Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The Ranged AD Carry/Support Duolane

Creator: EvilDice June 29, 2011 11:28am
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2011 6:51pm | Report
Yes, but AP Carries get just as much cs and levels bot as they do say mid...and they get fed more. Way more. Annie especially. Taric + Annie in a lane pretty much guarantee's kills the same way taric + anivia does.

Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2011 7:32pm | Report
Bot lane levels slower than mid or top. And it's not too common to get a ton of kills in bot lane either. Ganks are more common mid and top in any case.
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2011 7:33pm | Report
MF TARIC

EZREAL - SORAKA
kin333x
<Member>
kin333x's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2011 7:38pm | Report
tryndamere and ashe is an awesome combo in my opinion i win most my games with a combo like that
Thanks to jhoijhoi MoonEdge For the sigs!
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2011 9:59pm | Report
I haven't experimented with these too much, but these are my thoughts.

Janna would be good with an AD that relies on early lane dominance such as Vayne (unless maybe the nerf's make her not be able to do that as well) so I think Janna + Vayne would be good. Maybe Janna + Cait? I've also seen Taric do well with more aggressive lanes, as he can zone or stun if they get too close.

Otherwise most characters have to play pretty passively and just last hit, in which case Soraka is probably the best at simply keeping them alive. Soraka still > Sona in babysitting power imo. Sona is good but doesn't have free lanestay like Soraka does.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Miraisen
<Member>
Miraisen's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2011 5:59am | Report
When I play with my friends, we usually run Janna + Caitlyn in bot lane. It's very very potent, and for now it's our favorite between all of the combinations. The only problem is there's no healing with Janna, but other than that, she's a great support.

We also played Kayle + Taric, and completely dominated, they were pulling their hair out :D
Miraisen - US
In ninjas we trust...
wreckkk
<Member>
wreckkk's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2011 7:03am | Report
Agree on saying,that,playing against combos like Ashe + Taric/Vayne + Soraka/Sona is annoying.
Still,you DO have to be premade to make such combos work.Whats the chance that a random player will give u all the farm...like 10%,maybe...?

+ Most of the pubbers r just plain pushers.They don't care bout' farmin',they care about takin' down that turret,not realizing,that such strategy leads only to 35:20 (and such)scores and a long useless game.

P.S.EZ and Soraka,really could be a good combo,except EZ doesn't have any CC =/
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2011 9:25am | Report
the problem with caitlyn is that though her early game is incredibly strong, she doesn't scale too well into late game, which is the same problem with urgot. So for cait+support to work (which it will for the first ten minutes) you need to get alot done, and by that I mean dropping the opponents tower and securing two or three kills. If you can do that then you're set for the rest of the game, if not, you're in trouble.
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2011 10:33pm | Report
Caitlyn is a pretty strong carry late game, far above urgot. While she does require a little bit more farm than some other carries, her traps in teamfights are invaluable and if she can get a pretty good item build, she's going to dish out a lot of damage.

Thanks to Anal Samurai for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
Confehdehrehtheh
<Member>
Confehdehrehtheh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2011 1:09am | Report
I've been doing this a lot the past couple days with some buddies of mine. We've done, Ashe/Taric(got a quad my second game with Ashe doing this), Ezreal/Taric(I'm not so good at Ez, but still did alright), Vayne/Sona(did this with a pub Vayne and he loved my Sona :D), and Ashe/Janna(lol shield+crit=firstblood).

Of those I really, really liked Ashe/Taric and Vayne/Sona. Taric was able to keep everyone off of me while I farmed and as Sona, Vayne couldn't be outrun/caught. I don't play too many carries so I don't have much of an opinion.
Awesome sig by jhoijhoi :D
Aura-Support/CDR Sona|Jungle Yorick

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide