Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

CAC 1 - Concept Submission

Creator: Jebus McAzn March 19, 2011 9:15am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2011 7:21pm | Report
Got this idea from Magebane in HoN

NAME: Mana-leeching DPS
GENERAL DESCR: DPS that drains mana from the enemy and converts the amount of mana drained per hit into additional damage, I'm thinking more of a % of max mana.
JUSTIFICATION: Make mages that hurt a lot cry >:]
EXPLANATION: This would be a great champ that can pick off squishy mages, draining their ability to cast as well as taking them out quickly. Wouldn't be effective vs non-mana users tho :/ (maybe implement some ability against energy and non-mana users ?).

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
mobrebel
<Member>
mobrebel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2011 7:28pm | Report
@HuntrKilr
Sion can fit that role.

@caucheka
That sounds interesting. They way that sounds to me is a early game champion that becomes a more of a supporting role later game.

@Alahric
Chaos is fun! That would be nice to have. I already can imagine the skills being Chaotic.

@Nighthawk
This sounds like what Heimerdinger used to be able to do with his grenade. Actually, this sounds like Heimerdinger exactly, except that Heimer has his grenade blind and stun and his turrets can slow.

@Sleelan
Do you mean someone that reflects damage to do damage? Interesting idea, but I wouldn't call it an Anti-Supporter. Maybe more like the Thorns Tank. (For those that don't get it, it is a reference to the Thorns aura in Diablo 2.)

@wRAthoFVuLK
Hmmmm.... I don't like the idea of a champion rip-off from a different game. Though the Mana Leech could be implemented in a different champion. It is interesting.

Thanks to Scrax for my Evelynn Sig.I did the Yi, Anivia, and Udyr Sig.
Visit my signature shop! I will take requests!
http://www.own3d.tv/live/31072/Real_LoL <- My stream is UP!
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2011 7:42pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Also, can we make more then one idea per post, is there a time limit on putting your posts etc? I know there is on CAP, so just wondering.

As we don't have the exhaustive community that CAP does, I would say that you can have more than one idea submitted. Do note however that only 10 submissions will make it to the voting round.

Not sure what you mean by time limit - this thread will be closed and the next part will be created when it is suitable.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2011 8:25pm | Report
Heimerdinger would kind of be an example of that, but I dont mean he takes them out through use of another pet etc, I mean a dedicated tower killer mage with spell vamp, with spells like Ryzes Q except he heals for a part of the damage he does. Like a sort of Magewick, I guess. Im not even sure if im allowed to go into more detail, but his skills would look something like this

Q: Does 100-350 damage to champions, heals for 20% of damage dealt. (100% of AP)
W: Makes all of his spells able to target objects for 5-20 seconds and spells used on champions deal a bonus 50% damage of their AP.
E: Deals an inital 20-100 damage (75% of AP) to target then reduces healing by 25% and does 5-20 damage per second for 10 seconds. (0.10% of AP) ((Only the initial part does damage to towers if its used with W)
R: Gains 50-100 AP and his attacks deal AoE damage.

Looking back at that, what I see is a horribly OP nuker with absolutely zero farming ability who will die from a feather if hes focused by anybody past level 5. Thoughts?

Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2011 8:30pm | Report
Don't be so specific - skills are to be determined later.
mobrebel
<Member>
mobrebel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2011 9:13pm | Report
Well, nowadays, his turrets can't damage towers and the only way to get a tower down faster is to put down a turret. I was talking about before his nerfs. Also, I don't see how someone could be OP if they can be killed by a drop of damage.

But, it is a decent concept. Off to the next concept!!!

B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2011 9:25pm | Report
Name: Summons
General Description: Summoner! Summons monsters as skills. Scaling can be determined later if this does get voted. QWER availible from the beginning. No summon stronger than the other. All last a certain time period. Melee auto-attack to make up for controlling summons out of range.
Justification: I dunno, just something to mix up the play. Instead of having some pure CC you can have some sick surrounds with summons and the character itself might mix up the metagame a bit
Explanation: Very creative play from multiple control components. No specific reasoning I can think of at the moment.

mobrebel
<Member>
mobrebel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2011 9:46pm | Report
I wouldn't give them all of the summons at once 0-0.... I can imagine the trolls QQ'ing already.

B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2011 9:54pm | Report
mobrebel wrote:

I wouldn't give them all of the summons at once 0-0.... I can imagine the trolls QQ'ing already.

Again, we can go into detail later if it does indeed get voted.

mobrebel
<Member>
mobrebel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2011 10:20pm | Report
Of course, I really meant to say nice idea 0-0...

*suppresses urges to go into detail*

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide