Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Mordekaiser - Hextech Gunblade tank?

Creator: Vanteen May 17, 2011 4:47am
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2011 4:47pm | Report
JunSupport wrote:

FYI:

Hextech Revolver's getting Unique-Passive slapped on it's spell-vamp and being changed for a "selfish build" AP path according to Morello on LoL forums.

Hextech Vladimir finally got to them.

Damnit, was about to post this.
Yeah, Hextech Revolver will get a Unique Passive, and they are creating a new item that Hextech upgrades into for a more "selfish" build.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2011 10:14pm | Report
I bet it's a tenacity item >:D

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2011 10:19pm | Report
JunSupport wrote:

Sunfire is totally core.

No, not really. It's not needed for your damage output and can be replaced with other armor items like Randuin's Omen.
"Moral justification is a powerful disengagement mechanism. Destructive conduct is made personally and socially acceptable by portraying it in the service of moral ends." - Albert Bandura

"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2011 10:23pm | Report
Searz wrote:

No, not really. It's not needed for your damage output and can be replaced with other armor items like Randuin's Omen.

I 100% agree here.
With Morde, most if not all the items are situation since he's so flexible and can fit in most games (only looking at enemy team when saying this) except vs heavy CC.
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2011 10:25pm | Report
hahaha, oh god i love that they're making spellvamp unique.

it was ******ed to stack spellvamp in the first place.

and at the new spellvamp item being a tenacity item, idk honestly, perhaps if it combined with the moonfire spellblade?
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2011 10:26pm | Report
Honestly I loved being able to stack them, very situational to do so, just.. with vlad it was a bit OP, should have just nerfed his q's ability to spellvamp 100% of spellvamp.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 12:33am | Report
They're only making it unique on Hextech Revolver, right? So that you can still get WotA and Revolver/Gunblade.
"Gold can't buy you rape." - Mr Sark
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 1:51am | Report
I like to go Boots, Rylais, Sunfire, FoN, Abyssal, Some OP item. I don't like getting much AP cause of low ratios but MP is fine.

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 1:52am | Report
Well, I personally love Revolver stacking when solo lane top with Rumble.

Adonikam wrote:

I like to go Boots, Rylais, Sunfire, FoN, Abyssal, Some OP item. I don't like getting much AP cause of low ratios but MP is fine.

I NEVER stick to one build with Morde... I should probably finish my Morde build sometime so others can share my enthusiasm for that. I'll probably get some trolls/downvotes for those just looking for an item build, but what's important is the guide.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 2:10am | Report
Adonikam wrote:

I don't like getting much AP cause of low ratios but MP is fine.

FFS GUYS! Whether a ratio is good or not depends on how much base damage the ability has.

Morde's Q has a bad AP ratio. W has a standard ratio. E has a good ratio. R has a really ****py ratio.
His most used spell has a good ratio, so AP is pretty good. Defense is still very important tho ofc.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide