Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Manga/Anime You Read/Watch

Creator: Jebus McAzn February 20, 2011 6:30pm
3336 posts - page 124 of 334
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2013 12:16pm | Report
Never watched the Little Busters Anime but changes nothing that the Novel was great.
Can't wait for the Madoka Rebellion(which continues the story of the Anime/the first 2 Movies)
lolpokemon.
I heard the Magi Manga is actually pretty decent but I didn't watch nor read any of it yet.
Will watch Yazakura Quartet because I actually like that whole stuff even though it is not that great(but it has some epic battles.)
Yay for Kara no Kyoukai movie.

@Pupa:
I started READING Pupa when Attack on Titan came out and currently only 7 chapters are released so it is quick to catch up, it is basicly the same trash as attack on titan, it starts with a rather great concept but gets ****ty right after. (Titanshifters for attack on titan, maincharacter superstrong body regeneration which lets him serve as the only foodsource for his sis for pupa) it also has some gore in it
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2013 12:46pm | Report
Yukimaru wrote:

Spoiler: Click to view

OH, so THAT's the thing you were talking about. I thought it sounded familiar.
Also, DUDE, SPOILERS.

Well, Attack on Titan is amazing, so I'm gonna give Pupa a shot too. Not getting my hopes up though.
You're incredibly silly to rule out one of the most intelligent manga I've ever read for a detail like that.
"Gold can't buy you rape." - Mr Sark
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2013 6:47pm | Report
Nagi no Asukara has a very appealing art style form the cover picture =D
Also, from some scenes I've seen I really like some of the animation in Yozakura quartet so I might give that a shot too :'D

EDIT: Holy **** O_e
Spoiler: Click to view

I don't think I have the stomach to read through that..
Thanks to Koksei for the sig!
YayaFTW
<Altruistic Artist>
YayaFTW's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2013 6:58pm | Report
Nagi no Asukara's cover has the feels of Shinsekai Yori. Might check it. I'm a pretty optimistic guy so I'll be giving most of the autumn anime a chance.
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2013 7:03pm | Report
^ That's EXACTLY why I liked it so much xD
Well speaking about Shinsekai yori (<3) this is the video that made me wanna watch it :'D
IShouldGetALife
<Member>
IShouldGetALife's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2013 7:13pm | Report
@ searz
Quoted:
I'm accusing you of having terrible taste in manga/anime and I keenly remember you advocating a "guilty until proven innocent" procedure in another thread, so why don't we apply that here?
Because if you're truly innocent then you have nothing to worry about, right? :)

You are right there, I don't have anything to worry about, my taste in anime fits the reason why I watch them, the main reason being I like to watch the silly (or bad) ones because it can just take my mind of how ****py I feel emotionally and they give me a good laugh, the second reason is to just watch something that doesn't take itself too seriously, this is a nice change from real life and if i wanted to watch something serious I would watch an actual movie or read a novel. So really you might find me guilty of liking ****ty manga/anime and they may actually be but well tbh I. Don't. Care. I find that they help me feel better and have a good laugh, and that's innocent enough.
If I have helped in anyway at all a +rep will be appreciated lots
Thanks to LaCorpse, Hogopogo and JhoiJhoi for the amazing sigs
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2013 8:08pm | Report
Ok so im about to finish last season of Zero No Tsukaima (Familiar of Zero)

Awesome anime overall comedy/romance/action/magic/fantasy for anyone interested, I heavily recommend it

Havent seen an anime that made me laugh so much in quite a while, loved it <3
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
devdevil
<Member>
devdevil's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2013 10:18pm | Report
OKAY OKAY GREAT NEWS FAIRY TAIL IS STARTING BACK UP (sorry, don't know when):

(source: Tumblr)

HUGE SPOILER DONT READ UNLESS YOUVE READ THE MANGA

Super excited, I'll try to post updates.
SPASPASPASPA

People who made my sigs: Hogopogo, The_Nameless_Bard, Aklemony, jhoijhoi, YayaFTW, and Janitsu
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2013 10:26pm | Report
^loldatscenew***osillyinthemanga

Searz wrote:

OH, so THAT's the thing you were talking about. I thought it sounded familiar.
Also, DUDE, SPOILERS.

Well, Attack on Titan is amazing, so I'm gonna give Pupa a shot too. Not getting my hopes up though.
You're incredibly silly to rule out one of the most intelligent manga I've ever read for a detail like that.

If I am not mistaken I am not the only one who said that Attack on Titan isn't that 'special' here :p.
And it is hardly a spoiler as that happens in the first few chapters(if not even the first three...) of the Manga xD.
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2013 10:34pm | Report
IAmByakuya wrote:

Ok so im about to finish last season of Zero No Tsukaima (Familiar of Zero)

Awesome anime overall comedy/romance/action/magic/fantasy for anyone interested, I heavily recommend it

Havent seen an anime that made me laugh so much in quite a while, loved it <3

The Elf cleavage was epic. 10/10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide