It's just not viable. Stop theory crafting for it >.>
"Nothing says I like you more than letting you drink my filtered urine." - deityignis
"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK
"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK
"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
Maybe as a late-game item on Tanky Mage Mordekaiser
Sunfire, FoN, Rylai are essential items.
A spell-vamp Mordekaiser is a super-squishy feeder against hard CC.
Spell-vamp and life-steal could be nice for late-game though, giving you a bit more health throughout fights.
Sunfire, FoN, Rylai are essential items.
A spell-vamp Mordekaiser is a super-squishy feeder against hard CC.
Spell-vamp and life-steal could be nice for late-game though, giving you a bit more health throughout fights.
|
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~ |
┌──┠┴──┴ < ಠ,....,ರೃ> |
~ Keeping this sig classy ~ |
The DevTracker - For all of LoL's latest developments! | Spongebob Squarepants - The Pride of Bikini Bottom
Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later
~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
| (╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”» | ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ) |
FoN, Rylai and Abyssal are core. Sunfire isn't really core since there are other good armor items you could get too.
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
rofl searz i dont know what spellvamp morde uve been against but its very strong and your not squishy in the slightest.
No..
Nashor's Tooth is bad. More than one Gunblade is bad.
If you really wanna go with spell vamp Morde you should get
Will of the Ancients and/or ONE
Hextech Gunblade.
Nashor's Tooth is bad. More than one Gunblade is bad.
If you really wanna go with spell vamp Morde you should get
"Nothing says I like you more than letting you drink my filtered urine." - deityignis
"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK
"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK
"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
You need to log in before commenting.


and lich bane in there somewhere is also good.