Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

CAC 1 - Concept Submission

Creator: Jebus McAzn March 19, 2011 9:15am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6
Grog the troll
<Member>
Grog the troll's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2011 11:56pm | Report
Name: Shapeshifter

General description: Basically Q, W, E and potentially R turn YOU into the pet/monster/ohgoditseatingmyface, which, now that I think of it sounds just like Udyr.

Justification: With everyone talking about the summoner gimmick I took a different route.

Explanation: ...? I got nothing more to say, good night everyone!

Edit.Actually... To make it a little different from Udyr maybe make it so that he has R at lvl1 just like Karma and it switches you between different forms (Tiger, Dragon, Manatee...) and Q, W and E would be used to cast skills and all the different forms had different skill sets.
Drawing smiley faces w/ Teemo shrooms.
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2011 11:59pm | Report
o hey im having a go at this

Name: Anti-Support, Debuff, DPS

General Description: A squishy DPS damage dealer that synergises with team support and is designed to work with on hit effects to cripple the enemy team and their support, through applying mass debuffs to the enemy that affect positioning and regeneration.

Justification: We have 4 strong support champions (Janna, Taric, Shen and Alistar) that once they get itemised, along with good player skill, they are almost impossible to take down while they provide excellent advantages for their team.

This would allow for new team compositions, such as Carry/Mage/Support/Tank/Anti-Support which could bring otherwise neglected champions back into viability, such as Kayle, Sona, Soraka, Nasus, etc, by allowing them to have their undervalued effects on level with the enemy's output.

This would bring some use to the useless items we currently have (by useless, I mean you cannot compare them to other items, such as Nashor's Tooth, Executioner's Calling, Malady).

Additionally, bringing new compositions and stronger debuffing presence would be a strong counter to the current metagame of Tanky-DPS, and would allow for new metagames to be balanced around having a strong balanced composition than having a team full of powerhouses with one strong tank and one support babysitting entire teams.

Explanation:
With this champion you would be able to pick on their team forcing their support to waste skills undoing what you just did to that enemy, debuff them making them more vulnerable to your team's damage output and allow yourself, as this debuffing DPS, to make laning, harassment and solo fighting much more effective for your entire team. Since you're going to be using auto-attacks to apply debuffs, as well as skills, on-hit items would synergise extremely well with this champion, allowing for more varied builds depending on what you need to counter and what your team would benefit the most from debuffing.
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
Alahric
<Ancient Member>
Alahric's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2011 12:02am | Report
Having one pet all the time would be annoying.

Mowen wrote:
About the pets... I really think we shouldn't change what LoL has never done
I once heard they were going to make a DPS - Tank - Healer Pet combo with an ulti that spawns all of them, but they never finished that for some reason. Either the gameplay is boring, or they simply can't make it work effectively.

What about a champion who can summon an mindless "army"? We already got Annie and Malz.
*cough*necromancer*cough*
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2011 7:49am | Report
Jet wrote:

o hey im having a go at this

Name: Minion Buffer/Support

General Description: A squishy DPS damage dealer that synergises with team support and is designed to work with on hit effects to cripple the enemy team and their support, through applying mass debuffs to the enemy that affect positioning and regeneration.

Justification: We have 4 strong support champions (Janna, Taric, Shen and Alistar) that once they get itemised, along with good player skill, they are almost impossible to take down while they provide excellent advantages for their team.

This would allow for new team compositions, such as Carry/Mage/Support/Tank/Anti-Support which could bring otherwise neglected champions back into viability, such as Kayle, Sona, Soraka, Nasus, etc, by allowing them to have their undervalued effects on level with the enemy's output.

This would bring some use to the useless items we currently have (by useless, I mean you cannot compare them to other items, such as Nashor's Tooth, Executioner's Calling, Malady).

Additionally, bringing new compositions and stronger debuffing presence would be a strong counter to the current metagame of Tanky-DPS, and would allow for new metagames to be balanced around having a strong balanced composition than having a team full of powerhouses with one strong tank and one support babysitting entire teams.

Explanation:
With this champion you would be able to pick on their team forcing their support to waste skills undoing what you just did to that enemy, debuff them making them more vulnerable to your team's damage output and allow yourself, as this debuffing DPS, to make laning, harassment and solo fighting much more effective for your entire team. Since you're going to be using auto-attacks to apply debuffs, as well as skills, on-hit items would synergise extremely well with this champion, allowing for more varied builds depending on what you need to counter and what your team would benefit the most from debuffing.

ffff, I hate this post. I like the idea, but the actual explanation...I mean you talk about the viability of certain champions which I find can be very good. I've never played ranked so I don't know about that, but I know they can be just as viable. And the items are far from useless.

Name: Support/Minion Buffer

General Description: Buffs friendly minions and debuffs enemy minions, increases the effects of experience and gold gained from minion kills.
Justification: Provides some flavor that we haven't really had till now, only 1 champ has a minion based ability (Gangplank). Re-enforces Riot's moving towards a more important metagame for minions.
Explanation: Basically a champion whose skills have an aura effect on minions, but also an effect that removes the aura bonus for the duration. Like Yi's Wuju Style, except for minions. As you level up the skill your minions turn into some kind of super minion. This champ could seriously change the landscape of the early-mid game (and late game to a lesser extent) by having your minions push harder, but would be less than average of most champions in team fights or 1 on 1.

Just wanted to expand on Alahrics ideal I guess, though slightly different.

TehGus
<Member>
TehGus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2011 9:28am | Report

Well the thing with an anti-CC champion is that they would presumably be weaker against a standard CC-less champ.

These are all taste choices though, and it's not until the voting phase that we'll see the results.

Yes? Counter-picking. :P
But we could find the point to not make him abusively overpowered against a full CC team and not terribly underpowered against a CC less team. Sorta like when you pick Veigar to counter an AP stacking team, or when you pick Morde to counter an excessive sustained DPS team. Can I give an example? Having passive, Q and ultimate not related to CC and W and E regular/a bit weak when CC isn't involved, and strong when CC is involved. Or something like that.
bguggs
<Member>
bguggs's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2011 12:50pm | Report
Building on B-wong's idea from page 2...

Name: Permanent Summoned Unit
General Description: Summoner! Passive would create some kind of unit like Tibbers/Voidling to permanently be by the player's side. The unit can die, but comes back either on a timer or using an ability... whatever. Attacks would involve use of both the player and the summoned unit's position for maximum effect.
Justification: Gives a slight secondary micro option to League. The secondary unit doesn't need separate abilities/movement (because being forced to add the mechanic would make this unappealing to Riot) but would work off of the alt-move or alt-attack mechanic. It would add a new way to facecheck brush or attack from outside the action.
Explanation: A champion centered around controlling and protecting a second unit. Spells and abilities could include buffs to the summoned unit or spells that can be cast either by the summoned unit or the player or some unique combination of the two. Err.. lemme know if people don't understand what I mean...but that's the idea.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2011 1:00pm | Report
bguggs wrote:

Building on B-wong's idea from page 2...

Name: Permanent Summoned Unit
General Description: Summoner! Passive would create some kind of unit like Tibbers/Voidling to permanently be by the player's side. The unit can die, but comes back either on a timer or using an ability... whatever. Attacks would involve use of both the player and the summoned unit's position for maximum effect.
Justification: Gives a slight secondary micro option to League. The secondary unit doesn't need separate abilities/movement (because being forced to add the mechanic would make this unappealing to Riot) but would work off of the alt-move or alt-attack mechanic. It would add a new way to facecheck brush or attack from outside the action.
Explanation: A champion centered around controlling and protecting a second unit. Spells and abilities could include buffs to the summoned unit or spells that can be cast either by the summoned unit or the player or some unique combination of the two. Err.. lemme know if people don't understand what I mean...but that's the idea.

reminds me of wildsoul from HoN

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2011 2:08pm | Report
This thread is now closed. Part two will be up shortly.
1 2 3 4 5 6

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide