Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post Whatever You Want (and Stop Posting ****...

Creator: Mowen October 22, 2013 7:50am
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2015 6:10am | Report
FINE I retract my have fun, have a bad time and be disappointed!
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2015 6:12am | Report
Quoted:
FINE I retract my have fun, have a bad time and be disappointed!

Wow that's like the exact description of my mother every time we have to spend time together

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2015 6:21am | Report
Janitsu wrote:

Wow that's like the exact description of my mother every time we have to spend time together

poor you. You are like 12, It'll take a long time until you move out.
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2015 8:34am | Report
NOOOO!

I will be officially a college student less than 12 hours from now! EERGH! I will face people and do things, and I hate that. Bye hikikomori TheSilverDust, you may hibernate.

EDIT: Maybe I will make a Soraka guide and put bananas and something related to it (Bananas and Pajamas, Chiquita Banana, etc.). But not this time. =.=
Sig made by me!
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2015 9:58pm | Report
So i found this thread on the boards: http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/fancreations/5AiMAFN0-fan-fic-micro-competition-tall-tales-of-bilgewater
I decided to make an entry, we will see what happens. There's the link for anyone else to give it a shot for lols, and my entry below if you want to read it. I think i did an ok job considering i never liked reading or writing in school.

A man sits in the corner of a tavern with a story to tell to the patrons:

“*BOOM* The cannons can be heard for miles. As Gangplank turns to look at the source of the noise he is greeted by a familiar ship that could only have one person on board who would do this. Before he even says her name the first cannonball strikes the ship. Then the second, the third, and the rest of the barrage. The cannonballs hit a store of gunpowder and ammunition and the ship bursts into flames. Gangplanks arm is nearly ripped off by a cannonball as he flies overboard and into the water below.

*SPLASH* Gangplank hits the water along with debris of all shapes and sizes, bodies dead and alive, and cannonballs that missed their mark. Gangplank quickly comes to his senses and swims to the surface. He isn’t the only man to go overboard and he won’t be the last. A few of his men survive the initial explosion and are in the drink with their captain. They swim to shore and help their mangled captain out of the water.

*CRASH* More debris hits the docks as Gangplank and his few surviving men make a quick exit. Gangplank’s arm is broken with a piece of bone sticking through the skin. One of his men has an old friend who was a doctor in the town for a while and suggests his captain be seen. He leads Gangplank through a convoluted series of alleys and back roads until they finally arrive at a small house where his friend lives.

*THUD* Everything is silent as Gangplanks arm falls to the floor. Everyone in the room stops for a moment and stares at it, they know their captain will never be the same again. Bilgewater is not known for it’s advanced technology or magic like cities such as Piltover are, but that is not to say it don’t have any. Thankfully in Gangplanks massive list of contacts and associates is a man who can help him out.

*SQUISH* Gangplanks tests his new arm by squeezing an orange in it’s hands. It could use a little tweaking before he gets to work but it works, and right now that is all he needs. There is a large task ahead of me and my small crew, but I’m sure I can, persuade, you to help me.”

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2015 2:30pm | Report
Maybe I will make a Soraka guide and put bananas and something related to it (Bananas and Pajamas, Chiquita Banana, etc.). But not this time. =.=
You mean like "Bananaphylactic Shock"? Too late on that idea, buddy. 8D

EDIT: I forgot what I actually came to this thread to post lmao
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2015 12:39am | Report

Thanks, was looking for a new wallpaper.
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2015 1:20am | Report

Thanks, was looking for something to fap to.
Imma 'bout to end this man's whole career
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
ri]
Imma 'bout to end this man's whole career
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2015 6:15pm | Report
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2015 9:21pm | Report
The other day I was in the sporting goods section at Walmart and I saw this box of golf balls, there is nothing more to say.

Sig by jhoijhoi

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide