Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Your "place" or w/e in school ? ;o

Creator: Kirluu August 28, 2011 9:07pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2011 2:42pm | Report
I love you and +rep <3
gabpin
<Member>
gabpin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2011 2:49pm | Report
I'm the one always kidding in the class and In my opinion making the class a more friendly environemment :P I'm not the stereotype of a gamer, people don't know I game if I don't talk about it. But still at school I talk with everyone ; wierdo, sport, gamer, nerds. etc. I like to know peoples. Im finishing my secondary(high school? im french canadian so.. XD) this year and I will still try to be the one that entertain the class :P
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2011 2:56pm | Report

I am usually someone who don't care what everyone does or thinks... :3

BUT IN A SCHOOL FULL OF: Attention *****s, "cleptomaniacs?", *******s.... and worse of all:
*Fails english*.

It's hard to be kind! It's always loud, The lessons are ****! Everyone comments everything.

Funny thing is that we're one of the calmest classes. After the first real schoolday today I got my mind ****ed! Good night and hope you survive the brain melting! HSRgsgsgsbgfsdf

So... there ya get a picture of it. :D

Oh yeah.... I am the facepalming dude. * . *'

Most interesting...

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2011 3:15pm | Report
gabpin wrote:

I'm the one always kidding in the class and In my opinion making the class a more friendly environemment :P I'm not the stereotype of a gamer, people don't know I game if I don't talk about it. But still at school I talk with everyone ; wierdo, sport, gamer, nerds. etc. I like to know peoples. Im finishing my secondary(high school? im french canadian so.. XD) this year and I will still try to be the one that entertain the class :P

That kinda describes me pretty well too x)
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2011 3:16pm | Report
Bandgeek
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2011 3:55pm | Report
Castes in school matter less and less as you age, but even if you are in high school or such, they can be mostly ignored if you're a generally amicable person.
gabpin
<Member>
gabpin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2011 4:19pm | Report
True but it's intersting to see how people from all diferent status or style are playing lol dont you think so ? :D
davidcarl
<Member>
davidcarl's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2011 4:55pm | Report
I'm the one who doesn't attend classes that much but heck! I still passed even being absent 3/5 of the time!
What's red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet at the same time? Rainbow
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2011 10:43pm | Report
davidcarl wrote:

I'm the one who doesn't attend classes that much but heck! I still passed even being absent 3/5 of the time!

IMO being abscent only leads to a sad future. At least from what I've seen, the most people who just barely pass(Don't know how far you were from failing) end up as a craftsman of one sort or another. I'm not saying that's a bad thing if it's what you always wanted, it's just what I see as the near-bottom of the educational possibilities out there.
Not judging on those who always wanted to be a craftsman, but have you considered that that might be one's wish because one doesn't have the grades for anything bigger?

:S
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
gabpin
<Member>
gabpin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2011 10:49pm | Report
ya but I would still be fun personally I gota have 85% grades and more to be accepted in my colegial program...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide