Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Your comments on Heal ?

Creator: AnIh June 15, 2011 1:55pm
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2011 1:36am | Report
Xenasis wrote:

For Heal -
Healing too much would be OP, and why heal damage if you can just Flash and avoid it all? It would have to heal a huge amount for it to be worth it, and 5x heal in a team would be crazy then.

Someone doesn't know what they're talking about.. Heal applies a debuff that reduces the effectiveness of more heals (only the summoner spell) by 65% for 30.
"Doing something, almost being done, then parents come in and don't let you finish.
Yes, I had a rough childhood." - devdevil
AnIh
<Member>
AnIh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2011 1:42am | Report
Xenasis wrote:

and why heal damage if you can just Flash and avoid it all?

do you even read the topic? flash will most likely be removed with season 2 and heal maybe buffed
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2011 1:49am | Report
Flash shouldn't be removed IMO. There are a ton of champions who are almost useless without it. There needs to be changes to it though.
True love is found only in yourself.
AnIh
<Member>
AnIh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2011 1:54am | Report
10 flash / game is ******ed , having a "im a noob but i flash behind the wall and you cant kill me" button is hardly ******ed
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2011 1:59am | Report
I hope they don't remove it. I like having it on some champions (even tho I only play like 60% of my champions with it) and they would get way more boring without it. I also don't care that much about enemies flashing over walls.
"Moral justification is a powerful disengagement mechanism. Destructive conduct is made personally and socially acceptable by portraying it in the service of moral ends." - Albert Bandura

"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2011 2:00am | Report
Searz wrote:

I hope they don't remove it. I like having it on some champions (even tho I only play like 60% of my champions with it) and they would get way more boring without it. I also don't care that much about enemies flashing over walls.

Agreed. As long as I didn't waste a ton of stuff to get them to flash, I'm fine with that.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

AnIh
<Member>
AnIh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2011 2:03am | Report
the issue is that it remove positioning importance , ppl can just be in awful position and still do well because flash is a joker for that
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2011 2:09am | Report
Just saying, it can be used for offence or, it can be used for positioning. Watching the Dreamhack game right now, I can say it's used more for the former than the latter.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Atheb
<Member>
Atheb's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2011 12:47am | Report
id be against removing flash. id also rather see underused summoners buffed. thats way more fun.
i also dont play all my champs with flash. but on shquishies its just nice otherwise you would be killed so much more by every gank when you dont have a natual escape mechanism
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2011 2:16am | Report
Xenasis wrote:

I disagree with the idea of healing turrets, there's no other interaction with turrets apart from you killing them and them killing you. They have no passive regeneration elsewhere, and it would just turn pushing into a war of attrition (and let's be honest, games can go on for pretty crazy amounts as it is) if everyone had heal.

Heim's passive heals turrets.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide