Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official Path of Exile Thread

Creator: caucheka October 25, 2013 1:04am
258 posts - page 21 of 26
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2014 8:40am | Report
the reason the spider was buffed was that compared to the other invaders it was underpowered.

also, a huge bird? i can't remember which one that is, i've killed 35 of the 36.

edit: apparently the wiki lists several bosses from corrupted zones in the list of invasion bosses, was it 'Inti of the Blood Moon'?
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2014 2:18pm | Report
yeah that's the one. He was taking half my health with each shot because I didn't notice he was a soul eater for a while

seething health flasks for the win, would have died like 10 times without them
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2014 2:33pm | Report
yeah, evocata apocalyptica was buffed too holy ****

spark totem vaal fireball totem and another totem

the projectiles everywhere man. everywhere
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2014 12:36pm | Report
my scion ****ing died because the totem (jagi or something like that, lightning warp one) i was killing kept ****ing casting **** after i killed it and i was low hp

so, idk. might just nope the **** out of all invader bosses if i can until i feel high enough level that they aren't huge damn problems for me

or i might just play standard/ambush

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2014 9:35pm | Report
im just skipping them in cruel onwards. i only have to kill judgement apparatus and im wondering if theres a way to increase chances of one to spawn because i keep seeing the same 3 over and over and over.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2014 3:02pm | Report
Do you guys do this? Yesterday I spent about an hour rearranging my stashes and pulling all the items off my 10+ characters, leaving them with only their skill gems in their inventories. I then sold all my subpar items, leaving me with just decent gold or orange items (meaning I had very little early game items). I mean, until then, I couldn't really keep track of the items I had due to the amount of characters. It'd mean I'd have to equip each character before I take them for a spin, and then strip them again, but I think it'd be worth it.

The whole process was actually quite fun... :/
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2014 4:48pm | Report
no but i did something similar.

i deleted several of my characters, took their good **** of course and left the decent gear. in standard i have like 10 life gain on hit gems now. lol
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2014 6:25pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Do you guys do this? Yesterday I spent about an hour rearranging my stashes and pulling all the items off my 10+ characters, leaving them with only their skill gems in their inventories. I then sold all my subpar items, leaving me with just decent gold or orange items (meaning I had very little early game items). I mean, until then, I couldn't really keep track of the items I had due to the amount of characters. It'd mean I'd have to equip each character before I take them for a spin, and then strip them again, but I think it'd be worth it.

The whole process was actually quite fun... :/

I did that a while ago in standard except a little more extreme (sold basically everything except for gems, uniques, and currencies and some items i wanted for builds) but I kind of regret it. Some of the links I had were pretty good, it's hard to find stuff like RGRB and I had some items like that.

I've been slowly building my good items up, although I need to buy more stash tabs tbh. Also need more currency items, I only have 3 Chaos and 1 Blessed iirc.

Jesus promised the end of all wicked people.
Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2014 9:47pm | Report
holy fetid pool post batman.

this thread pretty much died and there isnt much to talk about until more 1.2 info gets revealed but i wanna go ahead and say that, anyones welcome to join the guild, i just had it renamed.

everyone who was in the guild is still there, the guild is just no longer named mobafire, instead the guild is named 'fairgraves did nothing wrong'

anyway, i've been running that one month race, sc of course. ice spear shadow, with all da auras.

eldritch battery with several reduced mana reservation nodes and reduced mana gems is giving me 3 auras, with tempest shield and arctic armor. i'll soon be able to add my final aura, haste. i also have the rejuv totem which counts as an aura.

so i'll have 5 aura skills, all with 34% increased aura effect from passives, and then the 24% increased buff effect from passives holy strength and inner force. sadly i only have 2k health at level 63 so im fairly weak if i do get hit, gonna get more shield block chance (at 35%) and eventually purity of flesh for that chaos resist, because -60% chaos resist sucks ***. been unlucky in rolling a removes bleeding flask for those damn corrupting bloods.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2014 11:28am | Report
mmm that patch

was going to run aura block when they respecced but at this point i may have to continue running my viper strike marauder

pretty hype anyways

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide