Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Zot, the Dragon Deity

Creator: Nyoike May 20, 2011 3:00pm
1 2 3
Nyoike
<Member>
Nyoike's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2011 3:00pm | Report
This is something that a friend and I came up with.
I did pretty much all of the stats, basic idea, and name, while he did pretty much all of the ability ideas and the description (which I then edited to my liking).

Basic description of how he plays: He's a very adaptable tank, that does not have much damage causing power, but can actually change his armor and magic resist during fights (not how he wants, but how it works out). He uses the Fury mechanic, much like Renekton, but instead of gaining Fury from auto attacks he gains it from receiving damage from enemy champions, making him a dangerous target choice.

Zot, The Dragon Deity

Role: Tank or Off Tanky DPS

Damage: 50.3 (+ 3.3 / per level)
Heath: 437 (+ 93 / per level)
Mana: 100(+0 / per level)
Move Speed: 320
Armor: 17 (+ 3.6 / per level)
Magic Resistance: 30 (+ 1.25 / per level)
Health Regen: 1.42 (+ 0.16 / per level)
Mana Regen: 0 (+0 / per level)
Attack Range: 135

Innate Passive:

Survival Instinct

- Zot's survival instincts kick in whenever he is attacked by an enemy champion, increasing his fury meter, which can be used to greatly increase the power of his abilities.

Whenever Zot receives magical or physical damage from an enemy champion, he gains 3 Fury. Fury deteriorates at a rate of 1 point every 20/15/10 seconds (times change at 1/7/13 respectively) and greatly increases the power of his abilities.

Ability (Q):

Rend Flesh

- Zot grows his claws out, gaining a minor passive increase to attack damage, and stabs the enemy causing physical damage. If he has over 30 Fury he deals twice the damage, but it splits to all nearby enemy champions. If, however, only one enemy champion is present, it deals normal damage then applies a damage over time bleed effect for the same amount of damage as true damage.

Zot grows out his claws, gaining a passive increases of 2/4/6/8/10 attack damage, and stabs the enemy for 80/110/140/170/200 (+ 0.4 of his extra attack damage) physical damage. If he has over 30 Fury, he deals 160/220/280/340/400 (+ 0.4 of his extra attack damage) true damage to all nearby enemy champions. If, however, there is only one nearby enemy champion, it deals normal damage but applies a damage over time bleed causing 80/110/140/170/200 (+ 0.4 of his extra attack damage) true damage over 5/5/5/5/5 seconds.

Cost: No Cost or 30 Fury
Range: 200
Cool Down: 13/12/11/10/9 seconds

Ability (W):

Vehement Vociferation

- Zot lets forth a deep roar, startling enemies causing them to be slowed. If he has over 30 Fury, he vociferates so loudly that the enemies are stunned instead of slowed.

Zot lets forth a deep roar, startling enemies and causing them to be slowed by 20/25/30/35/40% for 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3 seconds. If he has over 30 Fury, he vociferates so loudly that the enemies are stunned for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds instead of slowed.
Range: 600
Cool Down: 15/14/13/12/11 seconds

Ability (E):

Scale Aegis

- Zot's dragon scales become more dominant over his skin, allowing him to adapt his armor and magic resist based on what hits him first. If he is hit by magic damage first he instantly gets a major increase in the magic resistance, then any time he takes damage from an enemy champion his magic resist continues to increase, while his armor starts to decrease (and vice versa). If he has at over 30 Fury, both armor and magic resist get an initial increase and the decrease is much smaller while the increase is the same. His scales also give him a minor, flat increase in armor and magic resist.

Zot's dragon scales become more dominant over his skin, allowing him to adapt his armor and magic resist based on what hits him first. If he is hit by magic damage first, he instantly gains 10/20/30/40/50 magic resist, then any time he takes any damage from an enemy champion his magic resist continues to increase by 1/2/3/4/5 points, while his armor starts to decrease at 1/2/3/4/5 points (and vice versa). This effect lasts for 4/4.5/5/5.5/6 seconds and can be canceled. If he has over 30 Fury, both armor and magic resist get an initial increase of 10/20/30/40/50 points and the decrease in armor/magic resist is only 1/1/1/1/1. His scales also give him a flat 10/15/20/25/30 (+ 0.33 of his ability power) increase to armor and magic resist.
Range: 20
Cool Down: 12/11.5/11/10.5/10 seconds

Ability (R):

Furious Frenzy

- Zot attempts to reveal his true form, dropping to all fours, sprouting wings and a tail, and gaining greatly increased combat effectiveness.

Zot drops to all fours, sprouts wings and a tail, and gains the following stat increases:
  • + 15/20/25% Attack Speed
  • + 30/50/70 Attack Damage
  • + 30/60/90 Ability Power
  • + 30/40/50 Movement Speed
  • Unending Fury bar (it stays at 100 for the duration)
This effect lasts for 10/13/16 seconds.
Cost: No Cost
Range: 20
Cool Down: 120/110/100 seconds

Description-

mostly human looking, sharp teeth, upper arms and legs covered in scale which blends into the skin, tattered garments (probably brown color), has sharp claws on his fingers

Lore-

We couldn't come up with much more then a basic idea, this guy is basically a dragon god that was cursed by someone/something to be a human. He's playing in the League while he tries to find a way to reverse the curse and reclaim his rightful glory.

Recommended items-

Doran's Shield (starting item)
Mercury's Treads
Force of Nature
Thornmail
Guardian Angel
Sunfire Aegis
Randuin's Omen
To be updated soon!
Eihn
<Member>
Eihn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2011 3:08pm | Report
Nice, his ultimate sounds awesome. i think of rammus using his defensive curl getting on all 4's but something more epic happening with your champ ;P
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2011 6:26am | Report
He seems quite OP to me, if I understand the abilities correctly. The Q-ability, does that do 400 or 600 true damage against a single target? (if the bleed effect is included ?)

Also the ultimate seems like Singed's just way better. Especially when his other abilities will do twice as much damage. I'd suggest something like having an ult that lowers his abilities' cooldowns, while still having endless fury. So his other abilities does tons of damage, but that wouldn't be that unique nor cool.. I just think it seems rather OP, as it is now.. There's always the opportunity of lowering the stats.
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2011 6:28am | Report
Another note:
If his role is tank/offtank, he needs to make the enemy team target him - the problem with this is, that the enemy team won't, since targeting him only makes him stronger. That is a bit contradictory. I really like the idea of the champion, it is quite cool. There are just a few issues about this champion.
Nyoike
<Member>
Nyoike's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2011 6:36am | Report
Dotter wrote:

He seems quite OP to me, if I understand the abilities correctly. The Q-ability, does that do 400 or 600 true damage against a single target? (if the bleed effect is included ?)

Also the ultimate seems like Singed's just way better. Especially when his other abilities will do twice as much damage. I'd suggest something like having an ult that lowers his abilities' cooldowns, while still having endless fury. So his other abilities does tons of damage, but that wouldn't be that unique nor cool.. I just think it seems rather OP, as it is now.. There's always the opportunity of lowering the stats.

Against a single target it will do 200 physical damage right after the ability is used, and then it will apply a bleed that will do 200 true damage. Since this is really his only damage causing ability, it seems pretty decent to me.

As for the ultimate, I guess you're right, I'll bring it up with my friend and see what he says about that. (he came up with the initial idea for it)

And for the role part, that is a good point, but that would be the interesting part of him ;) Gotta make sure to go in first and keep the attention of the enemies.
To be updated soon!
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2011 6:57am | Report
Oh, then the Q doesn't seem OP, then it's actually fine, and true damage would make him able to counter the dominant offtanks more efficiently in laning phase. That would be kinda cool.
Racoon1
<Member>
Racoon1's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2011 8:29am | Report
looks pretty bad ***
TehGus
<Member>
TehGus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2011 11:46am | Report
Fury deteriorates at a rate of 1 point every 20/15/10 seconds (times change at 1/7/13 respectively)

-
So the lifetime of Fury Points is decreased as you level up?
Makes a lot of sense. o_o
Dzeno
<Member>
Dzeno's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2011 2:28pm | Report
Sorry to say, but I also think he's a bit OP, One question the 400(+ 0.4 AD) is that per champion or 400/( x * champions) where x = "number of champions". Because if the first is the case he really is OP, if the last is the case not so much OP, also depends if you're abe to see when he has his Ult on cause if you see it as well as Alistair he's definitely not OP, if you see it pretty clear a little bit less then Nasus he's OK, but if you almost don't see it, like akali's Ult stacks he's OP.
Nyoike
<Member>
Nyoike's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2011 5:45pm | Report
Dzeno wrote:

Sorry to say, but I also think he's a bit OP, One question the 400(+ 0.4 AD) is that per champion or 400/( x * champions) where x = "number of champions". Because if the first is the case he really is OP, if the last is the case not so much OP, also depends if you're abe to see when he has his Ult on cause if you see it as well as Alistair he's definitely not OP, if you see it pretty clear a little bit less then Nasus he's OK, but if you almost don't see it, like akali's Ult stacks he's OP.

It's the latter, and his ult would be fairly apparent, he'd go from basically human looking for to dragon wings/tail/etc.
To be updated soon!
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide