Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

What would the perfect world be like?

Creator: Dotter October 11, 2011 9:10am
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2011 9:37am | Report
Racism is spawned through skin colour (mainly). Dark colours are dominant in DNA. Eventually blonde hair, blue eyes and white skin will fade from the palette of human colours. Racism spurned by religion will never die out, and there's nothing do be done about that, people will always have their own faiths.

Sexism is dying out with this age. Women have equal rights and opportunities as men. It matters not if they can't run, jump or swim faster, females have the right to do as men do. Of course cultures across the world do not agree on this (Muslims, for instance), and once again, faith cannot be shaken.

Violence will drop as the population does. People become violent when they want something they don't have, essentially. This covers rape, murder, stealing - many crimes that are an act of violence. If the world's population has MONEY, people will be happier. Money DOES make the world go 'round.

*******s will be *******s. That's a personality trait. A perfect world would have a unique dichotomy where good people will base their actions against those of "bad" people (ie *******s). This balance is what creates a sense of stability.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2011 9:39am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Sexism is dying out with this age. Women have equal rights and opportunities as men. It matters not if they can't run, jump or swim faster, females have the right to do as men do. Of course cultures across the world do not agree on this (Muslims, for instance), and once again, faith cannot be shaken.

lol what. women have more rights then men do in the us.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2011 9:39am | Report
Caucheka: How so?
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2011 9:41am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Caucheka: How so?

Legally and socially, yes. Financially, no.

Women get favor in rape cases, a woman can just cry rape and the man is seriously considered guilty til' proven innocent.

Women get favor in child custody and divorce cases as well, even to irrational extents sometimes.

Women get lesser sentences for crimes men would get greater sentences for.

Women get convicted of crimes less.

Women can verbally and physically abuse a man and it is considered okay in society.

Women can hit a man in the groin and possibly sterilize him, yet when a man strikes a woman back for that (rarely happens) he is seen as the bad guy.

Women get favored in promotions over men because employers are feared a woman would sue them for discrimination on a sexual basis.

Women get protected by men in society by a gender barrier and somehow it is okay for them to do things to men that if a man did to a woman he would be shunned and hated in our society for.

also the supreme courts definition of rape means that you can only rape a woman. if a male gets raped its considered 'sexual ***aut' and surprise! less of a jail sentence.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2011 9:43am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

big post

In theory you're absolutely right, but unfortunately there will always be people who discriminate against others for any reason they can find, be it race, sex, sexuality, whatever. As long as these things still exist, could the world really be called perfect?

Oh, and everyone having money would never happen. If everyone was a millionare, a loaf of bread would cost £1000 (or something, I fail at maths). The whole point of money is to have power over other people.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2011 9:45am | Report
I'm with cau on this one.

Sucks to be a white guy in the Bay area of CA.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2011 9:48am | Report
I agree with Cau, the law does disfavor women in some areas, but it's mainly trivial things, like wearing shirts.
Tri lane for life.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2011 9:51am | Report
what? how are things related to child custody, rape, and crime trivial?
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2011 9:52am | Report
Agree again with cau.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2011 9:53am | Report
Sexism is more in favor of women now...

Funny thing. Here in sweden we have this thing called: Ladies night.

It is basically alot of famous men getting half naked and entertaining tons of women.

Just imagine the outrage if there was a "Mens nigh"...

God i hate extreme feminists...

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide