Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Faces to Names

Creator: jhoijhoi May 28, 2011 4:33am
7278 posts - page 550 of 728
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2013 5:37am | Report
i'm silly like that y'know
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2013 5:39am | Report

Tip against headaches/hangovers:
Juice.

actually, british breakfast op.

Sig made by Aquilegia
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2013 5:40am | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

I concur.
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2013 5:51am | Report
The "legal" drinking age here in China is 18 but I know 7th graders who get drunk over here =.=
SkidmarkD
<Member>
SkidmarkD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2013 6:18am | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

You mean bacon, sausage, eggs and toast?
Don't like baked beans .....
juicenvodka
<Member>
juicenvodka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2013 9:20am | Report
I only have chamomile tea, as for hangovers I woke up fine. >:
Still slightly wobbly, but I'm drinking both water and cranberry juice.
And as for drinking laws, 98% have had at least a taste of alcohol before they were actually 21. In MD, I find it pretty ****ing irritating to have to go to a liquor store to buy beer and just regular liquor, just because its not allowed to be sold in grocery stores, gas stations, convenience stores, etc. Also most liquor stores are closed on sundays. I guess each state is different, cause in VA I could just buy a 6pack at any convenience store.. The only thing is that to actually buy hard liquor, you have to go to an ABC store which is owned by the state.
juicenvodka
<Member>
juicenvodka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2013 9:40am | Report
Peer pressure, or should I say, social drinking is the only time when I consume the most amount of alcohol. If somebody buys you a shot, I don't mind taking it, but I could understand the point of view of someone who does not drink. And if they were to refuse the drink, they'd probably be made fun of or be called a "*****" and so on.

I guess for men its even worse, cause people would instantly judge a man who drinks Malibu or orders just anything with bright colors. One who doesn't drink does become an "outcast" to an extent, I actually feel bad for them because they usually end up being the babysitters or designated drivers and have to put up with the intoxicated dumb behaviors of others.

Now I surround myself with peers who just do it to have fun, kick back and relax. Even though they smoke pot, they don't give me the cold shoulder just because I can't because my job performs drugs tests, but I also choose not to. I find drinking socially to be more enjoyable just because of the various games and challenges we could do. It definitely depends on the type of crowd.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2013 9:43am | Report

Peer pressure, or should I say, social drinking is the only time when I consume the most amount of alcohol.

Same, it makes people significantly less annoying.
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2013 9:50am | Report

Peer pressure, or should I say, social drinking is the only time when I consume the most amount of alcohol. If somebody buys you a shot, I don't mind taking it, but I could understand the point of view of someone who does not drink. And if they were to refuse the drink, they'd probably be made fun of or be called a "*****" and so on.

I guess for men its even worse, cause people would instantly judge a man who drinks Malibu or orders just anything with bright colors. One who doesn't drink does become an "outcast" to an extent, I actually feel bad for them because they usually end up being the babysitters or designated drivers and have to put up with the intoxicated dumb behaviors of others.

Now I surround myself with peers who just do it to have fun, kick back and relax. Even though they smoke pot, they don't give me the cold shoulder just because I can't because my job performs drugs tests, but I also choose not to. I find drinking socially to be more enjoyable just because of the various games and challenges we could do. It definitely depends on the type of crowd.

ah to be young again.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2013 9:57am | Report

Same, it makes people significantly less annoying.

seems like I need something stronger, then...

even though I am quite annoying.

Sig made by Hogopogo

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide