Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Cost effectiveness of masteries - a closer look...

Creator: Searz December 12, 2011 5:19am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2011 3:06pm | Report
Siege commander is for guys who are never pushing towers by themselves. Some1 who will always have other ppl hitting the towers with him(amumu comes to mind)
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Cartographer7
<Member>
Cartographer7's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2011 4:09pm | Report
Both Duff and Searz have a bit of an arrogant streak, so it's no suprise when they butt heads.

But Duff does not dismiss others the way Searz habitually does. Duff can be annoyingly stubborn, but at least he is fairly respectful.

Duff is also direct in confronting other people. Searz, on the other hand, spent the last half of this thread trying to redirect attention after Duff called him out on his poor manners.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2011 4:17pm | Report
I don't think Searz realizes that a lot of people feel he's rude and disrespectful.

Which is part of the reason I speak so directly about things. Maybe if he knew that a lot of people felt that way, he would be inclined to keep the way he words things in mind.

I don't know. *Shrug* It's not my job to tell him how to act, which is why I don't do it, but I will respond accordingly when spoken down to and etc. (Which is why I wanted to make it clear that I feel he is not above me.)
Cartographer7
<Member>
Cartographer7's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2011 4:31pm | Report
Your response to Searz was totally appropriate IMO.

The fact that this gets personal is unfortunate, b/c I think both of you really add to the theorycrafting community. I know I've learned a lot reading what you guys have to say.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2011 4:56pm | Report
Well it's normal to have disagreements and particularly when two people who have been met with relative success have differing opinions, and absolutely no method to test those opinions.

I suppose it's inevitable, because I don't try to start heated discussions, but I also don't work too hard to avoid them. It's probably why JunSupport and myself don't even acknowledge each other's existence anymore. We never sat down and agreed to not discuss things, it just happened to work out that way.

I think the equation is fairly simple. Address me with respect, and I'll return the favor. Address me with disrespect, and I'll return the favor. :P

That's why some people think I'm a nice guy and other think I'm this angry douche. Simply because I respond to people in a similar manner to the way they speak to me. It's in my blood.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2011 5:10pm | Report
Funny how Duff totally derailed this one, even when searz said that he should just leave if he didn't have anything to say about the topic in hand.

Just sayin.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2011 5:16pm | Report
Cost effectiveness is pretty cool stuff.

Instead of saying it's funny how I derailed it, why not bring up a relevant point about cost to effect?

Or discuss any of the points I made about it that were ignored.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2011 5:34pm | Report
I rather derail it more :3.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2011 7:35pm | Report
ahuehuehue
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2011 12:21am | Report
This is so funny.

Both of you are ****s <3
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide