Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Why you should vote for Obama

Creator: Searz October 6, 2012 3:04pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 2:24pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

Lol? I'm sorry but I have no idea what you're talking about. Though I doubt you know either..

take a minute and google Jose Manuel Barroso
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 2:27pm | Report
So you don't know anything about him and want me to read his wikipedia page instead? Well, coming from you that was to be expected
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 2:33pm | Report
i can't tell if you're just illiterate or incredibly stupid
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 2:35pm | Report
Too bad, I can tell you're both. You're rather amusing though. You insult the current European commission's president and a former Portuguese prime minister and just tell me to google what you meant? Amusing indeed. I'll say it again though, from your previous posts regarding the EU and general politics I very much doubt you have the slightest idea of what you're talking about.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 2:39pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

Too bad, I can tell you're both. You're rather amusing though. You insult the current European commission's president and a former Portuguese prime minister and just tell me to google what you're talking about. Amusing indeed. I'll say it again though, from your previous posts regarding the EU and general politics I very much doubt you have the slightest idea what you're talking about.

But don't you do the same thing on all of your other arguments when someone asks you to explain something further? :|
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 2:48pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:
But don't you do the same thing on all of your other arguments when someone asks you to explain something further? :|

No. I either explain it, point it to the respective article or provide the necessary keywords for an "I'm feeling lucky" google search to lead you straight to what you want. You can go to the topic where you asked for the quality of life indexes if you want, I remember quite vividly you refusing to copy paste the keywords into google (even though it was fcking obvious what to search for) and claiming I wasn't providing the facts.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 2:48pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

i dunno you should google it
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 3:12pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 3:49pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

say there were 10+ parties (there are countries that have this and these countries are the ones with constant civil wars) well say there are 10 parties and votes are like this

8 parties get 10% of the votes
1 party gets 9%
1 party gets 11%

11% of the country gets what they wanted and now 89% of the country didnt because one party got the most votes even if its only by a little

now 89% of the country is against the government, civil wars break out, now there are 10 parties again and a new election, lather rinse and repeat

Eeeh?
You ought to be schooled in proper multi-party politics :P
Here in Sweden we have a system where the parties gets a number of seats in the parliament, depending on the amount of votes they get.
There are 349 seats, so if a party has 50% of the votes, it gets half of the seats.
Each person gets to vote on the issues they bring up and the majority "wins" on the issue.
There are 8 parties in the current Swedish government, here's a picture of how many seats they have:
Any party can enter the election, but they only get to get into the parliament (and thus can participate in decision making) if they get above 4% of the total votes.

Quoted:
on a side note i do wanna say i hate the idea of the electoral college and how someone can win the election because they get more electoral college votes even thought the other guy got the popular vote

Yea, that's kinda dumb imo.
Just count the ******* votes and see who has the most.
"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 4:16pm | Report
:D thanks for telling me how i was wrong instead of just saying "wow youre stupid"

but i dont like the idea of a multiparty system anyways even after you told me how it works

and yes it is dumb if 51% of the country wants one person to win the other person shouldnt win because he won states
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide