃ͬͭ͜͢ͅ ͔͎̼̮͉̭̥̥̠̬͗̍̊ͯ̃̓͒̈́̀͞ͅą̶̴̯̗͓͔̱̘͎̝̩̈́̽̏͒̒̑̌̓͗͗̓͆̚ͅmͪ͑̅̒̍͗͒̆ͤ̑̓̐̎̿҉̀͏̢̱̣͈͈̕ȇ͖̞̝̰̯͈͖͕̯ͩ͑̔̑̊ͤ͒̋̽̄̃͂̆ͫ̿͘͠t̰͍̳͚͋̆̊́̔͗̽̓͗ͣ̆̏͂̑̌ͧ́͢͜,̑͗ͯ͒̋ͭ̌̎̍͟҉̨͏̰͕̥̟ ̰̙̳̣̮̗͈̦̼͉͍̲̯̩͙̤͔̆̏ͮ̇̌ͩͣ̅ͤ͒̇͌ͭ́̅̈́͐̚͜͠c͊͛̂̏̋͛ͥ͊ͭ̑̿̍͂͒̑ͦ͋́̚҉̱̣̳͎͙̣ͅoͮ̋̇ͯͭͦͨ̌͒̿̋҉̸̨̩̘͎̬̭̱͔̱ņ̶̷̧̗͕̝̻̹̻̥̥̑ͧ̇̉͗̂̀̄ͩ͑ͩͭ́̊ͣͥ͌̐̀s̄́̾ͩ̌̒͑͆̅ͨ̊҉̶̧̨̩̥͍̦̥͎̞̻̥̩́ê̢̳̹̮̞̺̖̤̰̼̾ͧͭ̄ͪ̐̂͛̒̄̐̔c̛̍̌̾͂̓̓͏̷̱̝͉̳̼̥̜̯̖̫̞̳̠̺͉̟̹͎́t̟͎̥͙̭͕̯͓̫̮̫̣̙͕͈̗̄̏͑ͥͧͤ́̾ͯ̊ͫͫ́̊͑́͢͠eͣ͐͛̆̽͑̆ͮ̏̌̎ͣͮ̂ͫ͆͆ͥ̀҉̧̬͔̬̥̩͚t̔̾̎ͥ͝͏̟̞̺̲̜͖̞͈͚̭̩̻̟͉̫̬u̧̨̝̤̪̥̦͉͔̣̳̙̝̗͈̣̎͐ͬ̊ͧ̇͆͂͗̄̋ͧ̓͊͆̒͊̎͝͝ͅͅr̷̶̞͖̮͙̤̖̗̲̻̠̃̂̅̊̿̊ͥ͢ ̧̒͒ͣ̌̐̽͊̎͗͞҉͔͚͈͖̞̤̼͔͔̦̪͚̟̬̙͈a̴̶̡̗͙͎̙̤̣̬͂̓͑̈́͂͝d̶̖͙̩̲̱̞ͣ̆ͮͯ͊͑͐͗̊̅͊̈́͆͊i̴̛͔̜͇̭͚̹̗͓̗̭̲̥̰ͤͦ͐̍ͦ͐ͤ̐̈́̉͒̒ͤͧͨͣp̢̿̾̾ͩͮͦͫ҉͔̠̘͎̳͍̗̯iͪ̃ͯ͆ͣͨ̚҉̤̼̗͚̺̘̻͎̲̲͔̲̠̘̘̮̳͝͝ͅs̢̔̾̒͌ͣ͟͢͏̗̯̼͙̕c̴̡̝͉̻̞͎͈̖̫̬̱͎̄̀̂̒̍̋̽͑̿̄ͩ̕i̶̢̯͖̱̙͈͔͕̟͙̤̦̟̝͍̲̥͋̄̄͊̐́͛ͧ̈́̀͟ͅn̮̻̳͚̞̲̣̼͇̤̯̪̥͓͖̘̤͆̒ͨ́͑͊̀̔̐̄ͭ͠g̵͖̼̮̳̻̭̬͚͖̜̩̗̺̬̼͙ͩͭ̆ͥͬ̄ͤͫ̔ͫ̔̄ͥ̍́̑̀̚̚͘͜͞ ̵̱̳̗͈̺̲̫̝͙̝̩̬͆̿̒̅ͨ̅̾e̖̳̯̞͉̩̤͓̜̬̫̱͔͔̫̲̿͒̉ͨ͌̇͐̓̋̆̋̌̓͊̈́͆̕͠l̀̒ͯ̑ͧ̂̽͆̌̓̄̽҉̛͏̤̰̞͙̦̭̰̘͙͓̰̝̘̼͓̱ị̛̗̻̲͉͎̹̲̖̟͍̲̩̣̭͉ͤͧ̓̑̅͢͢͜͝ͅtͨ̾ͦ̈́̊̕͏̵̞̙̝̟͈,̵̸̡̰̣̜̳̯ͯ̂̑́ͨ͂͊̚ ͯ̄ͯͣ̍ͤ̍̾̈́͋̎͐̆ͯ͏̝͉̰͓̻̯̘̱̠s̢̢̻͍̙͈̖͇̺͎̟͍͎̙̩̮̞̭ͬ̔ͧ̈́̃͂́̎ͨ͐͛̓ͫ̀͡͞ͅe̴͒ͭ̐͐͏͇̳̲̞̟̻͖̻̠̖͔͔̜̘ḑ̴̩̺͖̱͚̮̹͎̮̝͇͓͆̿̇͐͂ͧ̏͒ͯ͌ͤ̏̔͐̾̈̎̕͢͞ ͚̱̝̼͓̘̺͑̍͌̓̅̎̓̕͟ͅd̵̵̜͙̣̟̞͇̻͎̦̭͓̥̬̳̘̳̤̒̑̓ͅo̷̗̬̪͓ͪ̿ͪ̈̉̓ͤͬ̌͑͋̄̈͊ͤͩͪ̂́͘ ̸̵̧̻̺͚͈̯͓͌̍ͨͤ̾̃̏̒͊̂̅̃́ͩͫ̋͋̏́̀e̵̦͍̞̗̪̻͔̻̳͈͓̋͌̈ͬ̆́ͬ͆͒̓̋͗ͮͨ̑̀͜ͅǐ̶͙̬͓͖̗̯̗͕͖̻̟̦͎̘̼͈͊͌͒̾͜͜ͅu̶̧̡͔̰̦̣̽̏͋̊̔̚s̢̗͚̫̟̩̪̼̱̘̗͕̹̲ͧ̌͒ͬ̔̚͢m̗̘͚̗̱̱̠͇ͧ͛ͨ̒͘̕ò͆̋ͣͭ̍̉͑̂͏̢͜͏̬̘͉͇̺̭̜͙̪̣̞̠̹́ͅd̨̞̗̰̠̟̼̱̘̠͚͂̅ͦ͗ͮ̽̆̆̈́͒̂̽ͧ̆̈́͟ͅ ̑̍ͦ̀̅͂̈́̍̋́̾ͩ͗ͫ͐ͧͦ҉̷̵̠͇̩̖̰̳̟̝̤͞ͅt̜̥̪̞ͦͮ̃ͤ͂̓̓ͫ̀̑͊ͣ̆̾̂ͧ͡͞e̛͍̲̺̫̗͇̙͉̝̝̮͇̘̫͚͍ͬ̃̐̔ͯͬ̏ͤ̊̌̌̊̑ͯͭͭ̌́̚͡m̷͇̫̰̖̼͍̝͖͈̘̳͈̖̙̻̠͕̘̏̇ͦͥ͛ͤͫ̈͛̔ͨ͋ͬͮ̀́̀̚͞ṗ̢̨̤̜̟̺̹̩̗̳̪̤̺̤̤̙̹͍͗ͪ̃̒̉ͯ̈́ͭ̂͊̇ͮ̎͗͢ͅơ̧̩͕̣̮̬̟̙̰̱̟̥͓̘ͣ̿̃̊͋̃̓ͩ̆̒̋̽́r̴̴̳̳̱͉͕̥̙͉͑̋ͯ̐̅ͣͤ̚̕͢ ̵̸̴̲͕̟̹̟̦̤̯̳͖̭̘͇̠̔ͩͫ̀͊͊ͯ̾ͪ̌̈́͆̊̍͗͡i̷͙̝̘̺̣̮̯̯͓͚̹̬̖ͦ͐͌̏̐ͨͫ̑ͬͩ͆ͮ̅ͭ͆̃ͬ̈́̚͢͟͞ͅn̡̧̰͖͚̯̭̜̟͇̜̞̼̩̙ͤ̽͐̿̈́̄̑ͪ̔̑̇̋ͬͥ̃͟͟c͍͕̺͕̗̜̺̰̫̣̲̻͉̝͂̄ͦͦ͒̊ͬͫͭ͛͒͛̎́į̰̖̝̘͕̲̗̬̱̣̠̼̻͉͔̜̆̇̎͂ͮ͌ͧ̃̔ͯ́̕͜ͅͅd̸̲͉͉̪͕̠̬̮ͫ̅͗̾̌̔̂̏͗̄́̅̎̀ͧͤ͒̀̀̚͠i̸̛̠̗̟̭̬̝̫̝̼̖͈̮͈̗̘̞ͪ́ͮ̇̒͑̈́̆̋̀͡d̶̢̂ͫͫ͂̐͜͞͏͚̟͙̰̻̻̰̭͇̟ṷ̭̟̞̹͍̠̞̩̯̩̭̜̦͔ͤ̇͆̅ͦ̀͟͞͠ͅņ̛̥̬̜̜̗̯̂̿̈́ͦ͂ͥͭţ̷ͤ̋͆̽̊ͯ͌ͪ́͒́ͬ̏ͬ̑̍͝͝҉̠̣̹͖͓͓̠̰̺͉̲̰͇͎̟ ̣̮͙̠̺̰͗̾͐͐̔̃ͩͤ̀͜ͅu̢̱̠̬ͯ̽̄̌̿̿͟͠t̸̶̸͇̫̹͈̼͚̙̭̜͇̬͙̘̮̋̈ͫͮ͗̊̾ͤ̇ͯ̓͐̀͋̈͢͞ͅͅ ̪͙͎̩͔̥́ͥ͒̍̃ͯͯͯͩͮ́̓̿͌ͩ̐ͯ͊̀͟͡ļ̧͚̫̻̺͍̜͓̱̫̯̦͎̜̬͈̔̍̔ͦͤ͑̿́̍͐̒̋̔ͨ́͝a̶̛̙̯̗ͪͮ͌͐̀̇̍̏ͅb̶̵̜͎̟̻̩̲͖̏ͩ̂̀̚͢͜ȯ̶̢͓͎̻̤̖͎̖͖̙͍̜̬͕̟͕͑ͭͮ͛̅ͨ̋̋̏̓ͮ̈͒̌̄́͜r̢̮̜̘̼̰̩̞͎̘̹̯͉͇̞̐ͩͣ̓ͦ͛ͭͧͣ̎̈̒̽̄̅͊̀͑̚̕e̍͒͋̔͋͌̿ͣͥ̂͐̌̆̃̆̍͏̮̭͚͎̗͙̪͈ͅͅ ̸̤̰̯͔̻̘͈͖̫̫̠̻̺̤̦̗̗̿̅́̏̔͆̍̏̓ͧ̽͊̈͟͞ͅe̢̨̯͇͇̠͕̮̲̪͍̺̫̫̤͗̉̿ͧ̃̑͠t̨̧̯̫͚̥͎̤͉̙̗̖͇̼̾̌́́͂̒̓͂ͯ̋ͨ͊̅̊͗̄͢ ͩ̒̀ͧͯ̄͋̇҉̷̴̷̗̻̤̬͕̟̱̼̤̝̘͝ͅd͉̭͈̳̭͎͉͍̞̙̥ͫ͗̿̃ͣ̈̂̀̀͟͝ͅo̲̻̯̟̺̼̮̖͉ͤ͌ͥ͛̍̾ͦ̈́ͥ͌ͦ̈ͨ̚͘͜ḷ̷͍̫̠̘͙͔̗͎͈̰̰̩͆̈́̽̀̾͛ͩ̚͟͠ȍ̥͕̭̜͓̘̓ͪ̾̀͡ř̘̥͙̤̣̙̥͇ͮͧ̾͒ͮ͂͒͑͗̊́ͪͥͮͧͣ͡eͧ̇̽̎̌ͫ́͊͌̓̿͛̆̂ͦ̑̚̚͏̶̜̣͚̲̺͈͚̫̦̗̲͎̩̙̕ͅ ̗͖̹̫͕̙̯̦̥̠̜͇͙̱̪͙̒ͥ̓ͬ͒͂ͨ͆̓ͭͬͨ̿̈͂ͥ͋͆́̚͜m̨̡̠̩̺̩͙̙͐͛ͥͫ̊͊ͮ̈́̆̽̓̑̈́̀́͝ą̷̤͙̙̩̠̖̠̻̺̠͚̗̬̗͔͓̘̲ͤ̾̋́̄ͥͤ̐ͥ̐ͯ́̚͟g̵̷̨̦͖̱̟͎̖͎̬̱̍̿͐̊̏̅ͭ̊ͯ̅͆͐͠͠n̸̶̷̥̘̘̹̻̥̐ͯ͂̏́ͮ͌̈ͫ̇ͦ̑ͮ͜a̋ͧͮ̽ͪ͆̉̚̚͏͏̸̻̻͉̬̬̰̗̺̼̙̜̮͓͕̩̼̪̩ ̵̡̬̹͍̥̣̬̿̌͌ͣͯͤͫ͋̀ḁ̸̠̺͓͙͎̗͎̖͍̞̲̝̥̭͎̂́̋̈̇̌̊̄͆͛ͨ̋̊̓̆̾ͨ̄́͘͝l̫̗͙̳̫͆̓̐ͣ̕͜͝i̛ͧ̊̐̉͐̈́̾̀̇̓͡͡͏̫̯̟̭͓̗q̢͇͖͎̹̟̮̝͚̦̮̻̌ͣ̚͘͘ǘ̵̢̻̩̜͍̖͕͈͛ͦ̿̋̀a̴͈̦̟̼͚̞̙̱̹̙͓̯̪̞̭ͩ̂̾͗ͫ͊̒ͣ́̓ͧ̀̕.̵̨̡̠̬̙͇ͤ͂̾̔ͩͤͤ̑͠ ̲̻̹̰̦̙̟͖̠̣̮͍̫̤͒̐̅̆ͧ̔̍̈̒͛̊̄ͨ̂̓̈́͘͠ͅͅͅƯ̼͉̠̎̂̀ͨ̏̿̏̂̾ͧ̍̓ͦ̅ͪͣ̊̾́̕͘t̸͇̝̤̹̬ͧ͆ͦ̉̍̎͆̈́̋̾ͭ̃̅̆ͫ̊ͥ́́̚ ͚͈̩̹͍̭̱͋̎̐ͯ̐ͣͣ̓̐̈́̒̒ͬ͂͊͘͢͝͠é̷̶͓͙̱̜̟̼̙̆̆ͧ̓̂̔̇ͪ͛̈́̾ͧ̇̀ͫ̚͡ņ̢̳̥̖̹̞͇̖͊ͩͮ̄̿͆ͫ͌ͮ̌̄ͦ̈̍ͣ̀͝ͅį̦̳̖͉̺̰͔̳͔͓̦̰̻͒͗̓̓̾ͣͧ̇ͭ̾ͥ͒͂̍͜͡͠ͅm̴̡̙͎̦̜̝̹̆́̓̈ͮ͢͡ͅ ̢̝̗̖̘̹̝͈̳̥͓̳̗̑͛̓̌͑̃̅̓̐̑ͣ͑ͪ̀̉́̕͢͠a̷̧̟͈͎̖͇̫͇̞͉͎̰̩̩͍͉̣͊͂̄ͤ͐ͨ̚dͭ́̒̌͊̂̄̓̄̂̓ͧ̄͛̊ͯ͏̧͕͉̣͍͙̲̥̳̮͓̮͝ ͛̌̐̈̑͗̿̇͛ͬͯ͂͂ͪ͏̡̼̻̤͙͕̩̟̲̰̥̘m̢̠̘̭̺̗̝̖͉̞̺̘͎̫̟̓̾̌̉̒ͩ͡ͅi̶̶̛̊͐͆̓ͭ͋ͪ͐ͪ̑ͧ͗͗̇̾ͯ̎̚͏͔̘̗͎̟̻͉̙̳̩̻̝̠͢ń̎̉ͬ̅̿͒̊ͣ͗̾̿̀͞҉̪̟͈̺ḭ̸̢̩̦͕͕̻̩̮̗̜̪̱͉̰͖̝̠̙͒̑ͮ̐̑̑̽͜ͅm̹̥̪̪͍̬͍͓̙̬͎̭͙̻͖̬̺ͬ̀̋̉̾͑ͫ͋͜͝ͅͅ ̵̨̡̹̟̳̥͗͋ͯ̓̓̃̎͂̃̿ͨ̓͟v̡̛̛̖̝̖͔̟̺̰̬̺͈̌ͦ̋̽̄̉ͬ͑̚͠e̴̼̣͍̜̫͆̒̽ͭͥ͑ͩ͋̈̓̍̏̔͒̀̈́ͧ̃́͡ņ̸̖̭͎͓͇̬̘̙̻͎̰͙ͨ͛̽̄̑́̕i̡͚͎̙̖̤͈̺̟̪͍̖͈̭͉̟͙͖͎ͬ͂ͦ̑̅̂͌̓̎́̃̀͟͠ͅą̴̹͉̻͈̠̜̗̖̗͍̲̜̭̺̅ͪ̈ͬͦ͆̿ͥ͡m̘̙̩̩̻͖̩͚̼̯̜͎̤̑͂͛ͭ̀ͭ͛̋ͩ͗ͨ͗ͥ̐ͮ́͝͠,ͯ̐̈́̍̅̐ͬͩ̓̃̊ͥ̑̚҉̶̴̖͓͙̤̳͚ ̸̡̧̧͉̱̙̣̣̫̤͚͇̯̘̮͉͔͚̫̙̂ͫ̆̇̉ͫͭ̀̓ͧͧͯ̚q̾̽ͮ̿̎̔ͯ̓̀̿͊̎̊̿͋̿ͫ͊̚͏̢͍̥̱̪̪̜̙͈͝u̬̼͍̗̠͔̳̺͈̤͈̭̯̦̇̊ͦ͊ͤ̿̌ͤ͑͑̊̅́̚͘̕͟͞i̡ͨ͋ͤ͑͗̉ͥͦͪ̋ͮ̌ͨ̋̚͝͏̖̟̭̥̞̖͙̫͖͚̻͎̭̲̜ͅs̫̫͔͍̻͔̭̳͓̪̹͚̙͕͎̤͔͈͌̉̂ͬ̀͌ͨ̀͜͠͠ ̶̛̹͇̙̦͉̪̤͑ͫ̓́ͩ̿͊̔͜ͅn̡̡͕͎̲͖̱̖̘̹̞͈̫̫͈̮͓̞̳̅͛̐̔̍̚͢o̡̜̗͚͇̦͇̬̓̽͑ͧ͑̂̽ͨ̇̊͢ͅṣ̸̷̡͇̯͓ͣ̓͐ͥͩ̒͆̂͐̇̐̊́ͧ̇͂ͫͭ͞t̡̢̙̖̮͍̹͈͚̋̾̄͐͛̆ͩ̔ͫ́̑ͦr͈̹̭̹̤͑ͥ̽̋͋ͪ͒͒̀̚͘͟ȗ̓̉ͪ͗̌ͣ̇ͤ̇̽ͮ̏̾͏̵̗̼͙̗̹̬̣̗̜̝͇̘̲̺̣́d̸͉͙̗̥̰͉͖̬̥̺͌̅̅̈́̾ͤ͗̿͡͝ ̷̴̨̧̮̣̗̠̒ͩͮͨ̾̌̇̀ͪͯ̆̃̿ͦ̌ȩ̃̒ͨ͑ͦ̿̒͗̑̇͠҉̨̜̫̦̖̣̟̦̣̹͔͎͎x̷̥̗̬̜ͣ͋ͫ̀̕ë̷͓̼̯̝̼̖̺̦͈̮͛́͂̂̽ͭͩͥ̅̀ͪ̾̏͘r̶͐ͬͧ̑̿ͭ̒̓ͯ͆͑̄ͭ͊ͬ͞҉̼͉̤͕̺̣ĉ̢̗͕̣̯͊̅̌͑̓̾ͨ͘͠͝͡į̷̛̩̲̲̫̻͇̘͈͈̹̥͉͐̃̅̄̽́͝ͅt̶̢̛͕͎͍̱̤͇̫̯̝͓̠̭̯͙̪̯̘ͫ̄͌͋ͮ̍ͥ̉͑͆̿ͨͫ̚͘a̋̍̿͂ͨ̊͌͌̅̃̓̑̅͛͒͒ͪ̀҉̠̹̲̣̳̖̼̪̙͖̭̫̀͠͞t͓̱̖̜̮̥̃͆ͨ̆̍̐̌͊͆͑ͨ̋ͦͣ̒̀̚i̸̧̘̬̙̯̫̰͕͍̞ͭ͊͒̀͑̑̒́́̚o͆̍ͯͨ̅͋́̓̐̒̆͝͏̞͓̖̟̼̤̝n̷̡̨͙̲̦̘̟̬̜͇̯̠̺͕̤͂ͫ̅ͪͩ̾̒́̾ͩ͑ͫͦͩ̈͘ ̸̲̖͓͚̳͎͔͖͉̯͈ͤ͋̑͊̃̇̚͢͡͠ų̸̶̨̘̘̗͙̘͔͑ͨͭͯ̌̈̀̏ͫ̆̓͌ͭ̽̇͘lͥ͐̊͋҉̴̣̞̱̼̰͙̱̹̟̰̳̞͇̕ͅl͗̈́͌͊ͭͣ͆̐̆͐̊̌̔͒̆ͩ̉́́̕͠͏̪̝̠̝͇̥͔̘͈̪a̶̢̗͍̟̹̣̖͒̏ͧͮͪ̿̇̔̿ͧ̽̀̚͜m̵̌͒̽ͮͫ̉͆ͬ̌͏̸͕̹͓̺̣c̵̴̠̭͔͉̻̩͇̼̯̻͖͉̣͇̙ͫ̀̋̉ͪ̎ͣ̀̇ͩͬ̆ͥ͆̋͐̈ŏ̵̢̭̲̯͚͙̥̞̜̜̟̖̗̩̩ͦ̽̒̈́͐ͣ̊͑̏̚ͅ ̮̳̱̩̣̓̽ͣ̎͐͆ͯ͌̆ͮͥ̎́̐̊͢͞ͅl̸ͯ͑̉ͯͬͤ̇ͤ̍̓̄͒̂҉̩̟͎͇͈̦̭̠̬͇̱̜͖̥̙͎a̧̩͖̹̘͊ͫ̇͂̐ͮͤͩ̀̆ͩ̊ͭ̂̆̂͆̚͢͝ḇ̷̡̥͉̞̺̣̣͈̩͑̍̑̋ͨ̒̎͆̊ͭ̒̍̌͆̋͒ͥ̾͜͝o͉͎̠͍̟̞͓̪̪̫̩̥̼̻͌̽͆ͫ̍̌ͦ̉̄́̚r̴̥̭͇̳̯̣̥̳͍ͩͩ͋̿͛͐ͧ̍̂̈́̚̚͞͞i̍́͗͐̑ͨ̈́̀ͤͩͥͣͩ͆ͥ̇̊́͘҉̨͖̤̖͈̱̫̖̩̯̣̙̙̗͈͚̯ͅͅs̈́̏̈́̌́͛͌ͨ͒ͦ̈̀҉̪͈͚̠̫͖̲͎̱̞͟͡ ̢̧̪̳̹̘̼͖̣̪͚̿͗͌̆ͮ̇͒ͬͣ́͑̔̇͋̉̆̑̀̚̕n̷̢̡̗̬̪̖͖͕͚̫̱̬̟̣͔̮͉̲̺ͩͭ̔ͨ̿̀̽̈̓̒̿͘͠i̛͎͔̫̣̭̖̞͇̩̰͎̣̎̋͂͂̎̔͗͛͘͜͠ͅš̵̶̢͎͍͎̥̘̯̰̦͈͇̳̘̘̻͌̀ͤ͂͒̾̍ͪ̀͝iͧ͊ͥ҉̮̮̬͍̞̗̥̹͎̳̻̳̮́ ̓ͦ͋ͬ̋̓̆̊̀̀̔̆̏̓̌̈́̚҉̸̦̲͔̳̻̦̩̮̠͙͙͜u̧̫̜͔̻̤̦͚̩ͭͪͯͬ̇̒̔̏ͪ̚͞tͯ̓̆̒̍̏̿̋͏͏̛̻͕̲̟̩̘ ̡̗̗̥͔̖̠̝̻̮̪͚͔̮̣͚̘͇̫̝ͦ͗̀͛ͪͬ̀̆ͤ͊̓a̸̷͉͎̤͈͕̺̜̪͙͍͚̪̱̺̹̫̮̘̙̍ͧͫͣ̄̿̌̒̏̿̋́ͥ̃͌͜͢͡l̵̨̲̠̥̩̲̫̪̼̳̇͌̂͊̈́̚i̴͍̪̣̥͈̜̗̗͓̹͈͖͉̻̝̹̟̣̗̔ͧͤͥ̈ͤͫ̀͌̀͡q̢̪̯̦͚̫͚̠̻͇͈͎̟̜̰ͤ̃͛ͪͤͩ́͜ͅư̵̢̢͇̠̻̠̯͍͉̘ͫ̽͑̇̐̐̅̅͢ī͂̉ͫ̊ͩ̈ͥ̊ͬ̒͒ͬ͋̓̒҉̯͔̖̝͢p̲̤̦̙̖̯ͫ͊̓̆ͩ̓̆͋̉̓ͨ̚̕ ̴̷̸̣̰̘͎̝͇̭̤͕̥͓͍̠̲̱͎̭̤͙ͤ͑͐͆ͥ̀̈́͋̄ͦ̽̌̔͝e̴̛̗̬̪̳̠̜͍͇̦̩̮̭̫͔͉ͯͪ̐ͩ͘͜x̘̗̦̬̳̩͍̠͙̭͚̏ͧ̆̈́ͬ͆̇͋̽́͒̓͒͑̏̉̽͝ ͓̪̖̲͈̥̗̈̑̓̈́ͫ͋͜͡ė̷̦̲̣̬͚̼̳̗̦͔̣͖̦̎̄̄̔̔̆̄͛ͣͬ̏͛͆ͥ̇̕͜͞a̢̡͐̽̿̋̍̏ͯ̊́̓̐̔̏̋̚͡҉̭̫̥͈͙͟ ̸̸̯̻͖͔̮͎̈͆̂̾̊̋̊ͣͫ̎́͞ͅc̶ͨ̉͊̊ͧ̽͗҉͉̼̲͖̟̞̯͕͇̠̯̠͉̺̮o̴̸̸̸̯͓̜̥̬̲̦̻͕͚̙̻̲̜̝͉̲͔ͯ̾ͪ̈̎̎͐́m̢̀̅̄ͪͣ͏̻͚̮͉̦͈͇m̷̸̶̡̯̜̘̱̯̺̟̮̪̹̹̟ͭͭ̑̒̒̋o͊̎̅̀ͩ̉ͭͫͩ̓̑̃̓͏̸̨̜̬͓̠̥͖̪̮̺̰͘d͇͓̮̰̘͉̖̪̠̦̮ͪͣͬ̚̕͝o̷̴̶̡͓͇̼̩̜͆ͤ͌͆ͭ̿̀ͧͯ̅ ̛̯̦͉̥̺̻̯̭̹͍̤̤̖͍̤͌̈́͌̉͜͝͠c̴̷̸̸̔͂ͥ͛͏͇̩̠̘̞̜̬̘̖̮̜̹̱͍͈ͅo̶̹͈͈͎̙͍̥͕̞̼͕̦̹͍̿̓ͨ͐͌̆͛̋̽͘͢͠ͅņ̵̪̱̮͙̣͈̺͎̖̻̈ͧ̒͒͐̾̉̑̄͆̑̇ͥ̈́͢s̡̡̭̫͕̦͓͚͉͍͇͓̭̹̑̾̽̊ͨ̂ͨ̅̎̔̐̎̄̓͟ͅè̶̸͊̊̈̑͋͒͒ͨͬ̄̏̑͂̐̽̌̓̚҉̦̜̥̮͈͔͕̺̭͍q̢̛̠̯̻̝ͥ̈́͌ͦ͂̐ͩ̿͛͝ȕ̷̵͕͕̝͖̯͚̖͇͈̰͚̹͓͇͈̞̯ͪͣ̀̚ͅa͌͑͛̃̽̓̽̎̾̔͏̵̶̳̰̼͔̳̯̰̭̰̤͙͇̼̗͔͓͓t͋ͦ̿ͫ̓̈́͂ͩ͜҉̼̲̮̘.̸̡̺̥̞͎̤͈̺͌̅̓̄͗̑ͧ͊ͨ̓̾̒͡͡ ̴̟̰̝̭̝ͫͩ̅̓͑̔̀͌̓͂͌̌̌ͤ̏̌́̇̔͟͜D̢̡̫̮̰͙͇͈̰̙͚̯̭̱ͪ̉̀̈́̿͊͊ͥ͡ͅüͥ̉ͥ͆ͩ̿͊͆͂ͪ͂̄ͬͩ̽̂̐͜҉̼͚̮̞į̷̵̯̝̬̙̯́ͥ͛͋̊͊ͥ͐̑͟s̶̳͇̖̬̮͇̪̺̤̪̭̖̹͙̱͎̲͒ͩ̏ͪͦ͐̕ ̴͛̏ͬͤ̊̅̓̈͌̚҉̹̝̭̯͍̘̜̪̠͎̖͉̰̰̱̰͚a̴̡̺̺͎̭͇͍̗̰̘̹͇̭̻̫͎͍̎͌̿̈́̾ͤ̑͊̎̈́ͣ̌̋̍̚u̷̢̮̙̭̤̿̂͊ͯͯ̀̚t̴̤̼̦̘͔̝̫̦̝̣̣̎͒̃́ͤ̓ͣ̔̉̋̒͐ͫ́͂ͣ͆͆̀͢eͣ̓̌́̐̅̏̊̓ͧ͂̿̚҉̴͍͈̠̺͕̳͘͢͠ͅ ̢̩̱̗̟̟͈͓̞͆̐͊̓̋̈́ͭͩͪ̉ͥ̈̈́̑̏́͞ỉ̢̢̬̖̼ͮ̐̃́͜͝ṛ̨̡̗̤̣̹̲̮͎͍̜̮͖̹̞͈̻̻͇̉̽ͧ̍ͯ̆͊̚͢û̷̿̆ͦͯ̐ͫ͜͠͏̩̹͇̭ŗ̛͓̣̝̥̞͔̼̹̳̱̖̰̦ͪͬͬͯ̊͆ͤͬͣ͒ͧͨ͡ê̶̼͕̠̼͙̰̊͒̂͋̃̏̎͊̑̃̑ͮ̃͐͘͟͡ͅ ̨̛̩̹͚̮̼̦̘̖̪̯̰̝̦̦̲̠̿̍̃̓ͫ́̑̄͋ͭ͑ͤ̂͆ͪ͒̌́͢ͅd̡̨͚̼̩̘̈́̀̔̅ͣ̐ͬ͊̍ͥ̓ͣͧ̓̾̋̒ͤ́̕ͅo̡̯͚̺̮̞̣̗̲͍͓̯͎͓̼̱̯̬̒̑̿ͫ̿ͧ̃̌̔̉͜͢͞͝l͙̻͙̜͇͎͈̞͔̫̳̗̯̺̘̣͆̽͗̀́̔̇ͧ̆͂̌̋ͧ͊ͭ͠ọ̷̧͚͙̣̰͕̫̠̗ͨͯ̈́̒͐͗́̉̃̌̄̅̋̀́̐̒͑͘ͅr̵͚̱̭̣̮̪͖̹͚͖̙̓̇̃ͦ̾ͨͩ́̈́̏ͦ̆͘͜ ̨ͭͥ́̏͑̒̽̃͌͒̉͢҉̰̦̘̤̹͚̠͝͝i̜͎̳̭̩ͮ̒ͭ͌͒̒̋͟͡n̞̠͈̣̞̟̮̮̙̖̜̋̂ͭ̈͋ͥ̈͜͢ ͗̿ͩ̑͝͡͏̷̼̘̤̟̬̮̠r̃ͫ͋ͮ̾ͩ̾̃ͧ̎́̄̈́ͯ҉̢̜̺͇̪̻̲̞͇͚͉͔͈̯̀ě̸͕̣͈̯̯̠̹̟͖̭̟̙̲͚̗͙̯͈͗ͦ͂ͬͭͫ͠p͖͍͓̞̟͙̟̠̺͖̣͇̭͔̣ͤ͂ͪͦ̔̐̇̄͟͠͝ͅr̽͋̈́̇̄̚҉҉̨̞͈͚͈͉̼̹̜́ȩ̣̝̣̘̬̥̫̟͔̩̲̯̽͐̍͐ͩ͗ͭ̚͟͡ͅh̸̦̫̞͇̺̗͓ͫ́ͮ̏̄ͥ̿ͫͧ̎̄̅̾̑e̵͖̰̗̣͈̞̻͇̰͓͚̺̹͕̘͂̃̂͂̒͜͢͠ͅņ̠̪̙͇͎̹͖̖̮̞̜͇͎̒͆͛͆̊ͥ̿̕͠͡d̔̂̈́̆ͥ̓̎ͭ̏̉̒̽̊ͧͬ̽̄̀͟͝͞͏̴͚̺̯̭ę̸̱͍̹̮͖̪̺̼͕͕̲͙͊̃ͦ͌͂̒̅͑͋̂̆ͦͦͮ̆̒̒͑ŗ̵͙͙̝̜̣̻͖̟̾ͮ̈́͒̎̄̃ͅĭ̮̳̣̦̫̃̒̽͋̓̒͒̅̀͠ṱ̸͔̘̤͌̃̏ͤ͊͂̋̑̑͘͡͡ ̶̦̼͔̙̖̙͓̲̰̥̭̮̹̩̜̹̲̬̓͋͌ͧ̆̔ͫͨͮ̇ͭͭ̾̑̊͢͝i̛ͫ̽̀̓͂̎̒̄̋͂͐ͪͤ̉ͩ͜͠҉̳̜͍̬͔͙̝̱̙̩́ͅn̡̧̢͙̜͙̫͍̾̋ͨ̑͊̒͒̀͊̋̀̐ͣ͆̂̚ ̖̻̖̣͎̳͚͍͍͖̣̯̲̇͛͑ͨ̇̐͜͡ͅṿ̴̘̞̫̤̗̼͖̻̝͓͉̩̗̻̪̤̮̟̀̍̔̊̿̎̀̈̓ͭ̓̿̂ͣ͢͟õ̩̞̣̺̮̱̹͇͊̎ͧ̒̀̉̈́̚̕l̛ͯ̿͗̐͐̓̓ͤ̔̏̐҉̶͔̼̭̲͎͕̕͠ṵ̫̦͉͍̦̟͕̯̼͎̞̳̊́̉ͫͫ̀̚̕͜͡p͑̈́̇̌͑ͤͧ̎̀҉̸̢͖̳͙͎̫̝̙͇̖̮͡͝t̵̨͊̓̀ͧ͌͒̚҉̝̤̬̖̞̣̩͚̳̙̠͇̠̫͎͙̞ͅaͣͭ̐̒́͊̂̈́͊ͪ͗̓̏͢҉̵̛̼̻̼͙͕̭̜̝̣̮̜͈̝̱͙͎͉̥t̢̗̪͔̞̯͉̝͍͔̦̩̺̣ͭ̏̈̾̉͑́ͮ͒͑̎̉̑̌̆͛͡ͅėͨ̂͊ͬ̊͏̸̻̻̯̖́ ̢̰͙͓̮̦͚̟͙͔̲͇̳͕̻̂͋͆ͤ̀̚̚ͅͅͅͅv̲̻̳̤̱̮̯͔͇̝̖̬̮̗̰͛ͭ̅ͧͭͪ͆ͪ̽̕͞ͅê̳̥̟͎̪͇̹̙̭͙̮ͬ̂ͮ͂́̄ͥͨͭ̿͝ĺ̷̢̰͙̰̹̰̹̭̤̞͖̟̑ͭ͗̿̑͋ͬ̿͐͊͒̓́̾ͭ͝i̸̹͓̭̩̬͉͓̯̮͙̺̬̣͛̈́͗͗̀̉̏͌̊͗̃̐͐̐̐̕͜͜ͅt͇͖̠̝̳̭͚̠̞̭̖͚̝̙̣̩̓̒̂͂̋̒ͫ͑̈ͫ̆͂̍̓̎̒ͩ̔̚͞͝ͅͅ ̶̡̬̦̫̲̈ͩͧͤ̅ͦͩ̐̅ͫ͊͢͞͝ͅě̷̵̦̟̥̠͇͇͈̰̝̫̻̙̫̮̟̬ͬͦ͗̑ͧͯͣ͘ͅs͑ͫ̓̂̽̔ͥ̇̌̆̉̃ͮ̄ͣ͐ͨ̑҉̛̖̻̳̰̜̱͎̱͈͚̥̟̦s̯͚̳̺͖ͫ̓ͤ͌ͨͫ̽ͧͤ̌́̄͆͊̈́͒̾͘e̫̦͈̠̲̱̤̜̰̜̻ͫͦ̆̅͛̀̕ͅ ̶̡̥͎̳̦͖͉̞̦̫̰̗͈͖͚͓̘͍ͣ̉͗̂̽ͯ̐͂̾̊͟͝c̡̓̈́ͥ͛ͦ͌͐ͦͮ͐̌̄ͧͣ̈̿͏͔͍̳͓̻͓̲͞i̷͐̓͋͗̽͂̅͞҉̵̗̝̺̭̜̰͕̤̳͕̯ļ̨͕̦͔͔̗̺̠̣̝̫̞̺̦̼͍͆͗͌ͤͪ̆̎͒͂l̶̴̡̈͐̒̽̈ͦ͆ͭ͑͌ͪ̌̒͏̮͓̻̥͉͍̩͇̲u̸͋ͥ̈ͯ̀̑͐͆͂͑ͦͬ́ͮ̂̂͘͢͏̻̫̰͉̱̺̯ͅm̢̙͔͈̹̗̳͙̦̬͍̟̟̬͖̂̓ͨ̾ͯ̊̔ͬ́ ̵̵̤͚͎͕̻͙͙͓̫̗̣̰̜͕̳ͯ̈ͧͬ̂̎͐̀̎̐̕͡ͅdͨ́͆̎̃̈́̇̌̏̌̈́̇̾̓̊̆̀͏̴̧̮͖͕̱̜̫͢ͅo̰̜̥̳̹̣̞̣͈̥̿ͯ̅ͦ̒ͮ̏͌̽ͥ̉͛ͬͣ̄͋́͘͘͡l̢̡̛̺̰̭̩͎͕̮͖̹͍̩͇̙̬̝̼͗͐ͣ̓́ͅǫ̴̪͔͇̺͈͖̟̱̺͍̪̘ͮ̈́̓ͯ̿̇͌̒̚͜͜r̡̧ͬͥ̍̽̌̒̈ͭͧ͗̓ͤ̈͆͘͢͏͇̥͕̟͖̭̭̗̠͚̹̱e̡̩̹̤̼͎̩͕̞ͤ́̓̈͌̆͛͐̿̑͒͐̾ͮͫ̈́͗͢ ̷̴̴̴̸̝̺͔͙̹̝͎͍͇̭̠͉̯̪̩̂ͮ̽͊̄̽ͅe̐ͬ̊̈̐̅̊̅́̃̉̓ͭ̎̆ͧ̔̆͏̛̰̩͙̺͍͇û̈́ͯ̆̍ͮ͛ͯͬ̚͠҉͚͙͖̝̘̯͕̭̬̠̣̯͓͎͕͇̻̮ ̾̈́̓ͭ͑̿̒̎̎͏̦̟̱̗̟͓̀f̷̹͈͙͇̳̺̬̭̱͓̍ͨ͛̆̔̍̊̇ͫ̈́ú̘͈̲̼̹̻͖̖̩̃ͭ̋ͥ͗̌ͦ͑̌͐̈́ͣ̓̃ͨ͢ͅg͕̱̫͕̰̲̯̩̼̠̘̖̥͕̪͗̅͋̆ͥͬ̔ͮ̒́̃͠ͅi̸̟͈̲͎͓͇͎͌̀̈̿́a̶̷̢̝̬͍̰̺̻͙͒ͩͪ̅ͫ̿͊̆̉ͦ̀̕ͅț̙͉̖͎͇̻̞̤͉̲̳͍̩͔̤̺͗̋̔̋̎̀̕ͅ ̧͋ͬ̒ͧ͜͏̜̖̜̤̟͔̹̩̜͝n̷̆̈̉̋̊́ͫ̎̄ͭ̄͆̕͜͝͏̳͍̦̫̹̠͓͕̼̱͖̦̱ū̵̧̜̜̥̗͓̻̜͎̦̞̗̭̖̭̙̦̻͒̈́̊̀͂͆ͥ̆̅ͧ̌̉̓̏ͮ̚͢͜l̙̟̰̳͙̿̐́͌͋̔̓̽̎ͦ͒̓ͮ̓͝l̸̢̹̳̝̱̺̻͖͇̈ͫ̽͆̔̈̌ͨ̓͗̍͞͞ͅã̶̛̱̣͔̣͐̄̑̑̅̀͠ ̶̴̨͍̝̣̝͓͚̙͓͍̜̪̰̫̳̟̒͛ͨ̓̅̽̓̎̅̈́͊͋ͫͫ͌ͤͧ̑ͭ͞p̒̂͊ͨ̃̓ͤ͌̄̿̀̒͏̧̖̜̼̞̪͙a̷͚͎͓̪͓̻͎̲̪̬̲̖̋͋ͤ͊͐ͦ͂̆̽͑ͥ͂̋ͧ̄̓̓͡͝ͅrͮ̂͗ͭ̊̋ͩͬ̍̓ͤ̎̊̔͒̚͜͏̀͏̼͎̫͖̩̞̜i̸̵̪̲͍̮̰͓͎̪͍̼ͩ̎ͫ͒ͮͪ̄̓͂̃̓ͨ͛̕͡ą̛̩̪͚̟̩̦͕͔͕̜̠͈̤̼̜̥̰͖̽ͯ̎̓̀̓̏ͥ͌͜͡t͛̊́̔̈͌ͩ̓̒̏̿̋̓͒ͫͩ҉̧̖̘͖͍̝͔̣͡u̺͈̖̦̜̩̿̎ͣ̍ͦ̊̆͋͢͟͟͝r̷̙̯̯̘̲̼̭ͦͬ͆ͤ̍ͨͭ͐̀͡.̴̧̘̝̺̰͍̣̬͙͚̰̫̈́ͨ̉ͩ̎̓ͤ̎ͪͯ̀ͬͨ̽͐ͩ͡ ̵͈̜̦͍̟̱̬͖̻̻̙̗̞͎̪̤̲̠̤̓ͦ̂ͪͧ̈́̓ͨ̎̏̒͋̃ͨ̚Ḙ̸̸̛͙̝̟̮̰̟̻͚̣̰̯̟̘̫͈͍̅ͥ̆ͫͧͮͤ̑ͤͣͥ͂ͅx̨̢̲̱̭̲̭͔̯̫̙̬̦̋͒̉ͦ̈́̾̿͂ͧ̏͐̑̐̔̊̐́̈́́̕͢ͅc̴̸̛̤̩̖̺̖͉͎̤̲͈̩̜̝͂͗̓̓͛̑ͪ͐̌̈́́̚ę̖̰̝͉̲̜̼̥̯͇̻̟ͦ͒ͩ́͜͠ͅp̶̣̥̯̟̳͉̬̦̠͈̙̠͎̭̹̭̥ͨ̓ͫ̎ͩ̏̂̇̈́̓ͧͦ̌̅̑͐͂͌͟͟t̷̢̨͖͍̹͕̣̩̤̪͔͈͍̞͙ͥ̑̆̕e͒̎͐͊̾͊̑̐̐̊͐͑͏͈͈̭̰̞̠̹̕͡u̅̌̇̊ͨ̀͂ͣ̑̋̓͒͌̑ͪ͛̚̚͜͏̱̱̯͚͍͉̟r̴̶̫̠̻̠̮̹̫̰̋͗ͯ͑̓͒ͨ ̶͙͉̲̞̜̺͙̬̖̖̪̱̮̟̰̪̜̞̪ͦ̈́̀ͯ͛̎ͮͦͪͬͦ̚s̅͊̆͐ͧ҉̹̤̮̗̹̖͈̱͘͟͞͠ͅï̧̢͖͖̠̞̽ͭ͒͋̔̿ͤ͐̿̈̑̅̇̂͑̚̚̚͡n̖̭̫̳͔̲̹̮̙͈͓̘̮̭͆͑̆ͨ̊͒͆ͬͪ̏̅̐͗ͯ̓̉̀̚͟t̬̭͉͕͕̺̳̣̍̈̽̅̎ͥ͑̋ͥ̓͋̾ͧ̂̐̕͠ ̢̤̼̹͓ͪ̓̃̾̃ͫ͂̀ͬ̌̾̕͝͠ȍ̧͈̫̣̞̭̓ͨ̀̆͛̌̐̊̈́̽̾͌̓̂̐̀̀c̴̴̊̌̿͛͝͏̦͓͕͕̼̥̺̭̥͇͎̬͖ć͓̲̞͓̊͐̅̐̒̑ͯ̔ͫ̿ͫͦͧ́͋́͝ä͉̼̙͇͇̺̟̪̰͓̲͎̜̙̳͕́̅̔ͨ̀̚͘ẻ̸̡ͤͥ̀ͪ̃̓͆̊̆̈́ͬ̂҉͈̼̜̼̟͈̞͕̖͔̠̲̦̕̕ć̷̵̡̯͕̫̪̜͚̠̹͔̜̻̞̯̰ͨ̈̍̚a̰̳͉̭̹͕̹̜͌̏̓̓͂̓͌̇ͩͦ̑̈́tͤ̐͊ͩ̅̚
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2014 4:20pm | Report
no u
Do you have a mechnaical keyboard?
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2014 4:29pm | Report
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborumLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut
labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborumLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat

Your trollings hold no secrets for me, mr Toshabi.

Also yes I do, browns to be exact. Cost me about €100,- and I've never thought it wasn't worth it.

EDIT: Forgot to ask a question. What's the worst part about Christmas, excluding this post?
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2014 6:31pm | Report
Reading the facebook posts of all the ungrateful bastards out there who complain about getting a white iphone instead of the black one and actually call those who spent $$$ to get them something special "*******s" and blame them for ruining their christmas.

F**king Jerks :(

Question: What will you be hoping for this christmas?
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2014 12:58am | Report
I hope people will not just be kind because of christmas but continuously think that way

If you would be a Muslim (or you are one) would you celebrate christmas as a "day of gifting some presents and eating good food" because you want to provide your children a kind of christmas event?
Thanks to Ubnoxius for this sig!
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2014 12:59am | Report
I hope that I find happiness in my studies this coming winter :) #nerdgasm

Question: If you could be of a little help to 1,500 people, or a world of help to 15, which would you choose and why?
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2015 4:23am | Report
15. If you help 15 individuals a lot, then they can help out others easier as well. It'll be a chain reaction eventually leading up to more than 1500 people. Helping 1500 people a little bit all at once is easier to do and makes less of an impact. Just making a single champion guide could already help 1500 a little bit and I doubt that that'll make the world a better place.

What would you rather have in a game: Internet lag, FPS lag or allies who have both?
Change is gooooood
Picture by: My valentine; jamespongebob <3
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2015 6:48am | Report
I have no real experiences with FPS lags and therefore I choose internet lags. I've to admit that it's not that difficult for me to play with 100 - 200 ms anymore :o

If you could decide between curing one of the following things, which one would you chosse? - Cancer, the human stupidity or depressions (in relation to thoughts of suicide)
Thanks to Aquilegia for this sig!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2015 7:13am | Report
emoriam wrote:
If you could decide between curing one of the following things, which one would you chosse? - Cancer, the human stupidity or depressions (in relation to thoughts of suicide)
You can't "cure" cancer in any normal sense as it naturally exists in small amounts in every single living thing's body. Depression isn't really curable either. Unless you mean magic solution?

who's your favorite youtuber?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide