Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

CAC 1 - Concept Submission

Creator: Jebus McAzn March 19, 2011 9:15am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Alahric
<Ancient Member>
Alahric's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2011 3:22am | Report
B-Wong wrote:

Name: Summons
Atarios
<Member>
Atarios's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2011 3:40am | Report
Name:Buff Support.

General Description:Someone able to change the tide of battle. :)
Passive.???Can't think of one.
Q.An aura of Mana and Hp regen, When activated, it gives synergy to other skills.
W.Like zilean's bomb, you place it on an ally/enemy and after a amount of time, it slows everyone around.While the bomb is on, if you activate aura it allows you to teleport to the target.
E.Shield skill, grants armor and magic resist on an ally for a few seconds.If aura activates, it gives a damage over time shield for the same amount of time.
R.Global Effect. Summons a Ball of light for 15/16/17 seconds. The ball of light cannot take damage but is cc-able.
The ball can use QWE.

Justification: Sona Super mode. This char is able to change the entire teamfight, if skills are placed correctly.

Explanation:It can be able to live long enough to help everyone.
Example.Yi comes, You place a bomb on an ally and teleport somewhere else while your ulti can buff yourself while you help others.
Thanks Jhoi,Xenasis,JEFFY40HANDS for the Sigs ! :D
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2011 5:34am | Report
Atarios wrote:

Name:Buff Support.

General Description:Someone able to change the tide of battle. :)
Passive.???Can't think of one.
Q.An aura of Mana and Hp regen, When activated, it gives synergy to other skills.
W.Like zilean's bomb, you place it on an ally/enemy and after a amount of time, it slows everyone around.While the bomb is on, if you activate aura it allows you to teleport to the target.
E.Shield skill, grants armor and magic resist on an ally for a few seconds.If aura activates, it gives a damage over time shield for the same amount of time.
R.Global Effect. Summons a Ball of light for 15/16/17 seconds. The ball of light cannot take damage but is cc-able.
The ball can use QWE.

Justification: Sona Super mode. This char is able to change the entire teamfight, if skills are placed correctly.

Explanation:It can be able to live long enough to help everyone.
Example.Yi comes, You place a bomb on an ally and teleport somewhere else while your ulti can buff yourself while you help others.

Too specific, what exactly is this champ's purpose to the team?

ALSO: Jebus or DEWO, you should sticky this until we get a new topic for it, if we do.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
FreestyleZer0
<Member>
FreestyleZer0's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2011 6:35am | Report
Name: Pet summoner

General Description: A champion that works with pets only, thought of the idea when i looked at Udyr with his multiple stances, basicly the same thing just with pets.

Justification: There is no pet summoner champion at all, the only ones that would fit that role a tiny bit are Shaco and Annie (and some more i think) and that are their ultimates, basicly this pet summoner would be something completely new as all of it's skills would be different pets. This would add new gameplay aswell as it would improve the micro skills for both opponents and the user.

Explanation: You have to move around your pets wisely and it would also make people have to decide, who to focus, the pet or the champion, how to evade a pet, how to make my pet get him, etc?
It also gives you a more interesting way to fight as it is just completely different from other currently existing champions.

Role in the team: Basicly it could act as many things, the pet could have things like a taunt should it get defense skill, or perhaps support when the pet gets a buff skill (think of aura's) it just depends what type of skills it would get, the ones i gave were just examples of how it could act like a support or a tank.

Skills: As jebus asked i'll explain this a bit more, a pet summoner has as the name should suggest multiple pets, 3 pets(with their own specific skill, if the pet summoner is made support all the pets will have varying support aura's just like sona, if it's a tank the pets will have tanklike skills etc) and 1 ultimate, this ultimate summons all 3 pets for a short duration but gives all pets a short cooldown (everything needs a downside).
There could be defensive pet summoners (only have defense pets for tanking) and offensive (only have offense pets for offense) and support(only have support pets for support), anything you can think of i guess.

@ Bwong OMG YOU STOLE MY IDEA!!!!! XD i posted that idea in the thread jebus started in the create a champion project thread.
Skrallz
<Member>
Skrallz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2011 8:55am | Report
@FreestleZer0 +1 always have dreamed of a summoner champion :P

@Bwong +1 Same to you :P

Check out my Rumble build *Click the picture :)*

Xiaowiriamu
Thanks for the sig <3

Quoted:
‎"School is like a *****, it's long and hard unless your asian" - Elementz

Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2011 9:02am | Report
Question regarding the theme of a summoner champion: Would he/she only control pets, or have other skills? Would he/she have multiple pets? If so, how would you control them all?
Grog the troll
<Member>
Grog the troll's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2011 9:07am | Report
Summoners smell like a bad idea since LoL doesnt really mix well with micromanaging but if you can somehow make it work im all for it.
Drawing smiley faces w/ Teemo shrooms.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2011 9:20am | Report
We are not supposed to double post ideas that are already done...so...idk. Wish we could go into more detail or at least discuss the ideas, since I imagine itll take a while to decide what ideas are going forward and to submit all of the ideas we have. And honestly, I dont see any reason why we couldnt open a secondary thread like this one only for rudimentary brainstorming detail related to the champion. You know just so we dont approve an idea that the creator has an idea for all his skills to be high damage CC and the champion a tank with a shield for himself and others. Which imo would be an OP Shen. And we already know how OP Shen is.

FreestyleZer0
<Member>
FreestyleZer0's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2011 9:57am | Report
Jebus, edited my previous post.
Take a look :).
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2011 10:04am | Report
Pets with skills would just be OP. >.>