Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

new Hiemerdinger item build

Creator: MyBloodisBlack November 8, 2013 10:31am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2013 3:08pm | Report
not an issue with you lol i just dont like it when people spread bad ideas thinking its something really good, see searz thread where he spent 10 pages trying to say hurricane was such a good item, had someone with little game knowledge read that page they would have thought searz was right and built hurricane ruining games for other people, same thing with this thread, if someone read this thread with little game knowledge they would build the least optimal thing because of how hard youre pushing it

and in a game like LoL wouldnt you want your teammates to be building the best items all the time?
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2013 3:08pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

i dunno i think id prefer someone that kept their bad ideas to themselves

I'd say Runaan's ****er is pretty op.

Sig made by Aquilegia
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2013 3:27pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

not an issue with you lol i just dont like it when people spread bad ideas thinking its something really good, see searz thread where he spent 10 pages trying to say hurricane was such a good item, had someone with little game knowledge read that page they would have thought searz was right and built hurricane ruining games for other people, same thing with this thread, if someone read this thread with little game knowledge they would build the least optimal thing because of how hard youre pushing it

and in a game like LoL wouldnt you want your teammates to be building the best items all the time?

True but its good to try new ideas too

They may not work, They may only work if you play a certain way but it's just not as much fun if you just assume someone has already made the best possible build and thats it on the subject right?

Imagine how pathetic the game would be if everyone played each champion with the same build and the same way repeatedly
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2013 3:35pm | Report
Think of it this way, the only reason we know that the "Best" builds are indeed the best IS because of the not so good ideas that had come before and after it.

If the site only had one build per champion and it said "That's the best build possible and that's it" and we had to accept that how exactly would we know it was genuinely the best build possible without something to compare it too.

Now I do respect there's alot of bad ideas but at some point someone WILL create a build that people will go "Actually this idea works better than the previous best" and then THAT build will become the bench mark for future attempts to beat. :)
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2013 3:41pm | Report
That's what high elo people do. And they can get away with it. For the most part, the rest of us can't.

Also, building the same champion the same way every time is pretty much exactly what stuff like tournies are, and they're damn exciting.

Anyways, I also meant to say that you shouldn't try to look good with the community. Say what you believe, and back it up, and people will respect you for that even if you're wrong.

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2013 4:41pm | Report
i wont respect him if he insists on being wrong all the time though

also like my bf said the pros are normally the ones that theorycraft, blue ezreal? it came from the korean pro players, key words being pro players

unless you know every little thing about every single thing in this game your theorycrafting ability isnt going to be that great, and that isnt an insult only about 0.1% of the players in the world really understand the game on that kind of level

oh and if you think youve invented something new, theres a 999999999 out of 1000000000 chance that its already been tested before by someone else and its failed compared to other things
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2013 2:46am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

i wont respect him if he insists on being wrong all the time though

also like my bf said the pros are normally the ones that theorycraft, blue ezreal? it came from the korean pro players, key words being pro players

unless you know every little thing about every single thing in this game your theorycrafting ability isnt going to be that great, and that isnt an insult only about 0.1% of the players in the world really understand the game on that kind of level

oh and if you think youve invented something new, theres a 999999999 out of 1000000000 chance that its already been tested before by someone else and its failed compared to other things

I'm Sorry DillButt but that just sounds like giving up to me personally

What is the point of going through life assuming no matter what you think someone else already has thought it and failed miserably at the idea?

Yes I understand Pros are Pros but that doesn't necessarily mean we have to follow their word to the T without questioning it does it? Not at all

And besides sometimes good stuff does come out of experimenting when you don't have a clue what you actually doing - Best example in life is the guy who invented Peppermint sweets was actually trying to create a "Safer" alternative to DYNAMITE apparently.
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2013 3:52am | Report
That is because he was Wirkung in an Areal Not known by Mensch.
KöLn on the other Hand was written by humans and their maths.
So as long as you do not have the needed popularity/credibility or the knowledge of the system behind LoL or the experience of 4 or more years of LoL. Do not assume your theorycraft is worth anything. 100% someone already thought of it and throughoutly tried it out.

Listen to the experienced oned. And please. Even tho it is appealing.
STOP HOPING TO BE AN INVENTOR AND STOP HOPING TO FIND SOMETHING NEW NOW KNOWN YET.
BECAUSE LOL HAS MILLIONS OF PLAYERS AND UNFORTUNATELY YOU ARE JUST ANOTHET SMALL WHIMP OUT THERE!

written on phone btw
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2013 3:56am | Report
Haha dat german autocorrect.

Anyway, my comment was more like a joke rather than hate, I don't know why it derails again.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2013 4:03am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

Haha dat german autocorrect.

Anyway, my comment was more like a joke rather than hate, I don't know why it derails again.

Oh don't worry I knew it was a joke but this is a interesting point of discussion though, its not a matter of anger or moaning but simply why would anyone accept that they can't think up ideas for themselves and why people truly believe they can't because they are not "Pros"

I love how my thread go into serious debates LOL
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide