Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official Path of Exile Thread

Creator: caucheka October 25, 2013 1:04am
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2013 4:45am | Report
I tried it, got to about lvl 6 and GOSH so much clicking Q_Q my hand hurts
I'll just stick to the traditional mmos and league for now.
Needles to say, I love the dark atmosphere in the game and that huuuuuuuuuuuuuge passive skill tree *-*
Thanks to GrandmasterD for the sig!
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2013 4:53am | Report

I have a 46 archer if anyone wants to play (:

PoE isn't stupidly OP like Diablo 3 where you can boost someone to the main level in 3 hours. It's all grinding to 30-40 or whatever level it starts to become enjoyable.
If anybody wants me to help them with bosses, feel free to add me.

Steam Name: Veng Lmfao || S>Fast Learners

DLing it right now, we may play sometimes, i enjoy more this kind of games in co-op :3
"Fus-Ro Dah"
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2013 9:02am | Report
I tried it but I like TL2 more. Although I haven't been playing much other than league for a while now cause trying to grind to platinum during the last month. When S3 is over I'm going to start playing some casual games again
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2013 3:52pm | Report
Started it list night, that Talent Tree, the most amazing talent tree I have ever seen
sig by HogoPogo
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2013 8:05pm | Report
honestly most of the talent tree is just crud and filler, what you really want are either a keystone or one of the several 'medium' sized talents. idr what the name is for them.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Werepirelord
<Member>
Werepirelord's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2013 9:51pm | Report
I tried the Duelist first, but it didn't really appeal to me so I went with the ranger instead. Attacking with the mouse is kinda useless on the ranger, since pressing q is so much more pratical.

Also you can praticaly defeat any bosses by having a huge set of portal scrolls ready and then just porting to them whenever they die since most of them don't regenerate.

The game is good, but I kinda liked Titan Quest better.

See you later, armadillos! Unless I see you first!
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2013 11:00pm | Report
yeah, portalscumming like that is ****.

i also hate all those people who try to alt+f4 if they're about to die in hardcore. i don't play hardcore but the people who do that are terrible.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2013 12:10am | Report
I'm a Diablo 3 fan.

One thing that I will never be able to get used to in PoE is trading and kiting. Because itemization is incredibly advanced and there is so much depth available, it can be a pain comparing items. EG Weapon damage % vs elemental damage on weapons.

The kiting in PoE is horrid. Unless you have 4.5 attacks per second (which is incredibly hard, and you need to spec max frenzy charges which is also a pain), you basically can't do ****.
I play an archer. Due to the slow attack animation, I'm basically tanking mobs. I'm building glass cannon (throwing survivability out the window) so I can 1 shot mobs.

The majority of the monsters are just reskinned for every act (lots of games do this, but it's just crazy in PoE)

I still prefer Diablo 3 (and even torchlight 2) over PoE as both games are mechanically better and in general more exciting.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2013 2:14am | Report
Toshabi wrote:

Played the game. Toshabi's rating:

Lame.

I concur.
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi

"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi

"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide