Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Suspended For 3 days?

Creator: MrCuddowls September 20, 2012 3:50pm
182 posts - page 18 of 19
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 1:57pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

LOLZ HE WAS DOING.DAH TROLLZ DAH WHOLE TIME BUT IMMA SAY I KNEW ALL ALONG IM DAH BEST.

no.

If only you could read properly..

Toshabi wrote:

Also my point stands with the items you can get through the tcg of WoW. An invisible armor enchant can totally make its way into a pack some day

You can say the same thing about LoL or any other game who offers cosmetic items for real cash.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 2:02pm | Report
Yup. Suck it Canoas! I win!

I'm totally resubscribing to WoW if I can tank giants with my sword board n boxers.
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 2:07pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

I'm totally resubscribing to WoW if I can tank giants with my sword board n boxers.

You can, they just need to be low level.
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 3:04pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

Oh and lets not forget enchanted boxer slots.

Enchanted boxer slots? I am so down for this. I'd start playing WoW again solely to enchant the most badass boxers ever, so that I would officially have the most powerful boxers.

Tosh, I was all over WoW before there was more than one server. Those were the days, before they released all those other stupid classes and job advancements. I always found the BlizzX system quite silly, too.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 3:45pm | Report
lifebaka wrote:

Enchanted boxer slots? I am so down for this. I'd start playing WoW again solely to enchant the most badass boxers ever, so that I would officially have the most powerful boxers.

Tosh, I was all over WoW before there was more than one server. Those were the days, before they released all those other stupid classes and job advancements. I always found the BlizzX system quite silly, too.

Right? And there was only one weapon and armor set every 10 levels till 70 and drop rates were SO ****ING LOW TOO. It made me wanna scream
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 4:04pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

Right? And there was only one weapon and armor set every 10 levels till 70 and drop rates were SO ****ING LOW TOO. It made me wanna scream

I only got to, like, level 22 back then, because I sucked, so it didn't really bother me.

I do miss the times when people actually did the party dungeons, though, instead of just grinding like crazy. Because the party dungeons were actually better exp.

I also miss the days when 20 million gold was actually real money, instead of basically chump change.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 4:34pm | Report
20 million gold? when the hell did you play? i remember when 500 gold was like big money.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 8:35pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

20 million gold? when the hell did you play? i remember when 500 gold was like big money.

Spoiler: Click to view

I remember when having a mount meant you were fugging somebody back in the day. ESPECIALLY GETTING YOUR 60% MOUNT AT LEVEL 40!!!!!!

I sold deviate delights to earn my small fortune.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 11:36pm | Report
guys can we stop talking about WoW and maplestory and go back to making fun of cudd for getting banned?
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2012 3:32am | Report
In vanilla WoW I made around 1k gold for my epic mount before I was lvl 60. And in cataclysm I had to do pretty much the same to get 40k for my dragon mount, and then I quit.
It's so easy to mess with the AH in WoW. There are so few people on a server that the prices fluctuate day by day, once you learn the ups and downs you'll become rich with minimal effort.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide