Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official hearthstone thread

Creator: Pølsemanden December 8, 2013 1:59pm
1091 posts - page 8 of 110
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2013 3:23pm | Report
Done. Also disenchanted Far Sight since I'm not going to be using that anyway :3

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2013 7:08am | Report
LOL, I just played a pretty hilarious game.

Playing Warlock vs Priest, Priest goes first and ends his turn without a round 1 play (no big surprise), I play a Flame Imp then use The Coin for a Voidwalker.

I'm assuming he wanted to Holy Smite my Imp at this point, but instead he used Divine Spirit on it, did the 'oops' emote ("Not quite what was planned") and conceded. I couldn't help myself from using the "Well played" emote before simply bursting out in laughter, I can't believe that actually happened xD

Pretty easy way to get 10 gold (third win of the day on Warlock) and be able to buy a pack (had 100g in total after this) with Mind Control Tech, a second Temple Enforcer for my Priest deck, Explosive Trap, Stormforged Axe and - last but most definitely not least - Siphon Soul in it :P

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2013 7:17am | Report
I played shaman vs rogue (she was a total scrub)
he turn 1 pass, I turn 1 leper, he turn 2 dragon, I turn 2 coin mana tide totem and run 2-1 into 3-2. I then draw about 7 cards off mana tide totem and he concedes. scrub.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2013 7:29am | Report
We really need HearthFire soon. Holy Smite & Flame Imp et cetera.

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2013 8:27am | Report

New Unleash the Hounds is weak, right Searz? :P

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2013 9:04am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

New Unleash the Hounds is weak, right Searz? :P

Lol, that's pretty much a perfect scenario.

Regardless, I'm just forgetting silly essentials sometimes. It would have been useless if not for the fact that they're beasts.
Same as with Snake trap really.
That said, it's now an even more situational card than even Snake trap is.
And it's still definitely a worse card than it was before the rework.

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2013 9:47am | Report
Alright, should I disenchant the following cards, yes or no:
  • Golden Spiteful Smith (50 Dust)
  • Mind Control Tech (20 Dust)
  • Argent Commander (100 Dust) --> I realise this one's probably a no, but I've taken him out of most of my decks since I feel for a 6 cost he really doesn't have the greatest stats; he can literally be killed by 1 cost minions after his initial divine shield charge now. Also the disenchant value might go down soonTM so I figured I'd throw it out there.
  • 1x Equality (20 Dust) since I have it twice
  • 1x Master of Disguise (20 Dust) since I have it twice

There's probably more I could mention that I don't use but that's pretty much all stuff that only grants 5 Dust anyway.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
throatslasher
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2013 9:56am | Report
I disenchant all gold cards I can. I give no ****s that they're gold. Gimme the dust, please.

I would disenchant the argent commander right now.

Also, I don't disenchant bad cards, because I'll eventually open more and more of them. I'd prefer to have 2 of everything and then let the crafting mode just auto disenchant my 3rd copies, unless you're like 200 away from a legendary you desperately need.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
throatslasher
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2013 9:58am | Report
New unleash the hounds is a lot like force of nature for druid. You use it to trigger your beast stuff like buzzard and the beaver, and/or clear their board or win. It's not an awful card, it's just not a win-con right now and you can't build a deck around it.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2013 10:03am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:
Alright, should I disenchant the following cards, yes or no:
Golden Spiteful Smith (50 Dust)
Mind Control Tech (20 Dust)
Argent Commander (100 Dust) --> I realise this one's probably a no, but I've taken him out of most of my decks since I feel for a 6 cost he really doesn't have the greatest stats; he can literally be killed by 1 cost minions after his initial divine shield charge now. Also the disenchant value might go down soonTM so I figured I'd throw it out there.
1x Equality (20 Dust) since I have it twice
1x Master of Disguise (20 Dust) since I have it twice

There's probably more I could mention that I don't use but that's pretty much all stuff that only grants 5 Dust anyway.

Mind control tech too situational, same for spiteful smith and equality. Argent commender is pretty good actually, the divine shield makes him a very strong charge minion. I can see master of disguise work with more passive minions (like northshire cleric). I am not sure if stealth is removed when you deal damage or when you attack with the minion. If stealth only gets removed by attacking, then this would also synergise really well with Ragnaros :P

Imo, it is better to keep minions than to disenchant them, since if you ever change your mind, you will have to pay more than that you got from it. Unless you are really certain what you want to get, I'd recommend not to disenchant cards. But if you are doing it anyway, I'd say spiteful smith, MCT, equality, and if you don't feel like experimenting, then also take out the master of disguise :P
Change is gooooood

Je suis le bee
~ Meiyjhe ~
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide