Caitlyn Build Guide by Xarmat
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
+10% Attack Speed
+9 Adaptive (5.4 AD or 9 AP)
+15-90 HP (lvls 1-18)
Ability Order Skills
Threats & Synergies
He can flash and all in you, care 4 that. Maybe buy Cutlass after surviving his first engage to kit him down.
Your E makes the game, wait until she dashes at you.
Don't panic, play with your traps and wait with your E until you can 100% hit her.
When she jumps at you, E her and poke her down. At Level 6, E and Traps can help you to out damage her. + Exhaust
After 1-2 Items, he will tank you down. Use your early pressure. Boots will help you to avoid this knock-up.
Early, easy. At Level 6 you are gone. Wait until laining phase is over and group up.
Poke him down, use you E and Traps to zone him. Only care vs his barrels (he always place one in the brush).
Personal, I ban him in every game. Early he can do much against you. But he will regen fast, stack armor and you will get killed under your tower with his ult.
When his damage output is high, he can hit you down. Use Traps where you are standing and poke him down. Only use E when he activate his Stun.
He gangs you and you are history. Try to use E to avoid getting hit by his skills. And run to your tower when possible.
I never know he to beat him with any champion. So I don't know how to beat him with Cait.
He stacks armor and your game is over. Don't pick Cait against him, take Olaf or something else.
Early, you have a chance (only when the enemy jungler ignores you). At Level 6, he slows you down and make you cry.
He dash, makes a lot of damage and dash away. Try to avoid staying near minions and place traps in front of your feet.
He goes all in and burst you down. Late you can make the change, but early and mid its his lane.
Stacks up health, armor and regen at level 6. You are done.
Kite, E and Traps. The smarter guy will win. just don't allow him to come to near.
Skill mashup, he dash -> you E. Try to avoid his slow, else he can get you. Play save when your E is on CD.
Champion Build Guide
- Can I poke the enemy with my next AA?
- Can he reach me somehow, when yes, how will I react?
- Do I have my E up, do he has his gab closer up?
- Do I need a trap under my feed?
- Where is the enemy jungler?
- Do I need to place a ward into the river?
- Can I go to the mid lane and get a pick with my ult?
- AA and move! Don't stay at the same position. Either get more pressure or kite backwards
- Walk into brushes after AA to avoid damage from enemy minions
- Use your passive to poke the opponent even harder
- When an enemy try to all in you, use your E and then place a trap right before you where you land, many players get hard emotional and don't think twice while trying to reach you. So when you don't walk back and wait 1 secound more, they get into you trap and you have a nice kill
- Don't use your traps as wards, on one go into a bush when Cait is near
- Use your trap to zone melee champs, so they must walk a longer range