Nope. I haven't played the game and I'm not super hyped about it. (hence why I'm not buying it yet, but waiting for a sale)
I just really enjoyed that trailer.
I just really enjoyed that trailer.
"Nothing says I like you more than letting you drink my filtered urine." - deityignis
"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK
"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK
"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
I disagree. I think it's good.
Let's just accept the fact that we don't agree and move on.
Let's just accept the fact that we don't agree and move on.
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
Meh, hack and slash games are pretty boring in general...
In almost every situation, if you properly build your character, you can just spam ****, and win.
It's the most repetitive genre ever, and it isn't just individual games that are repetitive, the games are also repetitive of each other. :/
In almost every situation, if you properly build your character, you can just spam ****, and win.
It's the most repetitive genre ever, and it isn't just individual games that are repetitive, the games are also repetitive of each other. :/
^I dunno. I had fun on hard with my Mage in Torchlight 1.
It's a little repetitive, but with the right amount of challenge, interesting skills and weapons it's still fun.
It's a little repetitive, but with the right amount of challenge, interesting skills and weapons it's still fun.
"I walked up to her big butt and asked her *** butt what." - Lil Wayne, lyrical genius
"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
Normal modes are usually pretty spammy as potions outheal pretty much anything thrown at you, boost up the challenge a bit and you start to see the beauty behind games like T2 and D3, previously overlooked spells suddenly become more compelling and in general the games depth should start to shine through :)
Thanks Xiaowiriamu for the awesome signature!
You need to log in before commenting.


And you're in fanboy mode.