This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
[6.12] REVOLUTIONIZING KARTHUS GAMEPLAY, "THE SINKARTH
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
How to play SINKARTHUS
So This build does A LOT of damage even if you just have 3 damage items (Archangel Staff, Rod of Ages and Liandry). In addition to these three items you can count on the "masteries damage" that are quite good as well.
In addition to the damage, you are able, with karthus, to build straight to 6 items, WITHOUT BUYING BOOTS. When you have your core items, you basically sell boots and get DEAD MAN'S PLATE. Like on Siged its passive is not going to end because your Q and your E basically don't affect it.
In late game you can sell the sunfire cape and get a Thornmail or a Magic Resist item depending on the situation.
So with this build you have:
- 250 - 350 armor
- Insane damage over time with you E active, Deathfire touch, sunfire cape, Liandry passive (forzen heart procs liandry), and Q if you are good at getting it
- High base damage, without yellow scaling health you can get to 3500 HP
- you can geto to 407 Movement SPEED without boots thanks to unlimited deadman's plate passive (don't autoattack, just SPAM Q and E always ON)
- insame amount of mana (archangel, frozen heart and Rod of Ages (plus the mastery mana regen mastery and E passive.
- Decent sustain with Catalyst passive
- Amazing wave clear