Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I'm gonna be sick.

Creator: Zylmoc December 10, 2014 11:45am
62 posts - page 2 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2014 8:38pm | Report
Searz wrote:
I grew up on a farm. If you think the butchering is the worst part you're all terribly mistaken..

It's definitely the male rabbits all banging each other. Poor guy... They even have a prison girlfriend system among rabbits.

Thank you to MissMaw for the signatures!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2014 9:22pm | Report
Sir, please put down the drugs and step away from the keyboard.
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2014 5:59am | Report
I'm actually thinking of becoming a vegterian ... just saying

How did it go btw? Your little skirmish with the pig?
Thanks to Emikadon for this sig!
Zylmoc
<Member>
Zylmoc's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2014 6:34am | Report
This puss (or at least that is what I think it was) kept pushing out when I made the cut near his stomach, then the intestines fell out and "deflated" which released this smell I can't even describe. I named him Wilbur and put him in the refrigerator.
TROLLing1999
<Member>
TROLLing1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2014 7:14am | Report
emoriam wrote:

How did it go btw? Your little skirmish with the pig?

A vegetarian, why? How can you stay away from thosd Frankfurt sausages.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2014 7:17am | Report
emoriam wrote:
I'd do it too if my diet didn't consist of literally (not literally) only meat #easterneurope
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2014 7:47am | Report
I was a vegetarian for like a year, it wasn't that hard. xD
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2014 7:53am | Report
I'm a vegeterian.

Just kidding, I like eating good food.
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2014 8:57am | Report
I just actually want to reduce my consume of meat as much as possible (if someone would offer me meat and he/ she isn't aware of the fact I'm a vegetarian I'd still eat it). Honestly, I've got some weird pictures in my mind when it comes to meat even though I'm still eating it because I don't feel like being able to tell my parents I'd prefer eating something else. Personally, I believe meat should be more of a luxury food. I'm not aware of all the "meat is healthy you probably need it" advises and therefore I don't how changing your eating habit would influence your body.
Thanks to Natuhlee for this sig!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2014 9:25am | Report
emoriam wrote:
I just actually want to reduce my consume of meat as much as possible (if someone would offer me meat and he/ she isn't aware of the fact I'm a vegetarian I'd still eat it). Honestly, I've got some weird pictures in my mind when it comes to meat even though I'm still eating it because I don't feel like being able to tell my parents I'd prefer eating something else. Personally, I believe meat should be more of a luxury food. I'm not aware of all the "meat is healthy you probably need it" advises and therefore I don't how changing your eating habit would influence your body.
Just make sure to get iron from another source or you'll end up anemic (red meat is a big source of iron). This means eating dark leafy greens like spinach and kale cooked pretty regularly, because you don't get much iron from those raw. If you're not willing to do that, take a daily multivitamin that contains iron.

Also, you'll need to be willing to eat things like avocado (to make up for fatty acids you're not getting from meat) and lentils (with a whole grain for the protein you're missing). While tofu can be a good protein replacement, it lacks a lot of important nutrients you get from meat, so you'd still need to get those from other places if you were planning on eating it a lot. Eggs will be your best friend forever: great source of protein, omega 3 fatty acids, ect.

If you want to be able to eat meat, even in small amounts, without getting sick, you'll need to make sure you eat it more than once in a blue moon. Otherwise it will make you feel sick.

There's more to it than that, but that's kind of the basic **** that's good to know if you plan on being a (semi)vegetarian. If you don't like vegetables I don't recommend trying to be a vegetarian, you'll be miserable. I'm sure this sounds stupid, but I've known multiple people who were trying to be vegetarian/vegan and hated vegetables....they seemed to be under the impression you could just keep your diet exactly the same outside of removing meat from it and that's absolutely not the case.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide