This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
A Simple Swain Guide [In Progress]
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Swain is an overlooked champion. Personally I believe he is a lot better than most ap carries, I feel as if it is impossible to lose a lane as him. Many people build swain as a tanky ap carry, but with my build I prefer to simply dominate others before they even have a chance to react.
- Kills extremely fast
- Very durable in team fights
- Wins almost every 1 vs 1
- Great sustain due to his passive Carrion Renewal
- Might be a little hard at first
- Swain has very short range
- Although very durable, he is not invincible and shouldn't be played with such a mindset
FLASH OR GHOST
I prefer flash > ghost. Flash can be used for both chasing and escaping, imo- ghost can only be used for chasing I dislike it very much for just running away.