Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Xin Zhao Theorycrafting

Creator: NicknameMy July 14, 2012 2:14am
Did the change make Xin Zhao Viable/OP?
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2012 12:20pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

The main reason TBC could be better, is the AS which is pivotal for Xin.

I would build TBC instead of LW on Xin.

With Wit's End at mid game you have more than enough AS TBC is simply a waste LW scales infinitely better with his passive+masteries. Just my opinion.
Hamduden
<Member>
Hamduden's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2012 6:42am | Report
Now you must have tried him for some games. Please report back your findings; I'm on vacation, so I can't play him atm!

@JEFFY40HANDS
Can you tell me your argument for FM > TF again? To me it seems that a 5 sec CD on TTS makes the passive of TF even better than before! And you talked about costs. But you are building Phage/Zeal, two rather useful items, before you are buying the final item (TF) - so I don't think you'll notice the costs. And TF is perhaps one of the most cost-effective items in the game if you look at the stats provided.
Regards

Hamduden // Ezaculatte (EUW)
Somalie
<Member>
Somalie's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2012 1:14pm | Report
HP help staying alive.

Guaranted slow on every AA can slow a whole team trying to reach an ap/ad carry or allows to chase to nexus against everyone.

And it is good in lane.
English is not my native langage, I'm sorry about how painful to read my text are :c
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2012 2:09pm | Report
I've figured out somewhat a build for the guy - this is a balls deep ad-build.
I've never liked going full tanky deeps, i like to have a little bit more of a punch!

boots+3 -> Wriggle's -> HoG -> Hexdrinker -> TBC -> GA -> Maw -> Randuin's.

Mabe replace the Wriggle's with a triforce late?
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2012 4:25pm | Report
Now Xin is looking pretty raw dog.
Svingas
<Member>
Svingas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2012 9:41pm | Report
I have been playing around with a new build. Not sure if it is actually as good as it looks or too gimicky. Mercury's Treads, Youmuu's Ghostblade, Frozen Mallet, Guinsoo's Rageblade, Guardian Angel, and Bloodthirster. I get Wriggle's Lantern earlier on because I still prefer to jungle with him.

Check out my extensive Sivir Guide

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2012 10:07pm | Report
Also I retract my previous statement. With the new rework I would consider LW and TBC under entirely different circumstances.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2012 2:05pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

Also I retract my previous statement. With the new rework I would consider LW and TBC under entirely different circumstances.

cmon - you wouldn't consider lw would you oO?
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Hateryx
<Member>
Hateryx's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2012 7:50pm | Report
The new Xin Zhao has now bigger impact on the team fights especially because on its new Crescent. Its Crescent Sweep acts like Janna's Moonsoon. IMO, this should be the basis of Xin Zhao's build because this gave Xin Zhao a new and flexible role. The ability to initiate (using Audacious Charge) and clear out the battlefield (using Crescent Sweep is IMO only exclusive to Xin Zhao for now.

Since his new ultimate is now more agressive than ever, this would give more reason for the enemy team to focus on Xin Zhao. This is true especially once Xin Zhao use Crescent Sweep as enemy team will probably attempt to save the Challenged champion. Hence, it would be more practical to resort to tanky build ( Frozen Mallet + Randuin's Omen

Sole Credits to LaCorpse for this awesome sig!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2012 11:21pm | Report
After some games with Xin Zhao as a jungler, I feel that he has, much like Darius, enough build in damage. I think the only real damage item he needs is Trinity Force, the rest can be super tanky. This reminds me aswell onto Irelia. The thing with Trinity Force is, I feel like that it just doubles my damage output and that is why it is a must for me. Also after Trinity Force I have enough AS.
He is gonna kill you!!!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide