Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Hybrid Ezreal Mid?

Creator: MrCuddowls September 25, 2012 9:31am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Babit
<Member>
Babit's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 11:51pm | Report
Sheen+ionian boots>guinsoo>HGB>lichbane>dfg/whatever

Hybrid pen runes and 30/0/0 masteries. I used to do this all the time, you wouldn't believe the damage if you manage to survive and farm early.

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2012 1:56am | Report
if yer getting sheen why get lich? they dont even stack, also good luck surviving with almost no defenses whatsoever
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2012 7:00am | Report
You build Sheen into Lich ...

If I helped you, click that +rep!
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2012 7:17am | Report
Mobafire used Stupidity!

It's super effective!

Nighthawk lost 100 IQ!

Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2012 7:29am | Report
Wow, really Night.

Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2012 8:13am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Mobafire used Stupidity!

It's super effective!

Nighthawk lost 100 IQ!

False.

Stupidity does no damage it only halves intelligence. It can not be super effective.
Tri lane for life.
Babit
<Member>
Babit's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2012 8:16am | Report
Meh don't knock it till you try it.

Think about it like this. With that build you get some devastating numbers.

Q = 550+ damage. Scaling from both stats and procing lichbane.
W = 400+ damage. High AP scaling not to mention it will give you another lichbane proc and reset AA animation.
E = 400+ damage. Yeah, I know you don't always use this offensively, but you do a lot more often with this hybrid build.
R = 1000+ damage. Yup you will chunk the entire enemy teams healthpool with a well placed ulti.
DFG = 25% of hp + 4% per 100 ap =33-37% current hp.
HGB = 300 damage and a slow

So 25% of their current hp + 2650 damage assuming you hit everything. You can pretty much lb style slam dunk anybody. You may not get the instagib on a tank, but if they do survive they are out of the fight either way. Even without ulti you can easily gib carries with this build in under a second.

The hardest part is surviving with a decent farm until you have sheen. If you manage to get a couple kills at this point and get guinsoo, it's very easy to snowball. You have a midgame that feels almost identical to AD, and a late game that is very similar to AP.

I haven't done it enough to call out midgame numbers from the top of my head, but you'd be surprised at the burst potential that comes from this build in midgame. Sheen + guinsoo is like having sex with ezreals ratios and kit.

Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2012 8:24am | Report
Babit wrote:

W = 400+ damage. High AP scaling not to mention it will give you another lichbane proc and reset AA animation.
E = 400+ damage. Yeah, I know you don't always use this offensively, but you do a lot more often with this hybrid build.
R = 1000+ damage. Yup you will chunk the entire enemy teams healthpool with a well placed ulti.

So 25% of their current hp + 2650 damage assuming you hit everything. You can pretty much lb style slam dunk anybody. You may not get the instagib on a tank, but if they do survive they are out of the fight either way. Even without ulti you can easily gib carries with this build in under a second.

The hardest part is surviving with a decent farm until you have sheen. If you manage to get a couple kills at this point and get guinsoo, it's very easy to snowball. You have a midgame that feels almost identical to AD, and a late game that is very similar to AP.

I haven't done it enough to call out midgame numbers from the top of my head, but you'd be surprised at the burst potential that comes from this build in midgame. Sheen + guinsoo is like having sex with ezreals ratios and kit.

Guinsoo is good on tanks who want AP, not ranged auto attackers who want more magic damage.

If you want an AP ez build kages>malady.
Tri lane for life.
Babit
<Member>
Babit's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2012 8:32am | Report
Will probably try that ^^ XD

I wanted a "hybrid" build. Remember I have Hybrid penetration marks and quints. The AS stacks quickly with your passive for a maximum of um 86% increased attack speed? The AD actually helps a lot since I have duo pen. The AP literally scales off of every ability, and stacks upon my (18-86% faster)AA and ability use.

I'm telling you guinsoo is like sex with ezreals kit. Is it really that great of an item in general? no it's kinda poopy. Ezreals kit just works with it way too well to ignore.

Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2012 8:44am | Report
Babit wrote:

W does more damage with straight AP. E does more damage with straight AP. R does more damage with straight AP.

Q will do more damage with Lich Bane in an AP build, and more damage with an AD build. Does less than either in hybrid form. The only viable hybrid item on Ezreal is Hextech Gunblade for the double sustain.

Deathfire Grasp also does more damage with an AP build. I also don't know where you got this, but AP build is ridiculously strong mid game. Rabadon's Deathcap + Lich Bane is a ton of damage (Phreak).

Let's see end game numbers that I haven't specifically plugged into a calculator.

Q = 750~ damage. Scaling from AP and proc'ing Lich Bane.
W = 750~ damage. Good scaling from AP.
E = 700~ damage. Don't always use offensively.
R = 1250~ damage. Chunk Galore.
DFG = 45%~ of current health.

Now, that's a rough estimate. I wanna see exactly how much, so here we go.

Build:
sorceror's shoes (replace with other boots later)
Rabadon's Deathcap
Lich Bane
Deathfire Grasp
Void Staff
Athene's Unholy Grail

AP = 140 + 80 + 80 + 90 + 70 = 450 * 35% (Rabadon's + Archmage ) = 608 AP.

Q = 115 + 20% * 608 = 237 damage + Lich Bane proc = 845 damage.
W = 250 + 80% * 608 = 736 damage.
E = 275 + 75% * 608 = 731 damage.
R = 650 + 90% * 608 = 1197 damage.
DFG = 25% + 4% for every 100 ability power * 608 = 49.32% of current health.

Just for fun, AD numbers:

Build:
Berserker's Greaves
Infinity Edge
Trinity Force
Bloodthirster
Last Whisper
Guardian Angel

AD = 80 + 30 + 100 + 40 + 101 = 351 AD

Q = 115 + 101 + 351 = 567 damage
W = 250 + 24 = 274 damage
E = 275 + 23 = 298 damage
R = 650 + 250 + 27 = 927 damage

Passive gives him 50% more AS = about 2 AS with full build. Critical strikes deal ridiculous amounts of damage (351 * 260% = 913 damage).

That is why hybrid Ez isn't played. AD does more sustained damage than it, and AP does more burst.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide