Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Suspended For 3 days?

Creator: MrCuddowls September 20, 2012 3:50pm
182 posts - page 17 of 19
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 11:59am | Report
Canoas wrote:

huh? The only in-game items Blizzard sells are mounts and pets. I don't think you know Blizzard at all..

Hi, trading card game.

Either or you dont know blizzard at all. Remember when they added a cash shop and hair coupons? How about adding in clothes that add no stats but just "look cool"? Lets not forget double xp and drop rate cards. I loled when they added in marriages and item gachapon cards. Blizzard making their game full ****** with their lame pay-to-be-******ed cash shop items that only cost 1000 dollars in blizzX cash
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 12:13pm | Report
Well if Blizzard wanted to continue squeezing blood from the stone, then yeah, they'd do that. And because the fan base is quite...Well...More guys than gals, I'd expect people wouldn't actually "play" the game just fap to their naked characters all day.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 12:17pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

Either or you dont know blizzard at all. Remember when they added a cash shop and hair coupons? How about adding in clothes that add no stats but just "look cool"? Lets not forget double xp and drop rate cards. I loled when they added in marriages and item gachapon cards. Blizzard making their game full ****** with their lame pay-to-be-******ed cash shop items that only cost 1000 dollars in blizzX cash

wtf are you talking about?
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 12:24pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

wtf are you talking about?

The world of warcraft. Learn up before you discuss this topic with me. Oh and totally look into how.they changed BX cash cards into karma coins. So ****ing stupid

Well if Blizzard wanted to continue squeezing blood from the stone, then yeah, they'd do that. And because the fan base is quite...Well...More guys than gals, I'd expect people wouldn't actually "play" the game just fap to their naked characters all day.

Spare me the act. Me and you would be on WoW 24/7, hands down our pants staring at our characters naked digital bodies. /bendover eould probably get patched in shortly after, knowing blizzard.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 12:35pm | Report
I dunno, depends if I could augment tit size.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 12:40pm | Report
Well, everything has a price....
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 1:33pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

The world of warcraft. Learn up before you discuss this topic with me. Oh and totally look into how.they changed BX cash cards into karma coins. So ****ing stupid

WoW has no karma system. WoW has no in-game marriage. WoW has no hair coupons. WoW has no cloths that "just look cool" for sale in the cash shop. WoW has no double xp/drop rate. WoW has no pay-to-win cash shop.

I'm pretty sure you have absolutely no clue what WoW is. The only thing in-game items you can buy for WoW are novelty items with no benefits at all.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 1:38pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

WoW has no karma system. WoW has no in-game marriage. WoW has no hair coupons. WoW has no cloths that "just look cool" for sale in the cash shop. WoW has no double xp/drop rate. WoW has no pay-to-win cash shop.

I'm pretty sure you have absolutely no clue what WoW is. The only thing in-game items you can buy for WoW are novelty items with no benefits at all.

I've been playing WoW since beta when there was only 1 job advancement. They've always had a cash shop and xp rates were terrible and grinding was slow without the cash shop. Read up on your games before you accuse others of not knowing anything needle ****!!!!!
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 1:41pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

I've been playing WoW since beta when there was only 1 job advancement. They've always had a cash shop and xp rates were terrible and grinding was slow without the cash shop. Read up on your games before you accuse others of not knowing anything needle ****!!!!!

It's really sad that now you're trying to pretend you were trolling all along.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 1:52pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

It's really sad that now you're trying to pretend you were trolling all along.

LOLZ HE WAS DOING.DAH TROLLZ DAH WHOLE TIME BUT IMMA SAY I KNEW ALL ALONG IM DAH BEST.

no.

Also my point stands with the items you can get through the tcg of WoW. An invisible armor enchant can totally make its way into a pack some day

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide