Sivir Build Guide by misterfirstblood
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
+10% Attack Speed
+9 Adaptive (5.4 AD or 9 AP)
Champion Build Guide
+ Very nice Ult to help your Team.
+ Best waveclear in the game.
+ High range ability and solid auto attack range.
+ Strong lategame.
- No Mobility except Movement speed.
- Ult and E doesn't deal damage.
- Bad in 1v1 situations.
- Control mages and assasins will still be able to kill you through the spellshield.
Sivir gains 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 bonus movement speed for 2 seconds when she damages an enemy champion with an ability or a basic attack.
Q: Boomerang Blade
TARGET RANGE: 1250 SPEED: 1350 COST: 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 / 110 Mana COOLDOWN: 9
Active: Sivir hurls her crossblade in the target direction. Enemies in its path take physical damage, reduced to 100% - 40% (based on enemy hit). Upon reaching maximum range the crossblade returns to her, dealing the same damage.
35 / 55 / 75 / 95 / 115 (+ 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 / 110% AD) (+ 50% AP)
Each unit can be damaged only once per pass. Up to a maximum of 185% damage.
COST: 60 Mana COOLDOWN: 12 / 10.5 / 9 / 7.5 / 6
Active: Sivir's next 3 basic attacks within 4 seconds bounce to nearby unaffected units, dealing them physical damage, until none remain in range.
50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70% AD
If Sivir critically strikes her target, the bounces do so as well.
Ricochet resets Sivir's autoattack timer
E: Spell Shield
COOLDOWN: 22 / 19 / 16 / 13 / 10
Active: Sivir gains a spell shield for 1.5 seconds. If Sivir blocks a ability she restores mana.
80 / 95 / 110 / 125 / 140
R: On the Hunt
EFFECT RADIUS: 1000 COST: 100 Mana COOLDOWN: 120 / 100 / 80
Passive: Sivir gains bonus attack speed while Ricochet is active.
Bonus Attack Speed:
30 / 45 / 60%
Active: Sivir rallies all nearby allies for 8 seconds, granting them and herself bonus movement speed that decays to 20% after a few seconds.
Initial Movement Speed:
40 / 50 / 60%
Initial Movement Speed Duration:
2 / 3 / 4
You should always start with Essence Reaver followed by Phantom Dancer.
You wont need stattic since you have tons of waveclear anyway.
Infinity Edge third is your last core item. Apparently it's very expensive but once you got these 3 items you are able to deal massive damage.
Everything else is situational but Scimitar, Guardian angel, Last Whisper/Upgrade and Bloodthirster are the most common items to end up with.
Choose between Press the attack and Lethal Tempo, but keep in Mind that higher attack speed is harder to handle.
Alacrity Triumph and Coup de Grace are the best overall choices for ADCs.
For your second tree i recommend you to use inspiration.
You can get free boots and some cookies to save lots of gold and speed up your powerspike.
- When you can predict an enemy to use a skillshot run into it and use E as late as possible to refresh mana.
- Play safe when your spellshield isn't up because its your best tool to protect yourself from getting engaged.
- Push push push. If you hit the casters with your Q and activate W before hitting melees every wave should be cleared within seconds.
- Farm up. I often buy a cull to get my Item core faster.
- You can save teammates from spells like Caitlyn ult by running straight into it and activating spellshield.
- Rather block CC with your spellshield than damage. I mean of course it depends on your enemies champ. Blitzcrank hook is deadly and you should always shield it but Caitlyn Q may be not be the best decision when a morgana is able to hit a Q after.
- People completely underrate the damage of your W.
You don't need to attack the carries always. Feel free to activate W into a near minion wave or attack their frontline and your ricochets will do the rest.
If you like playing safe and not die after every single gank or especially when playing flex queue with friends I can highly recommend her.
If you wanna see more of my league content or xayah clips check out my channel
or check out my latest video
leave a like or comment if you enjoyed it!