Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Manga/Anime You Read/Watch

Creator: Jebus McAzn February 20, 2011 6:30pm
3336 posts - page 258 of 334
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 4:08am | Report
Searz wrote:

Spoiler: Click to view

Take this, the ultimate platinum mashup:
https://soundcloud.com/beeeeees/everyones-platinum-mashup

And, Tower of God had updates today on mangafox,
batato.net was forbidden to upload any more manwhas from naver, so they had to drop it :c.

Regarding the chapters, it was a prologue to a, kinda, new start, but lets just wait what will happen.

Tho the short haired Baam just looks so weak D:
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 4:28am | Report
Long haired Baam best Baam, such a G.
I like that they bring back Yuri tho ^_^

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 7:27am | Report
Well she has been chasing after Baam for years now, not knowing he is Viole.

What I like most: MORE HWA RYUN YEHAA
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2014 1:14pm | Report
Just finished to watch pewdiepie playing corpse party, liked that game's story so i thought the anime would be a great thing to watch, but i got a bad feeling about it since i saw it was only made of 4-5 episodes and that the first one was a useless introduction. I mean, they couldn't in anyway cover the whole game's story withitn 4 episodes, there are too many details and things and twists in this game that i can't accept it. In fact i felt already in the second episode(where the game actually starts)that it was going a bit too fast. Also there are already some missing details. Hope it dosen't disappoints me any more then that.
"Such fascinating evolution."
Thatdudeinthecotton's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2014 5:10pm | Report
Read the newest chapter of berserk, seems cool. Get the feeling they're trying to push the whole "not necessarily good vs evil" thing. The old guys magic seemed pretty cool, wonder if guts is ever gonna be on the receiving end of it XD
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2014 5:38pm | Report
Caught up on Koe No Katachi again. Just <3
Hearts all around.
Still hate Kawai though, even though she's a very realistic character.
Read the newest chapter of berserk, seems cool. Get the feeling they're trying to push the whole "not necessarily good vs evil" thing.

They've been pushing that like forever :P
It only intensified a little recently.
But yeah, I love that.

I love all the characters from throughout the story connecting in different ways. I wonder if Erica is gonna bring up Guts ^^

I wonder who snuck into the castle..
Also, I wonder if Rickert is gonna turn on Guts. That would be seriously heartwrenching.
"Gold can't buy you rape." - Mr Sark
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2014 9:44pm | Report
weeee episode 4 of rwby s2
Action scenes continue to impress
Thanks to Koksei for the sig!
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2014 3:31am | Report
That Corpse Party is so ****ed up.

WARNING SPOILER ABOUT CORPSE PARTY (Anime)

There is too much **** that is wrong, the game was a ****ing tons better then that, just for the details and all the things happening. I know, its a rpg game but they could make a very cool anime out of it instead of producing 4 episodes (without counting the first one that is just 11 wasted mins) with nothing they could make at least about 10-20 episodes with everything. Well maybe 20 are too much, but 4 aren't enough at all.
"No way - Never - Can't cut it off before I've even had a chance to use it once!"
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2014 1:57pm | Report
Jack, I also watched it, not knowhing how the game was, and the anime was just ****.

It wasn't even scary, not even scare moments, just gore that was supposed to creep me out.
Story was derp, characters seemed derp, whole reasoning on why everything was happening was derp.

Knowing that the game was pretty populare, the anime, as someone who never played/saw the game, destroyed the whole image for me xD
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2014 5:16pm | Report
xIchi wrote:
Jack, I also watched it, not knowhing how the game was, and the anime was just ****.

It wasn't even scary, not even scare moments, just gore that was supposed to creep me out.
Story was derp, characters seemed derp, whole reasoning on why everything was happening was derp.

Knowing that the game was pretty populare, the anime, as someone who never played/saw the game, destroyed the whole image for me xD

Our friendly banana found out that its just an ova, so i guess(and hope) that the other animes are fine. Gotta check this out.
"It's gonna be legen… wait for it… dary!"

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide