Fiddlesticks Build Guide by xXDaskalakosXx
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
The roaming ScareCrow
+13 Attack Damage or +22 Ability Power, adaptive
Threats to Fiddlesticks with this build
|Vladimir||Pick ignite, you pretty muck counter him since you can drain him while he uses his w max your w if you can't roam|
|Akali||you can pretty much drain her while invi avoid her with a fear and run|
Hello This is Ranger0fTheSouth i use to be diamond in an old account before leading to a perma cause i wont lie i was a flamer.Now i'm trying my best reaching diamond again ofc i don't have the same tiem that i had before anyone that want to play with me can add me i'm playing on EUNE just notice the 0f in the Ranger0ftheSouth is with a zero.
i'll try to improve this build and always have it up to date
Pros / Cons
+ Good Crowd Control with with fear and silence
+ Amazing Roaming and Ganking potential
+ Teamfight Changing ultimate
+ He is a ScareCrow <3
- Hard to master
- Easy to counter
- Team Dependable
- No escapes
- Bad at farming
-So for items you rly have many option a good item to rush is Lost Chapter it will give you great sustain.
-With the new ap items you can rly use Hextech GLP-800 for the extra mana and slow (since they removed the ms from Luden's Echoand then finish your Zhonya's Hourglass if you are having laning problem or you can choose between
Twin Shadows and Spellbinder
Unsealed Spellbook Lower Summoners spells CD is always welcome more Teleports and Flashes
Perfect Timingeven after the nerf it's still usefull cause you reduce the price of your Zhonya's Hourglass
Biscuit Delivery Fiddle is mana hungry that wil help you sustain in laning phase and goes well with our next Rune
Time Warp Tonic looks like a rly op rune cause of the ms it provides and the extra potion duration
The Ultimate Hat Less CD on ultimat = More Ganks Especially with the new reduced Ultimate CD
Celerity More MS is always welcome and as you focus on MS items why not more AP from it?
Flash:Reposition your ultimate,Espacing Nothing more to say.
Ignite:Pick ONLY vs enemies with hardhealing (see vs Champions section).
Teleport:Helps you do what this guide is all made about ROAM.
- Dread:Is gives you a Movespeed boost after standing still for 1,5 even if you cast that means that after finishing a drain or getting in somewhere with your ultimate you have some extra Movespeed boost thanks to your passive
- Terrify (Q):The Classic fear this spell with make your oppement run in fear in a random direction Take advance of that
- Drain (W): Just drain :) This spells let you drain an oppoment or even non-champion take advance of that and keep in lane by draining minions
- Dark Wind (E):This is your Silence you just throw a crow to an oppoment Dealing damage and silencing them (that will hit multiple oppoments and even non-champions)
- Crownstorm (R):What can i say this is the key to win fight with Fiddlesticks your ultimate let's you jump while having a Crowstorm arround you dealing damage to all enemies in it
|Go ahead and max your Dark Wind your third ability this will give you move damage outcome if use correcly.You can always max your Drain it will give you more sustain but less damage ( see the Vs Champions section for more info)|
How this build works
Simply Run arround Finding the best Spots to tilt your enemies.Roam as much as you can Cause this what the build is all arround and get fed :)
|In teamfights your job is pretty much simple you have to find a good spot to use your Crowstorm when the enemy team or your team engage and simple use Zhonya's Hourglass if needed to let you stay alive a bit more|
| Fiddlesticks is an extremely fun champion to play, even though he is hard to Master and be good at it. If you have any questions or any opinion to add about my guide, Feel free to add them in the Discussion and i'll try to answer or improve asap
Good Luck Roaming with Fiddlesticks PEACE