Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official hearthstone thread

Creator: Pølsemanden December 8, 2013 1:59pm
1091 posts - page 7 of 110
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2013 1:36am | Report

"think that luck isn't a major deciding factor"
Anyone that's played arena knows how true this is. No fireballs, polymorphs or flamestrikes? enjoy your 3-3 mage deck.

Omg, this exact thing just happened to me. I got 1 Mana Wyrm, a Questing Adventurer and a Raging Worgen that I managed to get snoballing 4 times (but still lost one of them cuz **** silence :( )
Wayne3100 wrote:

Mind Control nerfed to cost 10 mana, Argent Commander nerfed to be a 4/2, Shattered Sun Cleric nerfed to be a 3/2 and Flame Imp nerfed to deal 3 damage to Gul'dan instead of 2. Sad day :(

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

HOLY ****ING ****, are you ****ing kidding me with that Unleash The Hounds nerf?
I mean, yeah, it was OP as **** (and I loved abusing it), but Blizzard just nerfed it into the ****ing ground.. Nobody will pick that garbage...

Good Starving Buzzard nerf though, now people will really think twice before using it.

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2013 1:40am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Edit: just got Far Sight, is that card any good?

No, not really. The only advantage it brings it to increase the chance of your getting a card you need, which is only really useful in rushdown decks, but even then you could simply be losing mana if you get a card that costs less than 3 and you're also obviously bringing yourself one card closer to fatigue.
A cheap card draw like Novice Engi is almost universally better.
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2013 1:21pm | Report
If anyone is interested in high level Hearthstone, you should check this out: http://ihearthu.com/king-of-the-hill-6-savjz-vs-ekop/
King of the hill is weekly series featuring best players on eu server (i don't think there is one on na server, but i could be wrong).
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2013 1:24pm | Report
Oooh, cool.

I have a question btw: should I be scared to play ranked mode too early (much like in LoL) or is it pretty safe to give it a go and see where I end?

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2013 1:27pm | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Oooh, cool.

I have a question btw: should I be scared to play ranked mode too early (much like in LoL) or is it pretty safe to give it a go and see where I end?

It is very safe. The first few ranks you cannot even drop in. So basically if you lose a game, you will not lose ranks. If you win, you do win ranks :P
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2013 1:30pm | Report
Sounds like someone started playing it right away :P

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2013 1:35pm | Report
I'M A 2 STAR CHICKEN, FEEL MY WRATH, *****ES.
"I walked up to her big butt and asked her *** butt what." - Lil Wayne, lyrical genius

"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2013 1:37pm | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Sounds like someone started playing it right away :P

I think I am addicted to HS D:
Change is gooooood

Je suis le bee
~ Meiyjhe ~
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2013 1:42pm | Report
I've played it a lot too but I didn't think playing ranked early would be a good idea :|

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2013 3:01pm | Report
Hey, everyone, you should disenchant your copies of Release the Hounds, if you have any.
It now gives 40 dust each because it was nerfed and it's pretty much useless, so I see little reason not to. It's also a common card so it's pretty easy to get again.

The same can be done with Argent Commander and Flame Imp, but those cards are not bad even after the nerfs.

I disenchanted some hounds and got myself a golden Harvest Golem :D
I can't believe I haven't gotten a single Harvest Golem(nor any legendaries Q.Q) in ~30 packs. I mean, it's a damn common..
Sittin' on chimneys, putting fire up my ***.

"I biked 12km in a blizzard today and mice are chewing on my chocolate bars. Life's good."

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide