Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

So, how we gonna build dat grail :P

Creator: Arcana3 May 16, 2012 9:04am
1 2 3
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2012 9:54pm | Report
I've found it to be a complete necessity on Garen. Then you go and steal aquire blue while your mid is busy mid.

But in all seriousity. I think it would be nice on anyone you'd build abyssal and deathfire on. Kind of a two for one plus mana regen. So yes I can really see it working on people such as Veigar. It could also make Karthus a real bully to have that much mana regen. He could just endlessly rain down skittles on us even in early game if he started it then.

It could also work on a tanky AP build. Say a rylai's, hourglass, merc treads, athene's, ROA, and abyssal (not in that order that's just how my brain remembers them). Just something I'm working on. Probably won't work in the least bit but eh whatever. Just a fun build I like to use when I'm stomping face with Shen lol.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2012 6:46am | Report
Galio obviously comes rainbows all over that cup, crying for it so much he dies. He probably goes Chalice - > Tanky Item - > Athene's, haven't had the chance to try it.

This item is a beast on Orianna, Xerath and Swain: the first two have ******s over CDR (specially Xerath), the three benefit from massive mana regen and magic resist.
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2012 8:25am | Report
Adovid wrote:

Abuse the spell vamp cdr and magic resistance :P.

Athene's unholy grail
+

New Ahri build and finish off with hourglass. Actually, I will try this when she is free^^

Anyway, someone tested it on Aniva yet? I rush chalice instead of a tear, but I suspect it might actually give her less damage in the long run. So maybe you want that tear anyway, or if you take that and chalice. Never run out of mana again ftw!
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 1:20am | Report
Galio (every game thus far): Chalice of Harmony --> Mercury's Treads --> Glacial Shroud --> Athene's Unholy Grail --> Frozen Heart (guess who has max CDR, including masteries) --> Abyssal Mask or Rabadon's Deathcap or Guardian Angel depending on how hard we are stomping opposition.

I am working on more builds for my Galio, but that is unquestionably the best thing I have managed with him so far. I'm working on a Chalice of Harmony + Emblem of Valor building into Athene's Unholy Grail + Locket of the Iron Solari. It's like a buffed Philosopher's Stone that carries good defense as well as some utility into late game.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide