Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The comeback of Nasus?

Creator: NicknameMy February 4, 2013 5:27am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2013 2:04am | Report
The dog might step back into viability because of this.

I'm glad about that. I always liked the dog.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2013 2:47am | Report
I didn't read this whole thread, but Nasus jungle is a joke. I don't care if his Q crits, I don't care if hes getting mana buffs, I don't care if his Q stacks quicker now, it is a joke. You pick a jungler who can counterjungle, walk into his jungle and kill him or steal his camps. Once that is done you go gank and pressure lanes. The result is you have a squishy weak useless nasus that is getting yelled at for providing 0 pressure at all.

The main problem he has top lane isn't that he sucks earlygame, it is actually manageable if you use creep advantage well in certain lanes and don't play stupid, it is that he is laughably easy to kite because he is a melee bruiser who has no instant gap closer, which relegates you to being a peelbot, which he isn't even the close to be being the best at compared to other bruisers, who aren't nearly as farm dependent as he is.

Nickname, stop tunneling on everything pro and well known players say as the basis of your argument, I don't care if hyfe jungles nasus now, and it isn't because I don't respect his opinion, its because nasus isnt a good champion, let alone a good jungler, no matter who or how many people play him.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2013 3:26am | Report
good 1v2'ers aren't only champs that can farm well under tower.

Seriously stop spouting ******** you don't know about.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2013 4:52am | Report
Nasus can farm his Q even under turret very easy.
He is gonna kill you!!!
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2013 7:29am | Report
DarkPercy wrote:

lol you're funny. Out of curiosity, have you EVER faced a good AP Nasus? I'm preeeeeetty sure no :P.

And by the way you guys are making Nasus lookva lot worse than what he actually is. ''He gets kited SO easily''. Just don't chase the enemy AD carry wtf. Protect your AD carry from the enemy tanky DPS, you deal % of HP damage with your ult, you can slow him down with Wither (without having fear of it being Cleansed or Quicksilver Sash'd) and reduce his armor with Spirit Fire so your ADC can deal more damage.

And his Siphoning Strike is just completely broken at the moment. No hesitation, no ''he gets kited''. Crit for 1k at level 10 and crit for 3k damage late game each 2 seconds is just not ''okay''.

Well, one thing is sure though, he's hella fun.

i played my fair share of Nasus and damage isn't everything. ofc it's all wonders if they come to you, or your team has a kit to help you, but Nasus can't do much more. eitherway, ap Nasus is just somethink to be asked instagibbness and i'm assuming you want to farm with E? please, this is not ARAM, right?

Nasus has a problem to afk farm eternaly and even though he might be fine on his own, he can't iniciate, he relies on loads of farm and is desperate for cdr. He can't catch champs like Riven, Akali, Ahri, or easily runs out of time because the targets are tanky enough, like Alistar or Shen. you are basically in a state where you have to rely on your oponents being overconfident and, somehow, force to overcommit because you'll take some time before 3-hit-kill.

As requested to GMD himself.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2013 7:38am | Report
Talk about extremely underestimating Nasus and forgetting you have a team around you. Wither isn't a tool just for yourself, other champs can actually catch up, it's called separating an opponent. I do it a lot with Diana in ranked, if I find it worthwhile I ult to someone just to Moonfall and force a fight or allow my team to rape that champion.

You say Nasus only wins if underestimated, I say a good Nasus could beat you because you already bring that stupid attitude to the table.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2013 7:49am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

Talk about extremely underestimating Nasus and forgetting you have a team around you. Wither isn't a tool just for yourself, other champs can actually catch up, it's called separating an opponent. I do it a lot with Diana in ranked, if I find it worthwhile I ult to someone just to Moonfall and force a fight or allow my team to rape that champion.

You say Nasus only wins if underestimated, I say a good Nasus could beat you because you already bring that stupid attitude to the table.

not sure who you are responding to but its not what i meant. I actually avoid using Wither to chase and only 1v1 him/bully if i know i can. Currently he "just" has to chase you to death and thats not so easy to pull off.

Sig made by Hogopogo
Mikuroo
<Member>
Mikuroo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2013 7:56am | Report
nasus will never be broken or op, he just sucks as a champion because he gets destroyed in lane
yolo, teemo to strong in low elo
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2013 8:08am | Report
Mikuroo wrote:

nasus will never be broken or op, he just sucks as a champion because he gets destroyed in lane

or not.

As requested to GMD himself.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2013 9:17am | Report
I'd agree, that people are underestimating Nasus. I wouldn't say he's totally unviable except in competitive play. Wither is one of the best CC's and his ultimate is pretty good, but still he is a bad champion by design
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide