Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Pro Help on Pro Essay QUICKLY

Creator: MrCuddowls September 10, 2012 1:27am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 5:47pm | Report
Nope, I think you've recieved enough help from this thread, Cuddowls. You haven't even installed the spell check I told you to install. This is meant to be your assignment, and the help you've recieved here has been huge.

Follow the sugestions everyone gave and rewrite your essay. Post here when you're done, and we'll probably have a read over it, other than that, you won't get any more help from me, because now you're asking us to come up with ideas for your assessment, which is beyond help, it's closer to "cheating".
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 6:10pm | Report
Well here is what i have, Only part Missing is the Conclusion

Throughout the days of our dreary lives, there comes a point in time each day when we’re plagued by the unwanted feeling of boredom. I believe that video games are a creative way to escape the clutches of boredom. Ever since I was four years old, I have found my self playing video games. And even to this day I still play video games a lot and I don't plan on stopping. I soon hope that this hobby will turn into an amazing career. Through Video games, people will be able to escape the boredom of their every day lives and have a creative way of enjoying themselves a little more.

I began playing Video games when I was four years old. I always enjoyed playing the world's first, First Person Shooter, Doom. Going through the game required quite a bit of hand-eye coordination and "Skill" and it was fun testing your self on those aspects. I also enjoyed less violent games like Castlevania or Mega man, in which the platforming aspect always annoyed me since you had to begin from he start if you fell down. I was very bored as a child, so I took gaming as a hobby to entertain my self in those boring times.

I continue to play games now. I Currently play games like the "MOBA" League of legends and The "MMORPG" Guild Wars 2. Which game I play is decided by how I feel. So when im in the mood for a strategy game I play League of Legends and when I'm in the mood for an aesthetically pleasing action filled game, I play Guild wars 2. I like both games and find that playing these games has been a very good way of entertaining my self.

I hope to influence people through games I make my self. At the moment I do not see how this belief is going to affect anyone. I wouldn't force video games on people either. If a person finds sports more fun, I'm not going to make them play games. The way I do hope to make an influence is by making this hobby into a business. As a game designer I will be able to communicate new ideas and invent new and innovative things that will change the way people think of games and maybe even the world in general. By following what I like to do each day and making it into my career, I will be able to continue to enjoy what I like doing but also have an influence on the entire world as I make innovation in the gaming industry.
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 6:15pm | Report
Might I ask why "Believe" is capitalized in the 2nd sentence?
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 6:23pm | Report
Quoted:

Might I ask why "Believe" is capitalized in the 2nd sentence?

The checker im using is total ****
Thanks for pointing it out
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 6:45pm | Report
PsiGuard wrote:

Tosh/Canoas/Syther, quit derailing. If you don't want to help cuddowls, don't post.

We already helped him enough. Now we troll.

also, since he was so kind to the point of linking us his teacher's blog or whatever that is where she puts the assignments.. I wonder what would happen if someone sent her this topic?..

hahahaha

I won't do it, just letting everyone know how disastrous asking for help to this extent could turn out
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 6:48pm | Report
Other things capitalized:

"Video Games"
"Since"
"Video"
"People"

Those are in paragraph 1 btw
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 6:52pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

We already helped him enough. Now we troll.

also, since he was so kind to the point of linking us his teacher's blog or whatever that is where she puts the assignments.. I wonder what would happen if someone sent her this topic?..

hahahaha

I won't do it, just letting everyone know how disastrous asking for help to this extent could turn out

lol what would you gain from sending this thread to my teacher
tbh it wasn't that bad
i did write pretty much the entire thing so there is nothing to complain about
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 6:55pm | Report
I wouldn't. I'm just saying you're taking a huge risk.
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 6:56pm | Report
In what way
this is the first assignment of the entire year
I think the teacher will probably respect me more for seeking help
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 7:02pm | Report
on 10 different forums from several dozen people even though the teacher provided 3 essays to make it easier?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide