Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Zz'Rot Portal on Tanks

Creator: Re4XN August 3, 2015 7:11am
1 2
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2015 12:16pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:
For tanks, neither one is a good buy.

Zz'Rot would be decent if the active was actually slightly useful.

This changed my mind about the Voidgate. There is a TL;DR version at the bottom.

Provided you know where and when to place the portal, it can be quite useful. Then again, I still need further testing.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2015 12:26pm | Report
Not a good article. I can make a big rundown why but I don't feel like it's worth my time.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2015 4:18pm | Report
I would say Zz'Rot Portal is pretty much like Bard.
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2015 7:29am | Report
Zz'Rot Portal now provides 150% base HP regen and Voidlings scale off of your MAX. Health. Their HP also decays as follows: 40% of their CURRENT HP instead of MAX HP. Does this change anything regarding Mundo?
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2015 12:36pm | Report
Re4XN wrote:
Zz'Rot Portal now provides 150% base HP regen and Voidlings scale off of your MAX. Health. Their HP also decays as follows: 40% of their CURRENT HP instead of MAX HP. Does this change anything regarding Mundo?

Sorry for bumping, I hate doing so, but I really need info regarding this. Do these changes change anything about building the item on Dr. Mundo (don't forget Thornmail got changed as well)? I can always test it, but I doubt I'll be able to during the next week or so... I'd really appreciate any opinions.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2015 3:55pm | Report
Zz'Rot will be now stronger in general as it first has the range of outer mid lane turret to mid lane inhib and new builds will mostly build with HP/offensive items, where it leaves only 1 or 2 items rooms for items with resistances. This makes Zz'Rot Portal in builds way more valuable. That it scales of max HP makes this even better. One combination could be Dead Man's Plate + Zz'Rot Portal, also adding in the valuable MS passive if fighting in lane to close gaps.
bitpik
<Member>
bitpik's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2015 11:10pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
If you only want resistances, you have to make the decision between Zz'Rot Portal and Guardian Angel, guess which item is most of the time superior.

But, oh well: http://www.leagueoflegendsmath.com/Must_Reads/Yorick_Guide.html

Zz'Rot Portal is better most of the time. Guardian Angel is only better if you have huge teamfight presense which tanks don't have, and both items suck as a single tankiness item.

Guardian Angel is a ****ty item at the moment. Zz'Rot Portal is great as a last item if you're fulltank and already have the more important ones.
I was born nude but now i am dude
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2015 9:05am | Report
Yeah, and Zz'Rot is good as a last item as if the game by now has not ended, you need it to end the game.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide